What's new

Pak leader moots common currency for India and Pakistan

Tell me in what statement will u people will be happy with u if we talk abt peace ur not happy,if we talk abt wars n yr not happy.
So what do we do talk abt Nucleating on n other? well thats what exactly i did.

Tell u honestly i belive in humanity n have a loot of respect towards yr country n its people but its very hard to keep a constant smile on yr face when others r insulting yr country n its people!
That is when you "ignore" those posts ! An eye for an eye makes the world blind ~ a lot of members don't take this forum too seriously & neither should you, try to grow a thick skin ! I've also had trouble on forums when a certain few posters have been intentionally trying to provoke others(like me) but over the years I've learnt that ~ stick to your strength i.e. try to post logical stuff from your area of expertise & ignore the rest or atleast try that much harder for the latter part :angel:

losers tm logo sy aman ki baat kro wo tm logo sy hazm nai hoti or jung ki baat kro to dar jaty ho...

seriously man get a life this is pakistan defence forum why not ppl like u post in indian defence forums there u will find many of yr like minded ones.

n bye the way i was answering a pathethic mental guy like u named MECH just read his post first then bothering to post in my replies to his posts..

1st you said to nuke n a lot sh!t.. . and when i said go ahead and nuke.. you start acting like lady..
Pathethic ?? well this is Pathetic.. okk...

In due course, hopefully there will be a common currency for the entire South Asian bloc. I wonder whether India will be willing to bite the bullet and join in on that proposal

No sir, thank you.. Keep your Rupee to yourself ;)

It means Pakistan can Start official Printing of fake currency which will work India, easy to provide money to terrorist . Terrorist don't have to exchange money ........

It means Pakistan can Start official Printing of fake currency which will work India, easy to provide money to terrorist . Terrorist don't have to exchange money ........
Sorry but that really doesn't make sense to me :what:

Thread gone to gutter....

Now where`s Zakii when you need him most...

Sorry but that really doesn't make sense to me :what:

Pakistan is in fake Indian currency making business , But problem is it's not easy to export this fake currency to India , If you start common currency then Pakistan can easily produce fake currency and it's very easy to insert it in to India because it's common .

there is word called "hawala" which is used to provide money to terrorist and there is need to exchange currency if you send from outside which creates lots of problem for them , but if you create common currency it will be very easy to provide this money to terrorists through "hawala".

it is not possible and will not happen, there is too much disparity, disputes, mistrust, and pending issues between both the countries. India could however try this out with Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives and possibly SriLanka.

Back
Top Bottom