What's new

Pak rakes up Siachen ,demands plebiscite on Kashmir

Is that why we went to the UN. To bring about a resolution and not give a $hit about it later.
The fact is Pakistan didn't comply, not us.

Oh Yaara,

Nehru needed a year or so to complete Banihal tunnel.

So he wanted to buy time and used UN as you go to umpire and ask for water break.

Hope you get it now.

the problem with so many Indian and Pakistani commentators is that specific steps and preconditions of nehru are never studied.

People just read the 5th grade sarkari school history book cr@p and stink up the forums.

So I urge you to study deeply and not just rely on "chalta maal" news paper $hit.

Peace to you

"we did that earlier..."

"We got Kargil..."

This is the history of our gad forsaken region.

Big raja forks small raja,
until the small raja dies

Then big raja loses his @rse to someone foreigner.

And yet we all refuse to learn from our history.

that Karma is a beeeeeeee ach (not for the other party only, but for you too!)

yeap. everyone does.

Just listen your PM's speech in UNGA.

No need to quote this.

Even India NEVER gave a $hit to such resolutions.

Not even when the ink was still wet.
Andhon ko Aaina mat dikhao. Warna ye andhe aap ko andha banadenge. Andhe jaisa acting karo bas. maine kosish ki thi. par ab mai andha ban ne ka acting kar raha hun.

Oh Yaara,

Nehru needed a year or so to complete Banihal tunnel.

So he wanted to buy time and used UN as you go to umpire and ask for water break.

Hope you get it now.

the problem with so many Indian and Pakistani commentators is that specific steps and preconditions of nehru are never studied.

People just read the 5th grade sarkari school history book cr@p and stink up the forums.

So I urge you to study deeply and not just rely on "chalta maal" news paper $hit.

Peace to you
Have no knowledge about this. Where did you get this? No trolling. Really asking.

Well said my bro

very well said.
Mai jab bolta hun to mujhe gau mata, pata nahin kya kya bolke bulate hain. Ab to mai bhi racist ban gaya hun. Aap bhi ban jau. Kabhi london mai mile to milke daru piyenge or ek dushre ki acting ka tareef karenge.

Lets play "Rock-Paper-Scissors"
Who ever wins will get the kashmir!!!

Do you have this sentence as a copy and paste item on your pc ?:undecided:

"copy and paste" is indian patented methodology, how dare people use that!

All our neighbouring States barring China and Pakistan give primacy to India on Indian concerns.
Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Bhutan.

But we have already achieved numero uno status in South Asia. India using genocide, terror and aggression against its neighbors to achieved and that is indian pride. What a great people and country.

Indian aggression and genocide in Bangladesh
Indian troops’ deployment: Govt denies Fax-leak | BDINN.com
DeshCalling: BD rifles mutiny, an Indian conspiracy

Indian aggression on Bhutan
India's 'Ill-timed' fuel subsidy cut may affect Bhutan polls -The New Indian Express

Last edited:
India talks only of peace when it suits its agenda.

Right!!! India should give up all its agenda and be selfless when it clashes with Pakistani interests!!!

India has an hegemonic mindset which craves imperialism to devour its neighboring states. Expecting any progress from India on outstanding issues is not only stupid but moronic.

I thought India was a status quo power and convert LOC to IB, whereas you wanted devour your neighboring states -- be it Kashmir or the Rann of Kutch!

The solution to India is to break diplomatic ties with it, treat it as an enemy ought to be treated, close the border, cease the indirect trade and aggrasively expand our trade and business into C.Asia.

If we keep blocking the Indian access to a 100 Billion Dollar market for a few more decades, China will benefit from Indian disadvantage and Indian delusions of kingship in S.Asia will be dented irreverseably by keeping India out of C.Asia.

That you have been trying throughout your existence -- you can't possibly hate India more than this! You have tried almost all tricks in your book, what else can you possibly do?

sms said:
Negative Ratings are Badge of Honour. :D You can request for as many - negative ratings as you want, but Silver will remain Silver & Gold will Remain Gold. :enjoy:

Bro got one one gold for above post thaks @TOPGUN. I'm not sure what's offensive in that post?
It's very good indication of panel selection and mindset of panelists.

ON subject, this rehotics are very common fromm Pakistan. I must say a cry babby always been playing same tone. without sticking to UN resolution that Pakistan must withdraw it's forces before publicite.

Any way that resolution voided after SImla agreement and Lahore declaration.

I think Some of Indian members need to see this..
@Abingdonboy @sancho @sandy_3126 @DRAY @AUSTERLITZ @OrionHunter @levina @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @scorpionx @Ravi Nair @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @gslv mk3 @Skull and Bones @acetophenol @IND151 @HariPrasad @he-man @OrionHunter @Star Wars @Nair saab @@Dillinger @ @JAT BALWAN @jatt @INDIC @Sam Manekshaw

Last edited:
That you have been trying throughout your existence -- you can't possibly hate India more than this! You have tried almost all tricks in your book, what else can you possibly do?
if everythng else fails there is always nookliaah waa :lol:

Right!!! India should give up all its agenda and be selfless when it clashes with Pakistani interests!!!

I thought India was a status quo power and convert LOC to IB, whereas you wanted devour your neighboring states -- be it Kashmir or the Rann of Kutch!

Would you ever stop spinning and listen to reasons for humanity sake, that if there is any humanity left in Indians. So stop and bring some truth based on humanity to the subcontinent.

Would you ever stop spinning and listen to reasons for humanity sake, that if there is any humanity left in Indians. So stop and bring some truth based on humanity to the subcontinent.

I like it when Pakistanis start talking about humanity in matters concerning Kashmir!

Surely, Pakistanis didn't care about humanity when your "freedom fighting mercenaries" hounded Kashmiri Pandits out of the valley like they didn't belong there! Surely, you could have have let humanity prevail -- instead of attacking helpless masses using your tribals in 1948!

If anything, you are making it an inhumane struggle for the current residents of J&K by simply creating trouble there!

India talks only of peace when it suits its agenda. India has an hegemonic mindset which craves imperialism to devour its neighboring states. Expecting any progress from India on outstanding issues is not only stupid but moronic.

The solution to India is to break diplomatic ties with it, treat it as an enemy ought to be treated, close the border, cease the indirect trade and aggrasively expand our trade and business into C.Asia.

If we keep blocking the Indian access to a 100 Billion Dollar market for a few more decades, China will benefit from Indian disadvantage and Indian delusions of kingship in S.Asia will be dented irreverseably by keeping India out of C.Asia.
Good, do that, BLOCK EVERYTHING, We don't like you seriously, why do your Cricketers,Actors,singers,patients,whatever they are etc. come here? make your HEAVEN PAKISTAN! keep them there we don't want you folks.
I always advocated Pakistan stop coming to us with niceties.
I only want to ask "Are you our Friend or Enemy".
Choose yourself!
We know your game and we play it very efficiently, you are losing on every front.
!!!!Your Last Gamble now is ISIS,Give up your Nation to ISIS Control and see if it works out or Not!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom