What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

What we did lost in kargil ? According to my knowledge india had no dare to move his *** on other side of loc when his two air craft got shot down. You call it win if pakistani gave you back your peaks which they capurted easily by attacking you in your own country . You should thank calinton ad nawaz sharif for that otherwise it was impossible for you to get them back :)

Pakistan must thank it's prime minister to save them from greater humiliating defeat.

if your PM did meet Americans com agreed to withdraw that means your army also agreed to that.. because they are the ones who takes decisions not your civilian govt.

We had balls, We targeted your General Headquarters in Rawalpindi
We had balls, We targeted your aircraft in PNS Mehran in karachi
We had balls, We are supporting TTP.

You being internet warrior can make such claim on forums but your government dont have balls to admit it as they always play the victim cards in hands of ISI WHICH is your worst nightmare

4,000 soldiers is a myth.

It was a number invented by Nawaz Sharif to discredit Musharraf.

Nawaz Sharif wasn't even involved in the conflict as he was kept on the sidelines while Musharraf planned the whole operation.

Musharraf has stated that 357 soldiers were killed.

Bro if PA was being so successful in it's endevour with so less causalities, do you really believe that PA would have listened to the civilian government i.e. Nawaz Sharif and have agreed to pull back? even after India had made it clear that it's not going to cross LOC

You should stop getting these statistics from bollywwod films you made after kargil event as they are too far from reality.

I never knew Nawaz Sharif (ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan) was a Bollywood actor :partay:

You being internet warrior can make such claim on forums but your government dont have balls to admit it as they always play the victim cards in hands of ISI WHICH is your worst nightmare

Did pakistan admit attacks that they were from Pakistan? For what the **** we have to admit?

You being internet warrior can make such claim on forums but your government dont have balls to admit it as they always play the victim cards in hands of ISIWHICH is your worst nightmare

One of the best Night mares: 3 Regional offices of the ISI have been targeted by our friends TTP, At the same time we play victim card. Yes we play victim only to destabilize pakistan, but nobody accuses us.

Bro if PA was being so successful in it's endevour with so less causalities, do you really believe that PA would have listened to the civilian government i.e. Nawaz Sharif agreed to pull back? even after India had made it clear that it's not going to cross LOC

Well..don't you know that the Pakistani army unquestioningly obeys its civilian masters.....? That's why they swallowed the humiliation of a great victory being converted into a defeat.....

Of course if one is sacked, that's another matter, far more important than any war. That requires an immediate overthrow & jailing of those civilian masters immediately..

... funny world that these guys inhabit...

Pakistan must thank it's prime minister to save them from greater humiliating defeat.

if your PM did meet Americans com agreed to withdraw that means your army also agreed to that.. because they are the ones who takes decisions not your civilian govt.

Army did not thanks nawaz for what he did but they overthrew his government just after kargil because of conflicts between army chief musharraf and nawaz..we were not defeated on grounds but on table because of that idiot nawaz who got in pressure of Clinton to withdraw troops from significant posts

Army did not thanks nawaz for what he did but they overthrew his government just after kargil because of conflicts between army chief musharraf and nawaz..we were not defeated on grounds but on table because of that idiot nawaz who got in pressure of Clinton to withdraw troops from significant posts

Musharaff intiated the coup after Nawaz sharif sacked him.

your country didn't have guts to accept the bodies of her dead soldiers.can you believe it????
they were the soldiers who took an oath to defend pakistan whatever the cost maybe and they did and how did your country payback to them????by not accepting there own fallen heroes.your country never have guts.you were always an proxy of united states and you still are.
i don't know from where did you get the idea that isi is india's nightmare.an intelligence agency harboring terrorist for it's proxy war and getting caught everytime is not a good intelligence agency dear.doing propaganda is not fearing it's part of the international diplomacy .

I never knew Nawaz Sharif (ex-Prime Minister of Pakistan) was a Bollywood actor :partay:

i was talking about movie loc kargil . Pakiatani 5000 lions vs 60000 indian goats and you say pakistan lost 6000. If you cannot read it from reliable sources then get help of wikipedia at least..nawaz had conflict with musharaf and he had his *** in islamabad so he just overestimate the numbers to put all blame on musharraf..

Why didn't Army took over the govt. DURING kargil and could have avoided blunders which you think made by Sharif.

They did it afterwards, didn't they. Doesn't it means Army also failed to take action to protect their soldiers. ? Why only Sharif is demon and not top army brass?

It was Gen.musharaf who controlled the army (read whole country and govt ) so don't tell me that a powerless puppet PM went to America by his own to agree a with drawl of troops.. and your army followed his your PM rather than your general. if nawaz was powerless to stop the army from starting a war what makes you think that he could stop the war?

I will tell you what changed, while starting your general was confident of his plan but in execution he failed and got his *** kicked by Indian army.. international pressure was also building up and his all whether friends also didn't move a finger. so musharaf got no option other than withdrawal from remaining areas.

your country didn't have guts to accept the bodies of her dead soldiers.can you believe it????

Did you also get this from loc kargil movie ? I dont believe in this crap as india not offer pakistan to take any dead bodies. In fact they dont have enough coffins for their own dead soldiers and search coffins for indian soldiers controversy in google

Did you also get this from loc kargil movie ? I dont believe in this crap as india not offer pakistan to take any dead bodies. In fact they dont have enough coffins for their own dead soldiers and search coffins for indian soldiers controversy in google

You would do well to educate yourself on the facts of the matter before getting emotional.

It was Gen.musharaf who controlled the army (read whole country and govt ) so don't tell me that a powerless puppet PM went to America by his own to agree a with drawl of troops.. and your army followed his your PM rather than your general. if nawaz was powerless to stop the army from starting a war what makes you think that he could stop the war?

I will tell you what changed, while starting your general was confident of his plan but in execution he failed and got his *** kicked by Indian army.. international pressure was also building up and his all whether friends also didn't move a finger. so musharaf got no option other than withdrawal from remaining areas.
Whats with all you indians???It takes people to imagine a great victories in the war.In the real world all imagination falls flat and now you come as guest on the the pakistani forum and here also you dont give pakistanis to imagine in peace and you bombard them with facts and figures.If cant be an ideal enemy to them atleast be an ideal guest.but then manners is not the word known to the indians and you disrespect your host on his own forum with facts and figures.I despise this attitude among indans a lot.

Back
Top Bottom