What's new

Pak Media - India Orders 36 Rafale Jets from France, Bharat Ke upar Jangi Jnun Sawar hai

Bro ,what is the meaning of that statement ?
I cant get it .Can you brief it ?

I mean the MMRCA's are being inducted keeping PLAAF in mind. "different" adversary = China. Pakistan is not a concern for the Indian Military Planners - China is! ;)

Cannot understand when, Pakis will stop debating each and every move India takes.
Dear Pakis, you are off of Indian radars. We no more plan anything keeping u in mind.
Stay cool and be happy.
Really, it's not long ago when even a dozen second hand F-16s caused the Bhartis to swing from trees and make a racket.
Dear dot heads, Don't box above your weight, why do you spend so much time on a Pakistani forum.......i tell you, there's no where else for you to gloat all the big talk.

Really, it's not long ago when even a dozen second hand F-16s caused the Bhartis to swing from trees and make a racket.
Dear dot heads, Don't box above your weight, why do you spend so much time on a Pakistani forum.......i tell you, there's no where else for you to gloat all the big talk.

Windy bhaiya NAMASTE :rolleyes1:

These people need to understand that Indian Population is 7 times that of Pakistan
Indian GDP maybe 10 times larger
still Indian Army is only twice the size of PA, while Airforce is barely 1.5 times that of PAF, Indian Navy though is still 3 times larger than PN, but thats more to do with PN being totally ignored by GOP

Thats not Jangi junoon

PAF has some 250 Mirage III and F-7s that are being replaced by JF17s and Second hand F16s
Indian Airforce too have some 350 Aircrafts comprising Mig21, Mig27 and Jaguar IS/IM that will be replaced by a Mix of Tejas MK1/MK2 and Rafales
infact Numerically speaking, the Number of Fighter Sqds with the Indian Air force are likely to hower between 32-34 Sqds, atleast for the next 10 years

While Many reports suggest that PAF sqds could rise to 26 by year 2022

Lol Bhai jaan ! F16 is not a good fighter or what ? :lol: Now Rafale sending othershock waves across the subcontinent. ... Lots of SOS from other sides:dance3:

Simple Buddy, ban all Indians here. No more gloating..

These people need to understand that Indian Population is 7 times that of Pakistan
Indian GDP maybe 10 times larger
still Indian Army is only twice the size of PA, while Airforce is barely 1.5 times that of PAF, Indian Navy though is still 3 times larger than PN, but thats more to do with PN being totally ignored by GOP

Thats not Jangi junoon

PAF has some 250 Mirage III and F-7s that are being replaced by JF17s and Second hand F16s
Indian Airforce too have some 350 Aircrafts comprising Mig21, Mig27 and Jaguar IS/IM that will be replaced by a Mix of Tejas MK1/MK2 and Rafales
infact Numerically speaking, the Number of Fighter Sqds with the Indian Air force are likely to hower between 32-34 Sqds, atleast for the next 10 years

While Many reports suggest that PAF sqds could rise to 26 by year 2022

Completely Wrong !:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom