What's new

Pak PM Nawaz Sharif to attend Narendra Modi's swearing-in ceremony

Good. The one (army) who calls the short acted and act democratically and love cordial relations hence both Civilian and military leadership of Pakistan decided this visit against all wrong speculations of Indian hawks :D.

Pak Army has too much on it's hands right now fighting GEO and other issues to deal with so they let NS go to India but the Pakistani public in general are no fools they know what is really going on. Anyway at least NS and Modi both share a passion of bullet trains lol perhaps Modi could also tempt NS into eating a Dhokla while they talk about trains.

no bwahahahahahahaha i was expecting it ,don't dissapoint me.

drama has a lot of fun you all are in for a spectacle:pop:

we have an international audience..

Your indian members were bitching around saying NS will not attend and that Herat attack was by ISI to stop NS from visiting India. NOW WHAT?

you Indians are in a habit of inflicting self-injuries i have been saying this quiet often

Pak Army has too much on it's hands right now fighting GEO and other issues to deal with so they let NS go to India but the Pakistani public in general are no fools they know what is really going on. Anyway at least NS and Modi both share a passion of bullet trains lol perhaps Modi could also tempt NS into eating a Dhokla while they talk about trains.

Pakistani public indeed knows what is going on, so you may see public distrust in NS and not army ;)

as far the bold parts well whats wrong with that ?

Your indian members were bitching around saying NS will not attend and that Herat attack was by ISI to stop NS from visiting India. NOW WHAT?

you Indians are in a habit of inflicting self-injuries i have been saying this quiet often
It really doesn't matter whether he attends or not he is an equivalent of other 2999 dignitaries attending ceremony .nothing special has been done.

you guys overvalue yourself.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that Nawaz Sharif almost guaranteed that the new Indian government will be extra cautious in dealing with him on the really serious matters. If the guy has so much problem in deciding whether or not he can come to visit, not much chance that he can force acceptance of unpalatable decisions down anyone's throat. I don't think anyone's confidence would have been inspired by this show.

It really doesn't matter whether he attends or not he is an equivalent of other 2999 dignitaries attending ceremony .nothing special has been done.

you guys overvalue yourself.

you guys overvalue yourself

:lol: it was your Indian media which was making all the dramas by leveling allegations against Pakistan regarding Herat attack linking it to Nawaz Sharif visit claiming that the attack was done to stop him from visiting India.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz seems you guys are undervaluing your ownself :P

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nawaz the chutiye was bashed by modi the terrorist during his election campaign.. per bc chutiye ka chutiye hi rahay ga.. purani addat hai bc ki.

terrorist organisations(pakistan army and ISI) are controlling NS.... it is a great wonder that NS manage to escape them.....

The funny thing is that Nawaz Sharif almost guaranteed that the new Indian government will be extra cautious in dealing with him on the really serious matters. If the guy has so much problem in deciding whether or not he can come to visit, not much chance that he can force acceptance of unpalatable decisions down anyone's throat. I don't think anyone's confidence would have been inspired by this show.

NS won after a hard battle and have govt in coalition in Sindh so he knows he had to be cautious viz a viz his political career in eyes of public NOT army.

He had been taking pungas with army so that is not a new thing for him. All he did is playing nicely , took a day to discuss with his political allies and came out confidently .

terrorist organisations(pakistan army and ISI) are controlling NS.... it is a grate wonder that NS manage to escape them.....

yeh indeed visiting a terrorist ceremony in India :D is great and bold step

terrorist organisations(pakistan army and ISI) are controlling NS.... it is a great wonder that NS manage to escape them.....

Keep on getting surprises, because its difficult to see above your own delusions...!!

Back
Top Bottom