What's new

Pak may never try another Kargil, but it could get worse

it doesnt means that, he is ready to surrender kashmir?

pak military is ready to do so but how they will show face to those ppl to whom they are fooling and telling them stories of their bravery and fake history of winning battles. :)

lets take an example,few days back a minister gave an speech that we should vacate siachin first then india may do it :lol: ..it created huge roar in paksitanis that why shud we do it?? :rofl: and think if this speech was given by some military chief??..u ppl would have eaten ur military alive :lol:

i am repeating 10th times on pdf..
that pakistanis are the only generation on the earth who love n laugh at their destruction and remain in delusions.
we love our soldiers and we never hide how many died..

there are many who love n laugh on indian leadership!
militry or civil, it goes in both ways?

Time magazine dubs Manmohan Singh as 'underachiever'
PTI Jul 8, 2012, 01.18PM IST

Tags:
UPA|Time magazine|Manmohan Singh|indian economy|Congress
Time magazine dubs Manmohan Singh as 'underachiever' - Times Of India

NEW YORK: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who has long been lauded for his pivotal role in liberalising the Indian economy, has been dubbed as an "underachiever" by a top US magazine which says he appears "unwilling to stick his neck out" on reforms that will put the country back on growth path.

we (all the world) still r laughing till now?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

there are many who love n laugh on indian leadership!
militry or civil, it goes in both ways?

Time magazine dubs Manmohan Singh as 'underachiever'
PTI Jul 8, 2012, 01.18PM IST

Tags:
UPA|Time magazine|Manmohan Singh|indian economy|Congress
Time magazine dubs Manmohan Singh as 'underachiever' - Times Of India

NEW YORK: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, who has long been lauded for his pivotal role in liberalising the Indian economy, has been dubbed as an "underachiever" by a top US magazine which says he appears "unwilling to stick his neck out" on reforms that will put the country back on growth path.

we (all the world) still r laughing till now?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

r u gone nuts?? shud i post zardari etc?? :blah:

pak military is ready to do so but how they will show face to those ppl to whom they are fooling and telling them stories of their bravery and fake history of winning battles. :)

lets take an example,few days back a minister gave an speech that we should vacate siachin first then india may do it :lol: ..it created huge roar in paksitanis that why shud we do it?? :rofl: and think if this speech was given by some military chief??..u ppl would have eaten ur military alive :lol:

is it happening yet?
no its not!
is there anyone given any gurrantee , that there would be no war on kashmir?
no
so keep up budy!

r u gone nuts?? shud i post zardari etc?? :blah:

true democrazy in , pakistan we dont mind it, do it! lol
but its not us, its the dam time magzine??? lol

The criminal part is that it was a turkey shoot for the brave Pakistani soldiers, some that have at least a dozen confirmed kills, once our soldiers adrenaline was done, we felt nothing but pity for the dead indians, and heartbroken for the wounded indians, some just 19 years old, crying out for their mothers, hour after hour, and then the flies and maggots and the stink, as if we were next to the worlds nastiest sewer.

And some sharpshooters taking pity on them - and putting them to sleep. :(

I never said that, but situations and circumstances push people to look away from something for the time being and India wants that "time being" to be extended for a very long time.

it doesnt all depends on india all the way, to decide baby!

is it happening yet?
no its not!
is there anyone given any gurrantee , that there would be no war on kashmir?
no
so keep up budy!

i told u truth and its wound of pak military that they cant say in front of u ppl that kashmir is gone..
even i can bet that ur civil govt cant say this...:lol:
The so called fake victories which ur military have inserted in ur mind have done enough damage to ur brain cells.
Like all those mujhaids u created earlier are killing ur own ppl,same here..your military is not in position to tell reality to u ppl.

it didnt happened yet, let it happen, frist & post it!
& its not just only your good dammed tanks read my post again, its in too many different fields!

those deficiencies are a concern if its against China, against Pakistan we can manage it, and don't forget from pak side also many candid comments has come regarding the number of days Pakistan can stand fighting a war.

The criminal part is that it was a turkey shoot for the brave Pakistani soldiers, some that have at least a dozen confirmed kills, once our soldiers adrenaline was done, we felt nothing but pity for the dead indians, and heartbroken for the wounded indians, some just 19 years old, crying out for their mothers, hour after hour, and then the flies and maggots and the stink, as if we were next to the worlds nastiest sewer.

worry about those 4000 + killed and those who got bombed by LGB's
show pity to them... :)
Ek baat bolunga,agar tumhari harkatey sahi hoti na,tumhe allah ne itne burey waqt se na gujarna tha :).
Abhi bhi taras ni khata rabb tumpey :)..

1,000 years of our Civilizations dominance over mother india, is justification of the weak nature of the indian people.

worry about those 4000 + killed and those who got bombed by LGB's
show pity to them... :)
Ek baat bolunga,agar tumhari harkatey sahi hoti na,tumhe allah ne itne burey waqt se na gujarna tha :).
Abhi bhi taras ni khata rabb tumpey :)..

LoL - Our soldiers are in heaven, while yours..............:( sad for them.
Nothing can erase the stink, of the rotting indian corpses.

then why the indians, explored the stories in thier movies, about a bunch of PA assisns , takingout the 199 indian soilders by the route of thier left eyes in kargill ?;):wave::pakistan:

those deficiencies are a concern if its against China, against Pakistan we can manage it, and don't forget from pak side also many candid comments has come regarding the number of days Pakistan can stand fighting a war.
with just days of ammo?
do you want may i put more, on that?

1,000 years of our Civilizations dominance over mother india, is justification of the weak nature of the indian people.

yeah..u sent those soldiers through bus to heaven and u were driver :rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont be laughter stock...:rofl:
u dint read my last line.. so i copy it back

gar tumhari harkatey sahi hoti na,tumhe allah ne itne burey waqt se na gujarna tha .
Abhi bhi taras ni khata rabb tumpey

The same NLI got burried under snow,aur kuch bhi bolun?

ha which civilization you are talking about?

while everybody else wanted a piece of Indus valley, it seems you are not so keen on that..

chalo rafi n batman...
go sleep wid ur conspiracy theories..phaaltu time nahi hai...
:lol:

bye

ha which civilization you are talking about?

while everybody else wanted a piece of Indus valley, it seems you are not so keen on that..

with indians are seen 'underachievers' in the world? lol

chalo rafi n batman...
go sleep wid ur conspiracy theories..phaaltu time nahi hai...
:lol:

bye
the most dedicated indian troll killer, yes i am, ask the ones before you, they will let you know the history of batmannow, baby!

Back
Top Bottom