What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

Compared to India, Pakistan lacks lot of thing. People don't realize the part played by the size of economies in waging wars. India being 10 times richer than Pakistan, Pakistan does't stand a chance before India.

:lol::lol:

Since when india become "richer" than Pak? Probably you don't take population of both countries into account while making your rhetoric..

And you are a senior member...:hitwall:

Read my post my high on Kargil "victory" Indian friend. We care about our soldiers. And that's why we demand an end to this war. But at the same time we won't withdraw while Siachen is being polluted by our enemy. End the war but don't expect us to withdraw unilaterally.

Demand away my friend, demand away! Just as long you realise that time has favoured us and not you chaps. We can live with your demands, we have been living with them for the past 65 years.

Siachen is part of state of India's insanity. And obviouisly and logically we want this insanity to end. Nobody likes insanity after all. We won't agree to your move out of the freezer type rants but we will keep repeating our demands for the better future of this region. We are pacifists you know. ;)

Lol I hope you were not scarcastic there.
Tell me one region in Pakistan except Punjab which is reflecting so called "better future" thingy :cheesy:

You can't leave us with our peaks since they are already with us. And if there was anyway you can threaten those peaks we have successfully blocked you from doing so.

:hitwall:
Read Operation meghdoot... or ask your chinese friends how India got hold of Siachen.

Read my post my high on Kargil "victory" Indian friend. We care about our soldiers. And that's why we demand an end to this war. But at the same time we won't withdraw while Siachen is being polluted by our enemy. End the war but don't expect us to withdraw unilaterally.

Lol reminds me of two things Drones at Salala & unclaimed bodies of PA soldiers during Kargil burried by IA.

Refer to my posts. Won't repeat same stuff for every other Shankar, Ramesh and Vikram. :D

You all are saying the same BS.

Again you are too funny to handle :rofl:
You made my day

People who take into account only economics don't take into account the general mood of the population. The Yanks were 100 times better off than the Vietnamese and Soviet Russia was a pi$$ poor country when it defeated the Nazis. The Pakistanis will keep fighting even if they are bankrupt. Well, they actually are pretty much bankrupt but they won't budge.

I am talking of a full blown war, not the hit and run tacit adopted by Pakistan. In Hit and run tacit, you have time to recuperate.

I also don't think, India Pakistan war would be what US or Soviets did in Vietnam or Afghanistan. India don't have any intention of occupying Pakistan.

:lol::lol:

Since when india become "richer" than Pak? Probably you don't take population of both countries into account while making your rhetoric..

And you are a senior member...:hitwall:

In case of a war India as an entity is against Pakistan as an entity and not an Indian vs a Pakistani. Hence per capita doesn't count

Certain things may be look insane on surface, but are psychological warfare tactics when analysed indept . Siachen is a pride for India and a humiliation for Pakistan.

Now that's some strange pride you guys have. :rolleyes:

Demand away my friend, demand away! Just as long you realise that time has favoured us and
not you chaps. We can live with your demands, we have been living with them for the past 65 years.

We will keep demanding. After all we want to show to the world that we are sincere in ending this war and want better relations with India. :)

I am talking of a full blown war, not the hit and run tacit adopted by Pakistan. In Hit and run tacit, you have time to recuperate.

I also don't think, India Pakistan war would be what US or Soviets did in Vietnam or Afghanistan. India don't have any intention of occupying Pakistan.

In case of a war India as an entity is against Pakistan as an entity and not an Indian vs a Pakistani. Hence per capita doesn't count

There won't be a full blown war because Pakistan knows quite well it can't win a conventional war. What I am talking about is the mindset though in case there is a full blown war. Pakistanis have an almost delusional sense of self-righteousness when it comes to Kashmir.

Countries with Nuclear Strike Forces don't fight full blown war....

India don't have any intention of occupying Pakistan.

Neither has the capacity...

Still, your use of the word "richer" gave the wrong impression ....

Any war between India and Pakistan , if happened , won't last more than 20 days...and Pakistan is fully capable of fighting this war on full scale... War won't go to years and years of fighting like Iran/Iraq war etc ....

We will keep demanding. After all we want to show to the world that we are sincere in ending this war and want better relations with India. :)

How's that working out for you these days? Any takers for your show & tell?

Now that's some strange pride you guys have. :rolleyes:

When you say "we are sincere" - whom exactly are you referring to? I know there is a constituency of guys like Najam Sethi, Paracha etc. which want peace. But there is also a constituency which subscribes to the likes of Hafiz Saeed - so which one is more popular at the mass level?

There won't be a full blown war because Pakistan knows quite well it can't win a conventional war. What I am talking about is the mindset though in case there is a full blown war. Pakistanis have an almost delusional sense of self-righteousness when it comes to Kashmir.

I can sense this self-righteousness is starting to withering away. Last decade was a monumental challenge for Pakistan's existence as a nation state. Many sane Pakistanis are raising voice against their government policy on Kashmir. I hope Pakistan comes to its senses sooner than latter

How old were you at the time of Kargil... ? Read about the bollywood style episode of Major Sher something of NLI and how he got the gallantry award for Charging Indian forces within the Indian territory.. You may deny all you want, but Mushy just repeated the debacle of Jinnah from 1947. Jinnah's debacle gave India the opportunity to capture a large part of strategic terrain which was all but there in Pakistan's pocket. Mushy's actions killed whatever credibility Pakistan's claim had towards Kashmir

And actually I am glad that Pakistanis do not consider these as mistakes. Because of which they will continue to commit such mistakes again in future.. So enjoy ;) and read the below thread in your free time..
Monkey Trap? :disagree: Bringing fourth of issue in irrelevant thread is still a habit you.
Well ! Thats the point of my last posts , That the indian intrusions had given an air to war . when indian forces can send their jet fighters inside Pakistan's territory for collecting intellegence then why don't Pakistan's NLI do the same, The war had began b\W Freedom fighters and Indian troops, There is no change in opinion of PA in that. Later due to your shelling and air apace voilations its ultimately makes NLI to launch their attacks on your territory too. Now as far as mistakes are concerned then we don't need to do aything now your own internal freedom fighters are creating enough mess for you, more and more locals supports us now, Kashmir have become an international issue . and no one wants nuke holder nations to have an another war. So from now on wat best india can do is using its barking media in such issues but in the end your nation is interested in peace talks cuz they understands now that another war may be a disasterous. Indeed ! It could be No india,no economy ,so no more akhand Bharat ;).

Countries with Nuclear Strike Forces don't fight full blown war....

Neither has the capacity...

Still, your use of the word "richer" gave the wrong impression ....

Any war between India and Pakistan , if happened , won't last more than 20 days...and Pakistan is fully capable of fighting this war on full scale... War won't go to years and years of fighting like Iran/Iraq war etc ....

Good luck with your confidence.

Pakistan no longer has same level of parity it once did in military and even economy. over the last decade India has left Pakistan behind in almost every sphere imaginable. Indian military has left behind Pakistani military by leaps and bounds. They can no longer even think of pulling off another military attempt. Even their military recognizes now that they have been left behind and thus you see a clamour for peace.
Its because they know that they will never be able to take siachen that they started talking about peace there.

Sit back and enjoy..in another decade even the last hopes of comparison with India will be dashed.

Back
Top Bottom