Banglar Bir

Reaction score
Country
United States
Pak missile tech better than India’s
May 27, 2017
pak-missile-tech-better-than-india-s-1495831003-8670.jpg

Our Staff Reporter

LAHORE - Pakistan’s nuclear tests readjusted the regional balance of power and unified the nation. India felt down after Pakistan became nuclear power in 1998.

These views were expressed by Pakistani nuclear scientist Dr Samar Mubarakmand in an interview with Nawa-i-Waqt Sunday Magazine on Friday.

Every government had supported the nuclear programme after the Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto’s term, he held. The design of Pakistan nuclear weapons is modern, he added. “Pakistan’s missile technology and nuclear weapons are far better than India. India is trying to destabilise Pakistan through Afghanistan,” Dr Samar said. He said that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif had tasked me to test atomic bomb on May 28, 1998.

It was decided in 1975 that the atomic tests would be held on Chagai hills, said Dr Samar. Chagai hills were so strong for nuclear tests. I had conducted 20 cold tests before nuclear one, he maintained. “No one has ever produced electricity from Thar coal, now a project is being run under the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor programme. We are producing only 10 megawatt electricity instead of 100 MWs,” the nuclear scientist added. He criticised the delay in project.
http://nation.com.pk/lahore/27-May-2017/pak-missile-tech-better-than-india-s

All missile tests ever conducted by Pakistan were success. I am not aware of any failure of any kind reported by ISPR. So the gentleman is correct.
no missile test failed but many citeria not met sometimes so next version of same missile were tested.

no missile test failed but many citeria not met sometimes so next version of same missile were tested.

I disagree. But I would like to see any press release of ISPR where they said full parameters were not reached. All tests were fully successful in their maiden. And that is incredible. While recently Agni test failed. Thus Pak missile system is superior as the scientist claimed.

I disagree. But I would like to see any press release of ISPR where they said full parameters were not reached. All tests were fully successful in their maiden. And that is incredible. While recently Agni test failed. Thus Pak missile system is superior as the scientist claimed.
maybe yes. We never followed Tejas way of developement.

just like eastern bhangis have mastered the art of building super sonic cruise missile but couldn't build a sub sonic in all these years. :lol:
according to MTCR Pakistan donot have technology to build sub sonic missile and india do have the technology.

just like eastern bhangis have mastered the art of building super sonic cruise missile but couldn't build a sub sonic in all these years.
Ignorance.

Because Subsonic cruise missiles are difficult to build. Speed is not the scale of technology. It's the terrain hugging capability. Don't worry we will get there. Rome wasn't build in a day. :coffee:

They have mastered missile tech with unprecedented 100% success rate, yet they don't know how to shoot one into space. Very credible.
We dont like wasting resources on projects we dont need. Shooting missiles into space doesnt help us kill your kind, whatever we can use to kill your kind more efficiently matters rather than who builds it.

We dont like wasting resources on projects we dont need. Shooting missiles into space doesnt help us kill your kind, whatever we can use to kill your kind more efficiently matters rather than who builds it.
All that I expect is a better controls theory curriculum in our engineering schools. Shooting missile's in the dark abyss or otherwise is just a byproduct.

Ignorance.

Because Subsonic cruise missiles are difficult to build. Speed is not the scale of technology. It's the terrain hugging capability. Don't worry we will get there. Rome wasn't build in a day. :coffee:
israel biuld it along time ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom