What's new

Pak-Iran gas pipeline to violate sanctions: US

What you quoted does not detract from the evidences that China is a currency manipulator. That is like arguing that China is no longer a hotbed of intellectual property theft because it happens less this year than the previous year. :lol:

Did you even read the article? :P The Economist chart itself shows that the Yuan is consistently strenthening against the Dollar as the American deficit increases.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter what phrase you use. As long as your government is willing to give us a free pass, to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars a year, that's all that really matters here.

If you say that someone stole money from you, yet you don't punish him, and in fact give him millions of dollars of your own money... then why should he complain? :azn:

What you quoted does not detract from the evidences that China is a currency manipulator. That is like arguing that China is no longer a hotbed of intellectual property theft because it happens less this year than the previous year. :lol:

You've really run out of arguments on the topic....it's pathetic to see you continue.

Did you even read the article? :P The Economist chart itself shows that the Yuan is strenthening against the Dollar as the American deficit increases.

Anyway, it doesn't really matter what phrase you use. As long as your government is willing to give us a free pass, to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars a year, that's all that really matters here.

If you say that someone stole money from you, yet you don't punish him, and in fact give him millions of dollars of your own money... then why should he complain? :azn:
I have no problems saying that we have foolish leaders. But having those fools does not detract from the evidences aplenty that China is a currency manipulator and a thief of investors of their intellectual property.

By the way, Pakistan & China have signed a currency swap agreement right? Slowly but steadily the world will shift away from US$ and then we shall see how long the US stands!

Furthermore, it does not detract from the fact that the Obama administration have once against failed, or should I say reluctant to further any actions against China (their biggest lender).

China spared penalty over value of currency - Washington Times
The Obama administration said Tuesday that China is making headway on its currency-valuation policies and should not be deemed a currency manipulator — fighting back against top Senate Democrats who had demanded President Obama sanction the U.S.’s top economic competitor.

Now is America's turn to strenghten its dollars, not QE-valuating it. :lol:

Furthermore, it does not detract from the fact that the Obama administration have once against failed, or should I say reluctant to further any actions against China (their biggest lender).

China spared penalty over value of currency - Washington Times

Now is America's turn to strenghten its dollars, not QE-valuating it. :lol:
Yes, that shows America is not immune from electing fools. But here is another evidence/explanation on how China is a currency manipulator...

Chinese Currency Manipulation
Following substantial renminbi (RMB) devaluation in 1994 and the subsequent opening of the economy to FDI, along with a number of incentives offered by the Chinese government, multinational companies started to relocate production to China. The Chinese export machine went into overdrive after World Trade Organization accession in 2001. Total Chinese exports in 2000 were $249.5 billion, but by 2008 (before the world consumption slowed down due to the global financial crisis) they climbed to $1.430 trillion. China’s current account surplus in 2001 was a mere $17 billion. By the end of 2008, it was approaching $400 billion. As exports expanded, the authorities in Beijing consistently bought dollars to avoid appreciation of their currency. According to some estimates the Chinese authorities buy about $1 billion daily in the exchange markets to keep their currency from rising and thus to maintain an artificially strong competitive advantage.
Like I said, the evidences are abundant. So much so that the only thing you Chinese boys have is repeating the same news item about how the US Treasury refused to cite China's guilt. That is all that you have.

no need to give importance to these sanctions , further more, charge some reasonable duty and allow this gas pipeline to go to further India or even china if possible , but i think its difficult for zardari government to do so they don't have balls.

Yes, that shows America is not immune from electing fools. But here is another evidence/explanation on how China is a currency manipulator...

Chinese Currency Manipulation

Like I said, the evidences are abundant. So much so that the only thing you Chinese boys have is repeating the same news item about how the US Treasury refused to cite China's guilt. That is all that you have.

Wrong. That is all that the fools running your country have.

Wake me up when the currency manipulating America repeats the same old news about China manipulating its currency again and fill me in with any note worthy action it takes against its biggest lender.

Wrong. That is all that the fools running your country have.

Wake me up when the currency manipulating America repeats the same old news about China manipulating its currency again and fill me in with any note worthy action it takes against its biggest lender.
It is telling about all of you that none of you dared to dispute the charge that China is a hotbed of investors' intellectual property theft while all of you rally behind the repeated news article that the US refused to cite China a currency manipulator. It tells everyone that you know what the evidences say is true, that China is a currency manipulator, and that you are desperate to hide behind any shield. Finally, if it is possible to shield China from the theft charge, you would as well.

usa also tell us the the alternative.
2nd Indian are purchasing oil from Iran
is that not a violation

It is telling about all of you that none of you dared to dispute the charge that China is a hotbed of investors' intellectual property theft while all of you rally behind the repeated news article that the US refused to cite China a currency manipulator. It tells everyone that you know what the evidences say is true, that China is a currency manipulator, and that you are desperate to hide behind any shield. Finally, if it is possible to shield China from the theft charge, you would as well.

Fact number one: America has an unsustainable debt crisis (debt = 100+% of its annual GDP).

Fact number two: America is too coward to admit that they too will always be labeled as a currency manipulator (we are merely partners in crime).

Fact number three: Iran, China and Pakistan are happy with this development. Your painful cries on Chinese currency and intellectual theft has nothing to do with this project.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

usa also tell us the the alternative.
2nd Indian are purchasing oil from Iran
is that not a violation

China also buys oil from Iran. Lets see how Americans label everyone violators :lol:

Just because American corporations cant steal money they are against pipeline. Go Iran Go Pakistan, I hope the American threats are an incentive to do it quicker and hopefully China will join.

Back
Top Bottom