What's new

Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to attend Narendra Modi's swearing-in ceremony

:lol: it was your Indian media which was making all the dramas by leveling allegations against Pakistan regarding Herat attack linking it to Nawaz Sharif visit claiming that the attack was done to stop him from visiting India.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz seems you guys are undervaluing your ownself :P

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Herat is a cool story, 4 fundoos got heaven,Indian Afghan forces working shoulder to shoulder beating someone's a**.

i guess you are a journalist how can one miss it.?

don't worry these stories are not for you guys, since when did you actually acknowledged anything ?

as for visit just have a look at your institutional fundoos. their will be lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Earlier Pakistan wanted Western Powers to treat both India and Pakistan at par ... but after this move India itself has put Pakistan on a lower rung, and Nawaz grabbed at it with both hands.

Pakistani public indeed knows what is going on, so you may see public distrust in NS and not army ;)

as far the bold parts well whats wrong with that ?

Instead of the Lahore to Delhi bus train now it will be the lah-del bullet wali train with onboard snacks of Dhokla and Mutton Biryani served with fresh onions imported from Pakistan!

I wonder if Pakistani Punjabis like NS have ever tried dhokla before and if they would like it, I can see the Indian media going into hyper mode with NS coming to India they will cover this story almost as much as Hina Khars visit and her handbag.

Earlier Pakistan wanted Western Powers to treat both India and Pakistan at par ... but after this move India itself has put Pakistan on a lower rung, and Nawaz grabbed at it with both hands.

:lol: how this move has put Pakistan on a lower rung? why you indians are in habit of contradict your ownself everytime

This was a good gesture by Modi...... and a equally good gesture by Nawaz to attend the function......

One cannot ignore the fact that Nawaz had faced huge resistance from his country.... It is a brave move....... But Now we know what has happened when Nawaz made brave move towards India Pakistan peace process.......

I am happy the way things are shaping up....... Hope this small steps turns to big one....

Instead of the Lahore to Delhi bus train now it will be the lah-del bullet wali train with onboard snacks of Dhokla and Mutton Biryani served with fresh onions imported from Pakistan!

I wonder if Pakistani Punjabis like NS have eveor tried dhokla before and if they would like it, I can see the Indian media going into hyper mode with NS coming to India they will cover this story almost as much as Hina Khars visit and her handbag.

whats wrong with the first para assumption ?

:) and yeh we know Indian media will come up with juicy stories

This was a good gesture by Modi...... and a equally good gesture by Nawaz to attend the function......

One cannot ignore the fact that Nawaz had faced huge resistance from his country.... It is a brave move....... But Now we know what has happened when Nawaz made brave move towards India Pakistan peace process.......

I am happy the way things are shaping up....... Hope this small steps turns to big one....

The biggest thing to note is that Nawaz visit came after both Civilian and military set up are on same page so its indeed a healthy sign for us and a thorn for Indians even a member like you are trying to find some bone and give credit to NS ;) and in denial mode to appreciate Pakistan collectively.

The move was unexpected by Indian :)

:lol: how this move has put Pakistan on a lower rung? why you indians are in habit of contradict your ownself everytime
Pak PM is someone who can be summoned on short notice and he would gladly oblige !!!

Bichara MS could never go to Pakistan the land of his birth like he so wanted but I can see Hindutva Modi paying a visit to Pak in the 5 years of his PM ship ;)

kitna beghairat admi hai yaar yeh bc.. :rofl:

He was invited along with other heads of SAARC.

Besides if both parties sign new agreements (political not possible yet but trade real;ted are possible) it will benefit both nations.

Pak PM is someone who can be summoned on short notice and he would gladly oblige !!!

Indians can burn their donkas as well as heart after NS decided to visit after discussing with all important institutions of Pakistan :)

Your BS line shows your frustration now enjoy it

nawaz the chutiye was bashed by modi the terrorist during his election campaign.. per bc chutiye ka chutiye hi rahay ga.. purani addat hai bc ki.

One member was saying he is more concerned about his sugar business, can you elaborate it?

The biggest thing to note is that Nawaz visit came after both Civilian and military set up are on same page so its indeed a healthy sign for us and a thorn for Indians even a member like you are trying to find some bone and give credit to NS ;) and in denial mode to appreciate Pakistan collectively.

The move was unexpected by Indian :)

If Both civilians and military are on board in this decision then it is a very good sign, and that will make us more happy...... Now why are we in denial on Pakistan collectively as you suggest here?????...... Yes we are!!!!! and the reason????? Last time when Nawaz tried something similar with vajpayee we all know what followed...... There is a proverb in Malayalam..... "Choodu vellathil veena poocha, pacha vellam kandal arakkum" - Meaning.... A cat which fell in hot water would be hesitant when seescold water

Back
Top Bottom