What's new

Pak nuclear program is worlds fastest growing

Whats the point having so many of these Nuclear weapons???
As far as i know to maintain and safeguard these weapons the government has to spend millions....
The nuclear weapons complex would need at least a billion each year...
If ur gonna use it for deterrence y increase its number???
In my opinion India should stop wasting money on developing these weapons...
I guess we have enough nuclear weapons....150 enough... period...
But china 40??? definitely an error....China has some where in 1000sssss.....

Incase of any israeli led US attempt to seize pakistan nukes more number will help to fight back and get rid of israel..besides if indian crosses its limits in Pak enmity she might be taugt a lesson by a smart nuke causing only military damage and no civilian deaths..Above all continuous research and development is required to get advanced in tech as we crossed france last year time in not far when we will cross USA in tech as well ...

correction .. pakistan will get past France in the number of nukes.. not in the nuclear technology as whole.
You are wrong dude its about technology and I am sure it must be really hard for indains to believe it and yes pakistan has made the world smartest nuke as well to cause controlled damage something no other country possess in world...

Pak nuclear program worlds fastest growing;Tech even advancer than french

you are much more "advancer" than me in being dumb !:rofl:

Its not in the headings its in the articles so if you can quit trolling and read them its better only if you know how to read english:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesy:

Looks indians have lost their minds upon knowing their inferiority...

I think the OP is saying that in the same amount of time Pakistan produced more Warheads than any other country.
I wonder how Pakistan Produced so much fissile material in such a short time? Its another thing that other countries produced less numbers of nukes in same amount of time because they were producing megaton yield nukes and Pakistan only produces kiloton yield nukes.
For that reason the OP claim does make sense as Kiloton yield weapons will require much less fissile material than megaton yeild?

1305354892417.jpg

How does this even matter ? What is the big deal if Pakistan has 200 nukes and India has measly 100 + nukes ?

All it would take is about 10-15 nukes to render the countries of size pakistan/india non functional. Assuming 300% buffer to make sure delivery systems reaches the destination - all you need is 50 nukes...

This is purely a dick measuring contest between establishments..Both countries (in fact all) countries should reduce the nukes and maintain only that is required for deterence !!

How does this even matter ? What is the big deal if Pakistan has 200 nukes and India has measly 100 + nukes ?

All it would take is about 10-15 nukes to render the countries of size pakistan/india non functional. Assuming 300% buffer to make sure delivery systems reaches the destination - all you need is 50 nukes...

This is purely a dick measuring contest between establishments..Both countries (in fact all) countries should reduce the nukes and maintain only that is required for deterence !!

nukes are over rated. The destruction caused is dependent on many factors...you can get away with it if conditions are right.

Do you think this dumb OP knows that ?

I think the OP is saying that in the same amount of time Pakistan produced more Warheads than any other country.
I wonder how Pakistan Produced so much fissile material in such a short time? Its another thing that other countries produced less numbers of nukes in same amount of time because they were producing megaton yield nukes and Pakistan only produces kiloton yield nukes.
For that reason the OP claim does make sense as Kiloton yield weapons will require much less fissile material than megaton yeild?

Pakistan is going after smart weapons gor two reasons primarily.
1)To destroy only military installations and kills thousands of enemy soldiers on border regions..Thus avoiding civilian casualities...which ofcourse doesnt matter to non islamic states like america and india which are building megaton yieliding weapons aimed at destroying cities and killing innocents...
2)considering nuclear tech its more difficult to make a smart weapon as it need miniturization of tech plus it offers long range for planes and missiles due to less weight and thus increasing the covered area..

But pakistan does possess a few dozens of mega ton yielding weapons incase it is required...

Incase of any israeli led US attempt to seize pakistan nukes more number will help to fight back and get rid of israel..besides if indian crosses its limits in Pak enmity she might be taugt a lesson by a smart nuke causing only military damage and no civilian deaths..Above all continuous research and development is required to get advanced in tech as we crossed france last year time in not far when we will cross USA in tech as well ...

That just shows ur profound ignorance on military and foreign diplomacy.....:hitwall:
By the way when can we expect ur smart nuke??..Remember we dont have any smart nukes...
The ones we have will take everyone with kabooom...:cheers:

So we do need a bigger no of nukes as we have a lot of enemies as compare to india...

That just shows ur profound ignorance on military and foreign diplomacy.....:hitwall:
By the way when can we expect ur smart nuke??..Remember we dont have any smart nukes...
The ones we have will take everyone with kabooom...:cheers:

We have some bigger horses than yours as was admitted by world independent observers that megaton yield of 98 pak test were 10-15% higher than indian tests...so dun worry abt that if req whole india can be done with 7-8 strikes but as i said we are not into killing civilians so we do like to possess smart one's but in any case we aer ready for anything...and never forget it was primarily made for you guys:smitten:

You are wrong dude its about technology and I am sure it must be really hard for indains to believe it and yes pakistan has made the world smartest nuke as well to cause controlled damage something no other country possess in world...

Its not in the headings its in the articles so if you can quit trolling and read them its better only if you know how to read english:rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesy:

Looks indians have lost their minds upon knowing their inferiority...

wtf is Smart Nuke.. how does it distinguishes civilians from miltary men ??

You Sir .. are a legend

wtf is Smart Nuke.. how does it distinguishes civilians from miltary men ??

You Sir .. are a legend

I think he meant a tactical, battlefield, sub kilo-ton nuke, such as the Nasr System.

U just wont get it...Don't u....
If u were so ready..y dont u reply to the drone strikes inside ur sovereign Territory...
Y dont u catch the RAW agents Medellin with ur internal affairs...
Y dont u attack Indian take over Kashmir....
Y waiting for all these...U and ur Smart Nukes....my foot...:hitwall:

Every thing has its time buddy and if you guys dint abstain from all of the above you mentioned time is not far when world will only be knowing hindus that existed in past...You guys always forget even for instance if pak is gone still muslims and islam are present but if india is gone there is no more hindu and a few remaining in other counries will readily convert to islam as its the most developing religion and hinduism is fastly loosing its followers to islam and christianity...

For this reason alone india will never dare to start a nuke exchange with us and I guess time is coming now to make india listen to and accept our demands chiefly to leave kashmir or face the music:smitten:

I think he meant a tactical, battlefield, sub kilo-ton nuke, such as the Nasr System.

a nuke that doesnt spread across an huge area and inflicts local damage only for instance if a mega ton weapon destroys an area of 20 square kilometer a smart nuke will destroy an area of 2-3 sq km...ofcourse it will kill anything in that area civil or army but as it can be guided to destroy only military targets its called a smart weapon..

I have to tell you guys everything I can see why indians are considered so dumb globally..

Pakistan is not a fool to use such techniques against India. Any nuclear attack on Indian forces anywhere in the world by whomsoever will lead to a full fledged retaliation.
BTW Did you ever wonder why other countries don't use such tech?
Our beloved USA banned nuclear artillery when we were not even born.

We need sufficient to make India and Israel nuclear wasteland. Maybe a thousand or so with delivery capability. No village must be left untouched

Pakistan is not a fool to use such techniques against India. Any nuclear attack on Indian forces anywhere in the world by whomsoever will lead to a full fledged retaliation.
BTW Did you ever wonder why other countries don't use such tech?
Our beloved USA banned nuclear artillery when we were not even born.

I did not say that I'm getting ready to use it on anybody, I inferred an unspecified result from someone else's post.
BTW, this technology is in keeping with Pakistan's doctrine of "Offensive-Defence". If cold start succeeds then the same missiles armed with high explosive warheads can cause havoc on corp strength concentrations of hostile troops. If all seems lost and we need a desperate start, then this technology is priceless to launch an ambitious counter-offensive, the presence of the weapon will result in planners trying to maintain a 60km stand-off range between themselves and Pakistani troops.

Back
Top Bottom