What's new

Pak Media - India Orders 36 Rafale Jets from France, Bharat Ke upar Jangi Jnun Sawar hai

Weren't you supposed to by Typhoons if we selected Rafales?

What happened to that plan?

Saudis have closed their purse strings

So be prepared to be threatened WHEN PAF announce the purchase of Brand new 30 year old F16A/Bs

Guess Pakis cannot accept falling of Indian radar.
Basically the mindset, even if we advice for their good, they take it in the pessimistic way.

You know what will give the Rafale a run for its money. A J-10B with 2 R-93 engines. That will increase the T/W ratio of the plane. And redesign the inlet and wings for maximum speed and manoeuvrability. The J-10B already has a AESA radar and is packed with many different sensors.

Leave them. They are just paranoid with some delusions.

why should pakistani media get bothered as to what IAF in buying from any nation is IAF asking Pakistani media or pakistan to finance its purchase ?

I have a theory. India buys Rafale. To counter it, PAF looks upto saudi moneyz. Saudi arm twists pak boots into yemen.

Howz that ! :D :D

Dear dot heads, Don't box above your weight, why do you spend so much time on a Pakistani forum.......i tell you, there's no where else for you to gloat all the big talk.
If you don't want Indians on this forum ask the administrators.
And watch your words kid

I have a theory. India buys Rafale. To counter it, PAF looks upto saudi moneyz. Saudi arm twists pak boots into yemen.

Howz that ! :D :D
not a bad idea actually that is the real issue saudies know since USA is not helping pakistan much pakistan has onli saudie backing to keep its already crumbling economy survive ...... its better for pakistan to go whole hogg in crushing yemeni rebels in return asking saudies to pay all there world bank & IMF loans + a few squads of saudi typhoons & a few billons worth of surplus saudi wepons

Guess Pakis cannot accept falling of Indian radar.
Basically the mindset, even if we advice for their good, they take it in the pessimistic way.
Should I post a reccent video clip of indian news channel about burraq drone?
Bharutis cannot stop thinking about us.not in even in your dreams.

Should I post a reccent video clip of indian news channel about burraq drone?
Bharutis cannot stop thinking about us.not in even in your dreams.
Indian media is SCUM!!! we just ignore them.
Advice you guys to do the same.

why should pakistani media get bothered as to what IAF in buying from any nation is IAF asking Pakistani media or pakistan to finance its purchase ?
Looks like they dont have any other matter of utmost importance.
psyched.

If you don't want Indians on this forum ask the administrators.
And watch your words kid
I have no issue with Indians being on the forum, just with those who bring their table manners too.
Or didn't you notice the derogatory term repeatedly used by your country fellow big man.

Back
Top Bottom