What's new

PAK Navy successfully intercepts Indian Submarine, foils intrusion

but but all indians baboons here used to PN is just a coast guard only good to catch fishermen.
What happened to something blue water navy thing...

Well until there is something that is formally confirmed it would be hard to say right? I think what was done was appropriate.. minimum engagement. Until the foe escalate the ladder navy should not either. Indians may not be the only ones observing all of this. We should reserve a more terse response only when something decisive happens. But again I am just a newbie and 'opinionating' here :).

Good question, think about why Pakistan didnt do that. Fear or Peace?
peace and pak told them we going to block your all trade from this area.. this is best shot pak played.. now pakistan has eyes on every ship pass by this route.. this was message.. it is well taken by indian military establishment

I am sure the forces at play are very rational and they see that they would not gain anything from it :)
I think both Navy are trying to assess the preparation for the upcoming big move. So you are 100% right, the goal was to assess each other response time and not to make an aggression.

I think both Navy are trying to assess the preparation for the upcoming big move. So you are 100% right, the goal was to assess each other response time and not to make an aggression.
Is it that old video or a new one? o_O

I think there is another answer possible : not revealing all cards at this moment.

Is it a possibility ?
I agree! nothing to gain here by sinking a sub which is coming in not to do damage but test the waters

Is it that old video or a new one? o_O
is this is old video ( which can be checked very easily) , than it mean to be a joke and just laugh and move on. Nothing to be serious here.

is this is old video ( which can be checked very easily) , than it mean to be a joke and just laugh and move on. Nothing to be serious here.
The video may be old, but the news is not.

Dawn usually is pretty responsible, but who knows. Here is the piece I saw.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1467778/p...by-indian-submarine-to-enter-pakistani-waters

our EEZ is 250km, isn't that what we consider out territory?
actually it used to extends to 370 km at its maximum
but a few years ago we got an extension of so 150 nm due to continental shift
550c8f79b8280.jpg

Back
Top Bottom