What's new

Pak PM Nawaz Sharif gifts saree to Narendra Modi's mother

he-man

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Zee Media Bureau

New Delhi: In return of Indian Prime Minister's gift shawl for his mother, Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif on Thursday sent a saree for Narendra Modi's mother.

Modi shared the information with his Twitter followers, and wrote, “Nawaz Sharif ji has sent a wonderful white Sari for my Mother. I am really grateful to him & will send it to my Mother very soon (sic).”

When Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif recently visited New Delhi to attend Narendra Modi's swearing-in ceremony, he returned to Islamabad with a shawl gifted by the Indian Prime Minister for his mother.

Pak PM's daughter Maryam Nawaz Sharif had expressed her gratitude for Modi in a tweet that read, “Thank u v much PM @narendramodi for the beautiful shawl for my grandmother. My father personally delivered it to her. (sic)”

The Pak Prime Minister, during his two-day-long visit to India, attended the grand swearing-in ceremony of his Indian counterpart along with other leaders of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries, and held a meeting with in the capital's Hyderabad House.

Modi had earlier shared how the two leaders had talked about their mothers when they met. The Indian PM had tweeted that in his conversations with PM Sharif he had shared some very emotional things. And that the Pak PM's mother was touched by the visuals of Modi with his mother.

Pak PM Nawaz Sharif gifts saree to Narendra Modi`s mother

Nawaz Sharif has gone mad for love of a Hindutva terrorist....

pakistanis have gone bonkers after modi became pm

And they are undoing all the effort their PM is making to normalize relations. It almost seems like they justify their existence because of being opposite of everything we are.

And they are undoing all the effort their PM is making to normalize relations. It almost seems like they justify their existence because of being opposite of everything we are.
yup i really feel for nawaz sharif,at least the guy is trying.
even in 1999 he was on a good path,musharraf fucked it up completely

Coming from a pakistani where they telecast a lunatic like zaid hamid
Free Country mate. They also Telecast Marvi Sirmid and Barahamdaagh Bugti.
You cannot supress anyones voice. Thats against freedom of speech

10409476_745270498849067_1563826677662167417_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom