What's new

Pak nuclear program is worlds fastest growing

I guess pakistan does possess thermonuclear weapon but publicly doesnt admit it to avoid any westerner uproar..

loll have u tested the thermonuclear weapons device. if u have tested it then yeah pak could. but if u havnt then there is no possibility. no country will invest on a design that has not been tested.

We need sufficient to make India and Israel nuclear wasteland. Maybe a thousand or so with delivery capability. No village must be left untouched
Did you think what will happen to Pakistan ...or you are only worried of India only :laugh:
And quotes such as the above by Mr Aryan is the reson he is in my Ignore List. its waste of time to listen to nutjobs and you can get relived from this kind of post if you add such perople to the Ignore List.

Pakistan is going after smart weapons gor two reasons primarily.
1)To destroy only military installations and kills thousands of enemy soldiers on border regions..Thus avoiding civilian casualities...which ofcourse doesnt matter to non islamic states like america and india which are building megaton yieliding weapons aimed at destroying cities and killing innocents...
2)considering nuclear tech its more difficult to make a smart weapon as it need miniturization of tech plus it offers long range for planes and missiles due to less weight and thus increasing the covered area..

But pakistan does possess a few dozens of mega ton yielding weapons incase it is required...

ok i agree on the first two points but there is no evidence that Pakistan has megaton yeild weapons.
Megaton range is only possible with fission-fusion bomb and Pakistan hasnt mastered that yet or just didnt feel it necessary due to the convenience of "mini nukes".

ok i agree on the first two points but there is no evidence that Pakistan has megaton yeild weapons.
Megaton range is only possible with fission-fusion bomb and Pakistan hasnt mastered that yet or just didnt feel it necessary due to the convenience of "mini nukes".

As for as I know mega ton yield is possible with small plutonium bombs something which pakistan is actively pursuing..

As for as I know mega ton yield is possible with small plutonium bombs something which pakistan is actively pursuing..
I dont think its possible to create a megaton nuck with fission alone, if its possible, it will be so huge that it won't fit in any of the delivary system.

It's a stand-off weapon. Basically have highly mobile nuclear warheads to assure maximum deterrence. A lesson derived from 2002 tensions. Just like the nukes, this technology is more of a diplomatic tool than a weapon. It's application in war could invite nuclear holocaust for the entire region and the policy makers know it.

The problem with this line of argument is that the threat of use of this weapon is essentially one of posture. If India were to attack inspite of the existence of this threat, then the bluff has been called & military planners of Pakistan must take into consideration that India is prepared to take this to the next level effectively rendering this weapon useless. No Pakistani General is foolish enough to order a tactical nuke strike on Indian forces when he is confronted with the possibility that India may retaliate with a massive strike in response which has the possibility of seriously eroding Pakistani capabilities. Whether or not enough weapons remain after a massive strike from India to mount a successful second strike, Pakistan would have essentially been finished and the possibility remains that damage from second strikes to India may be largely ineffective. That reason alone would prohibit the use of a tactical nuke as a first strike & in keeping with the stated Pakistani position to maintain a first strike option which would only be feasible if it were a large, substantial one.

The problem with this line of argument is that the threat of use of this weapon is essentially one of posture. If India were to attack inspite of the existence of this threat, then the bluff has been called & military planners of Pakistan must take into consideration that India is prepared to take this to the next level effectively rendering this weapon useless. No Pakistani General is foolish enough to order a tactical nuke strike on Indian forces when he is confronted with the possibility that India may retaliate with a massive strike in response which has the possibility of seriously eroding Pakistani capabilities. Whether or not enough weapons remain after a massive strike from India to mount a successful second strike, Pakistan would have essentially been finished and the possibility remains that damage from second strikes to India may be largely ineffective. That reason alone would prohibit the use of a tactical nuke as a first strike & in keeping with the stated Pakistani position to maintain a first strike option which would only be feasible if it were a large, substantial one.

Writing something in capitals doesnt make it sound true dumboo...If Pak ever decide to use nuclear option it wont be a single bomb infacts its gonna be a rain of nuclear bombs turning india into a nuclear wasteland..

ok i can find one type of fission bomb that can go to 1.2 megaton yeild but this one is very hightech...
www.nuclearweaponarchive.org/Usa/Weapons/B83.html
www.wikipedia.org/wiki/B83_nuclear_bomb
Its one ton in weight and very efficient...If pakistan has this weapon..i wonder what delivery system is there for it?

ok i can find one type of fission bomb that can go to 1.2 megaton yeild but this one is very hightech...
Its one ton in weight and very efficient...If pakistan has this weapon..i wonder what delivery system is there for it?

i am sure pakistan has megatonne weapons. pakistani has enough expertise to develop one

A country whose GDP is just 200 billion is expected to have more nuclear weapons than a country(France) with a GDP of 3 trillion. Oh man, how the world has come to this. I happy though that Pakistanis feel it is justified.

Writing something in capitals doesnt make it sound true dumboo...If Pak ever decide to use nuclear option it wont be a single bomb infacts its gonna be a rain of nuclear bombs turning india into a nuclear wasteland..

And dumbo how the hell you gonna survive with such radioactive waste in your neighborhood? Your water (through rivers flowing from India) and air (flowing from India) would be laced with nuclear material that your country would suffer more than a simple instinct death.

And oh dumbo, did you forget India's nuclear submarine?

A country whose GDP is just 200 billion is expected to have more nuclear weapons than a country(France) with a GDP of 3 trillion. Oh man, how the world has come to this. I happy though that Pakistanis feel it is justified.

And dumbo how the hell you gonna survive with such radioactive waste in your neighborhood? Your water (through rivers flowing from India) and air (flowing from India) would be laced with nuclear material that your country would suffer more than a simple instinct death.

And oh dumbo, did you forget India's nuclear submarine?

for the last part of your comment...if chyrnobyl can survive any place can survive.
unlike poppular beleif...there are no zombies running around in chyrnobyl..its thriving with wild life.

What a proud achievement! It should have been Pakistan's economy is the world's fastest growing, not WMDs!! :P

these days strong defence and deterrance is as important as economy..or the big bully will sanction your economy to oblivion.

I think he meant a tactical, battlefield, sub kilo-ton nuke, such as the Nasr System.

okay that is a delivery system.. that makes sense.. I still believe deterrence should be strategic and not tactical since the whole concept of Mad is defeated if we take it to tactical level

Back
Top Bottom