What's new

PAK Navy successfully intercepts Indian Submarine, foils intrusion

is this is old video ( which can be checked very easily) , than it mean to be a joke and just laugh and move on. Nothing to be serious here.
it was not joke when they attacked on indian Installations in open sun light. other side thieves were try to get inside middle of the night when people were sleeping and still could not got the results ..so things are clear for pakistanis indian can not fight open war with pakistanis..

My dear pakistani's

Images clearly showed that Indian submarine was imaged by a surface vessel..
It has cleary come out of water...

It's just to say that I am already here....

Even if Orion's have detected them it's nothing surprising

My dear pakistani's

Only an Indian can come up with logic like this.

Full marks for trying. :enjoy:

So sub automatically comes out of water to reveal itself and risks being sunk to make a statement :crazy::crazy:

Only an Indian can come up with logic like this.

Full marks for trying. :enjoy:

So sub automatically comes out of water to reveal itself and risks being sunk to make a statement :crazy::crazy:
That is the whole point, either the picture/video are wrong/false. or the statement if wrong. Now i believe that photo/video is old/false or wrong. Detecting a Sub on surface is not a big deal, May be Indian want to be detected and hence came out to create a fear into Pakistan media.

Or it doesnt make sense that a Sub will come out of water on a small trip.

That is the whole point, either the picture/video are wrong/false. or the statement if wrong. Now i believe that photo/video is old/false or wrong. Detecting a Sub on surface is not a big deal, May be Indian want to be detected and hence came out to create a fear into Pakistan media.

Nancy use your tiny brain for a change.

When a sub is detected it is common protocol for it to surface to declare that its non-hostile/surrendering. Don't run mouth without knowledge.

Welcome to the Forum..... None of military will ever share the tactical footage while intercepting enemy's platform. This short footage where Submarine is out & recorded, is for reference to show in public domain. Submarine is like a stealth weapon so why would any of Navy will ever want to give away its readings/acoustic signals etc which will be utilized for future detection. It was detected hence, made to come out & confirm of surrender to return safely.

Regards

Welcome to the Forum..... None of military will ever share the tactical footage while intercepting enemy's platform. This short footage where Submarine is out & recorded, is for reference to show in public domain. Submarine is like a stealth weapon so why would any of Navy will ever want to give away its readings/acoustic signals etc which will be utilized for future detection. It was detected hence, made to come out & confirm of surrender to return safely.

Regards
Now it make sense. the footage is for reference only, thats what i thought also.

Regards
Was there any confirmation in terms of what enemy platform was detected? I mean what kind of submarine was it?

My dear pakistani's

funny_09-3.jpg

Was there any confirmation in terms of what enemy platform was detected? I mean what kind of submarine was it?

Navy statement pretty much described it with words "lates in Indian Navy"... It appears to be Kalvari-class based on Scorpene-class sub.... from all over the look... Video contains two footage like in start it shows a file video of Kalvari-class and then detection video while sub was made to come out of water (night vision recording). People here may be confused with file footage that sub was already on the water but that video is for reference only. Original video of detection is in B&W (Night Vision).

Now it make sense. the footage is for reference only, thats what i thought also.

Read above post... Two footage are edited in start, 1) of file video for reference and then, 2) original detection footage in night vision.

Navy statement pretty much described it with words "lates in Indian Navy"... It appears to be Kalvari-class based on Scorpene-class sub.... from all over the look... Video contains two footage like in start it shows a file video of Kalvari-class and then detection video while sub was made to come out of water (night vision recording). People here may be confused with file footage that sub was already on the water but that video is for reference only. Original video of detection is in B&W (Night Vision).

Read above post... Two footage are edited in start, 1) of file video for reference and then, 2) original detection footage in night vision.
Wow if Scorpene was detected then that is a strong message to the foe. Thanks for clearing this up!!

Hi,

The first question comes to mind is---what was this sub doing snorkeling in pakistani merchant lanes at times of hostilities---?

It obviously did not want to hide from the pakistanis---regardless of it being day time or night time---.

1. Did the indians wanted to check the ability of our EW systems---?

2. Secondly---was it a DARE mission by the sub---seeing if the pak navy had the ballz to take it down---?

3. Or was it covering for another sub---that was doing something else---?

I think that it was the last two---.

It was an open dare by the indian navy to see if Pak had the ballz to take it sub out---pak navy had the chance to avenge the atlantique---.

Why did the pak navy let it come in farther into our territory and let it have it---?

Hi,

The first question comes to mind is---what was this sub doing snorkeling in pakistani merchant lanes at times of hostilities---?

It obviously did not want to hide from the pakistanis---regardless of it being day time or night time---.

1. Did the indians wanted to check the ability of our EW systems---?

2. Secondly---was it a DARE mission by the sub---seeing if the pak navy had the ballz to take it down---?

3. Or was it covering for another sub---that was doing something else---?

I think that it was the last two---.

It was an open dare by the indian navy to see if Pak had the ballz to take it sub out---pak navy had the chance to avenge the atlantique---.

Why did the pak navy let it come in farther into our territory and let it have it---?
Nice Analysis! I think it could be multifold, a combination of all three. It is wise not to escalate until the foe steps it up further and take some concrete actions. That would be the time to flash your cards so something can be actually gained from it.

My dear pakistani's

IN is not fool enough to openly give Signature of one of their Submarine for PN to keep track of it forever .. Sub was forced to come to surface after it was detected .. for a Submarine, stay hidden is its best ability .

our EEZ is 250km, isn't that what we consider out territory?
Our waters are just 12NM. EEZ is not considered as territorial waters and coastal state doesn't have any criminal or civil jurisdiction. We cant stop or board any ship displaying a flag. We just have economic rights in EEZ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom