What's new

Pak landmines planted on Indian soil: Army releases pictures

Lets analyse the situation of Pakistan's armed forces first. They are fighting a 4th gen war with an enemy that has no face. We have lost 40,000 civilians and military personnels in last 5-7 years to this war and our military bases are being attacked on regular basis. An active insurgency going on in the largest province of the country, A civil war like situation in the financial hub of Pakistan where 2000 people were killed last year. From FATA to KPK to Baluchistan to Karachi, Pakistan army and govt are busy fighting one faction of the Taliban or other. Why the hell would they poak at their mighty neighbours to the east at such a critical time? Makes no sense at all.

Well, all your analysis bout the facts in Pakistan is on place but if u see the nature of this attack, it seems as a Pakistani plan to me.

1. See, those who are on the eastern front are gonna be there irrespective of what happen on other side. Its not that they are gonna be shifted. PA gets ample support on the eastern front from the fundamentalists unlike that on western front.

2. PA after zia rule has become islamic and radicalised. Even u know, it takes a toll on Pak soldiers to fight against its own people (Some reason why Indian Army doesnt involve itself with Naxals). Pak Army desperately wants get off the west front coz they are due to American Pressure. (refer Imran Khan interview. He said if American dictatorship with Pakistan ends, the talibanis wud go back home).

3. Also, Kashmir is a major agenda for Pakistan and especially its Army and Fundamentalists. Pakistan for this month is in chair for UNSC nonpermanent seat. They will be epicenter and whole world will listen to whatever they say. in other words its a perfect platform. Who will not want to encash this platform especially if ur agenda is to Internationalize Kashmir Issue. Why do u think it happened so only in January where multiple violations are seen everyday?

4. Also, Pakistan has been doing this in past too to infiltrate terrorists. Why do u think all the sarpanches are getting shot around this time only. Its obvious, these ppl are across border ones who try enforce their agenda. Kashmiri on Indian side are ones who actually chose these Sarpanches.

5. Do focus on Hina Khair's words in New York. Its so obvious that she was waiting for this. To show India warmongering and how important its for the world to survive to focus on Kashmir Issue. :D

ok so you do admit you have no proof to backup your propaganda.

Since I know there is no point in arguing with an idiot.

"I will go a step further and say..there are no tension on the border at all..since it has not been proven in UN, there have been no Indian deaths or Pakistani death on the border ..neither will there be in near future.
A soldier will considered be dead only when proof is given and his death ratified by UN general assembly."

whatever you said is your OWN PROPAGANDA!

our point is

1) India started this on the 3rd of January

2) We didn't behead anyone if india "feels" we did it should get the UN to do an independant inquiry into the matter

3) india is further escalating the tensions by giving big statements

Lagta hai PA ne pamphlets batwaye poora Pakistan mein. Har Pakistani same rata rataya jawaab de raha hai irrespective of it matching the context. Waah re PAkistan. :D

jux wana say
was Indian Army sleeping at dat tym?
or Indian Army is paid of PA?
if not den how it came possible i think someone from across LoC should ans me.
but ans should be ans not trolling
:)

Well if technically they mine a place at night ,it automatically become a no go zone fr both sides.

Demarcate all mined areas and keep em as they are. This will only helps create better choke points throughout the terrain.

If we need to move through there just , remove em on a prior date '

Pakistanis like alway, doing us another service.

jux wana say

Go to that part of LOC and see how the terrain is. I am sure u wont need anyone to explain you how our soldiers live their and how is the LOC existing ? Those are 2 peaks between which there is a water stream. We both have posts on the peaks coz anywhere below on the slope or hillfoot will be an obvious target for the other. Now the the stream from the hill is too far and thats where the advantage for infiltrators come especially in midnight.

Kabhi kisi army wale se baat karo, how LOC is. yahan jyaada poochhne ki jaroorat nahin padegi. :)

Go to that part of LOC and see how the terrain is. I am sure u wont need anyone to explain you how our soldiers live their and how is the LOC existing ? Those are 2 peaks between which there is a water stream. We both have posts on the peaks coz anywhere below on the slope or hillfoot will be an obvious target for the other. Now the the stream from the hill is too far and thats where the advantage for infiltrators come especially in midnight.

Kabhi kisi army wale se baat karo, how LOC is. yahan jyaada poochhne ki jaroorat nahin padegi. :)

Chalain Sir aap hi bta dain how soldiers lives dere....... i think ll not disappoint to ans you
did you see da LoC except Wagha Amritsar

jux wana say

Dude!....This is not a chat...Do you even understand what you wrote?

What Indian soil?

oh they mean across LoC ? on Kashmir land occupied by India.

Any land occupied by any nation called by the name, "that nation's soil". (Example: P.O.Kashmir, Aksai Chin)

well Indians should be thankful to Pakistan for planting mines there. it will keep in check any "infiltrator".

Very thoughful post. But beware that mine planting is strategic. Just give a way to your army (or non-state-actors) and plant mines to kill your enemy! Simple!

seems the Indian Army is over-estimating its plans to provok a war between the two countries
OMG! What a savage act of an uncivilized army against a peace-loving fight-fearing paragon army!

Mines on the LoC?????
Who would have thought?
bangin.gif

There are thousands if not tens of thousands of mines along the LoC.
Neither Pakistan or India have subscribed to the Ottawa Treaty (the mine ban treaty).

And for mines to be found on either side of the fence or in no mans land?
Why does this come as a shock?

Stupid Indian media and leaders. Since when were these mines a ceasefire violation in the past?
Take a look, its common.
Stop with the damn political posturing and bakwas.

If they can hold the mines in bare hands,that means the mines are dysfunctional...

Those mines look so old, almost dysfunctional... were they from the Kargil war by the way?

I have no idea why an inquiry by the UN is not being allowed by India. Warmongering is basically something that comes very naturally to Indians. They need an enemy for their survival-that enemy becomes Pakistan which they can conveniently blame whenever anything goes wrong, for example when a long time ago a relative went to complain over a murder of a family in courts those guys said go to Pakistan. They blame Pakistan for every tiny little thing.

I was there when the Samjhauta Express attacks took place and the entire affair was blamed on Pakistan. Now it is a proven fact that their own people murdered Pakistanis and they accepted this by giving compensation to Pakistani victims.

Indian assertiveness and aggressiveness over foreign policy is apparent. Only a person with pride would talk about taking over Maldives. lol. But in Pakistan we have no honor. Personally I would like someone in the top offices to learn something from this. 2 Indian soldiers killed and the noisy ululation can tear your eardrums up. We lost a 100 people in a bombing and we don not give a damn. We have no foreign policy and we are being crushed on every front.

jux wana say

Are you Batmannow's cousin brother?

Yes haha

Pakistan went in Indian territory only planted a few cople of mines and then came back...

Believe me if Pakistan Army could sneak into India like that and plant mines, they could & would do a whole lot worse that would cause hell on earth for Indian army

Back
Top Bottom