What's new

Pak now seeks $1-bn from expats as Forex Reserves drop to 3-year low

LOL. There are plenty of NRI bonds that even give 8% returns. Infrastructure bonds for e.g.
None are being issued right now. All are market traded and are priced like-wise. Its better to capture a bond when it is issued.

No, not all sikhs. But any sikh who is shameless enough to lie about "RSS capture 'minority land' " is a closet khalistani without doubt.
Where did I claim 'RSS capture minority land'? Do you know what a rhetorical argument is? If English comprehension is not your strong point then accept it.

Reality is that Sikhs in punjab are so shameless, that they have made "Reservations" for sikhs despite being the majority in punjab :lol: ..... and they have the audacity to call themselves "minority" having "minority land" :lol:

While he real minority in punjab, the Hindus get ZERO reservations. lol.
Are you aware of similar situation in North East?

The cause is the fact that the guidelines about who should be considered as minority has not been clearly delineated by Minority Commission in the Centre. The centre is working on it.

https://scroll.in/latest/860593/pan...-hindus-in-seven-states-and-a-union-territory

In a nutshell, this is a pan-India issue not just a Punjab thing.

LOL....so all those people who invest in the secondary markets are idiots :lol:
There is a difference between trading and investment. But then, I expect too much from a person who only goes 'LOL'.

LOL again. Refer to your old post. Classic khalistani move to pretend ignorance.
Learn how to read properly, then come back and talk.

So ? :cheesy:

Just because the xtiasn are bigots, its all right for sikhs to be bigots ? :lol:

RIP logic. But spoken like a true sikh. I expected nothing different.
Seriously, RIP logic.
Forget about the fact that guidelines from Centre are not clear. Morons like you will drag India to ground because any idiot in India can vote.

LOL again :lol: ....... so secondary markets are only for trading and not investments ? :cheesy:

Your investment ideas are truly radical. :lol:
Yes, especially if better investment opportunities are available in primary market.

Ever though to taking your own advice ?
No, I never 'though to taking' [sic] my own advice. I first implement it myself and then advise others.

Spoken like a true bigot. You want to deny the Hindu right to vote, because they are "idiots" ? :cheesy:

Maybe you think only sikhs, muslims and xtians should be allowed to vote. Is that what they call khalsa rule ?
Not Hindus. Only idiots, irrespective of their religion.

india-government-debt-to-gdp.png

pakistan-government-debt-to-gdp.png

true india begging doesnt stop
:suicide2: Do you even understand Economics 101??

LOL. There are plenty of NRI bonds that even give 8% returns. Infrastructure bonds for e.g.

No, not all sikhs. But any sikh who is shameless enough to lie about "RSS capture 'minority land' " is a closet khalistani without doubt.

Reality is that Sikhs in punjab are so shameless, that they have made "Reservations" for sikhs despite being the majority in punjab :lol: ..... and they have the audacity to call themselves "minority" having "minority land" :lol:

While he real minority in punjab, the Hindus get ZERO reservations. lol.

That is the speciality of khalistanis.

Stop bringing religion into everything.I see u talking more nonsense than the guy u claim is khalistani.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom