What's new

Pak landmines planted on Indian soil: Army releases pictures

Well, well, well.

What do we have here?

I've been gone for a week and the bhartis have been given a free hand to troll to their heart's desire.

Fun time is over bhartis.

There might be some Indian loving mods on this forum to protect you, but that is all over(cough cough Oscar).

The Indians and their army are like hyenas, trying to take advantage of the political situation in Pakistan. It is the nature of the Indians to be sneaky and only attack like the cowards when they are at an advantageous position. In the mean time, Pakistan is trying to deal with the dotties as a civilized nation. Their nation is victim to their media and now all the idiots have flooded PDF to war-monger.

How pitiful.

The Indians are only brave when using under-handed tactics. 1000 years we have kept the bhartis in their place, and now they think they can regain their confidence by killing a poor soldier.

Aurangzeb knew how to handle these Indians, and that should be the approach adopted by Pakistan and the Pakistan Army.

This policy has been working for 1000 years and any other approach I'm afraid, will just not work.

@ the topic.

Yes the PA left those mines on your territory with their insignia because yes our soldiers must be that stupid.

Indian media is a joke. :rofl:

@RazPaK Civilized nation ? What's so civilized in killing of shias ?

As for trolls, well you are one of them.

And you ruled us ? :rofl: A person who lives in a country which kills his own people every other day is making such statements is hilarious.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RazPaK Civilized nation ? What's so civilized in killing of shias ?

As for trolls, well you are one of them.

And you ruled us ? :rofl: A person who lives in a country which kills his own people every other day is making such statements is hilarious.

I suppose we should learn civilization from the war-mongering, gang rapists? :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is the nature of the Indians to be sneaky and only attack like the cowards when they are at an advantageous position.
as opposed to attacking from a disadvantaged position only to be pummeled as usual. pity that indian soldiers are far more precious than some general's fantasies.

No learn from suicide bombers and also gang rapists because that happens in some country too. Uncle Sam kills them but they run to work for them. :lol:

War-mongering India within months will be slapped back to it's place.

Suicide bombers, and gang-rapists?

And are you trying to tell me that we should take pointers from the Afghans and Bhartis?

:rofl:

Nah, we're fine.

as opposed to attacking from a disadvantaged position only to be pummeled as usual. pity that indian soldiers are far more precious than some general's fantasies.

Do you use cheats when you play video games?

Or do you read summaries before watching films?

Kind of defeats the purpose? ;)

Being calculated and sheltered is a liability. :D

And are you trying to tell me that we should take pointers from the Afghans and Bhartis?:rofl:
Nah, we're fine.
You are fine ? Of course in US you are. Back at home New Year started with 100 + shias killed by Pakistanis themselves. To remove attention from security concern, PA tried this LOC drama.

And are you trying to tell me that we should take pointers from the Afghans and Bhartis?

:rofl:

Nah, we're fine.
you should definitely not take pointers from anyone, after all pakistan is a model on its own :tup:

you should definitely not take pointers from anyone, after all pakistan is a model on its own :tup:

Comebacks are becoming and stale and that of a scorned housewife.

Mrs. Abishek can you please give the keyboard back to your husband. :rofl:

working for a jew if i may add. oh the irony
Well money is very tempting thing man. People do anything for it.

Funny thing is, India saved Pakistan by not calling UN probe. When we showed them the landmines, they agreed for ceasefire. :lol:

not everyone cherishes being foolhardy, but hey at least you enjoy it. good for you RP :tup:

Mr. Dell is following Islam these days?

I never actually worked directly for Dell. Rather, I worked for a marketing firm that was hired by Dell.

I hope that clears your confusion.

Blogs?

Really?

Getting married has made you soft.

Back
Top Bottom