* 1962 - China
* 1965 - Pakistan
* 1971 - East Pakistan
* 1984 - Siachen
* 1987-88 - Op Brasstacks
* 1990's - Sri Lanka
* 1991-96 - Afghanistan
* 2000-02 - Op Parakaram
* 2001-201X - Supporting insrgencies in Pakistan.

You seriously are convinced of your 'innocence'.?
Hey buddy, what's your grudge "COME TAKE IT FROM US"
;)

Bro got one one gold for above post thaks @TOPGUN. I'm not sure what's offensive in that post?
It's very good indication of panel selection and mindset of panelists.

ON subject, this rehotics are very common fromm Pakistan. I must say a cry babby always been playing same tone. without sticking to UN resolution that Pakistan must withdraw it's forces before publicite.

Any way that resolution voided after SImla agreement and Lahore declaration.

I think Some of Indian members need to see this..
@Abingdonboy @sancho @sandy_3126 @DRAY @AUSTERLITZ @OrionHunter @levina @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @scorpionx @Ravi Nair @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @gslv mk3 @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @@Dillinger @ @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @Sam Manekshaw

Correction , from no where is it a gold more like a big fat red and yes on reply to you ... you are very welcome its my pleasure

This is an old issue. Nothing new. Pakistan will keep demanding and we shall keep refusing.

India talks only of peace when it suits its agenda. India has an hegemonic mindset which craves imperialism to devour its neighboring states. Expecting any progress from India on outstanding issues is not only stupid but moronic.

The solution to India is to break diplomatic ties with it, treat it as an enemy ought to be treated, close the border, cease the indirect trade and aggrasively expand our trade and business into C.Asia.

If we keep blocking the Indian access to a 100 Billion Dollar market for a few more decades, China will benefit from Indian disadvantage and Indian delusions of kingship in S.Asia will be dented irreverseably by keeping India out of C.Asia.

lets do it fast

ask NS to recall your ambassador - Shit Basit from india and send the indian one back do it today

Back
Top Bottom