What's new

Pak. in a losing nuclear race :EDITORIAL: New York Times

Wtf kind of retarded logic is that ? India is the 4th biggest electricity producer in the world , with that kind of power production , it wouldn't matter India had 100 nuclear reactors .

China's nuclear electricity is 2% of its total power grid .

Hell India produces 13x more electricity than Pakistan .****
Exactly what I am saying percentage of Pakistan nuclear power contribution in national grid is very much the same as India and china So stop chest thumping about more nuclear power plants in India. We have what is suitable for out requirement.

Comparing to muslim countries is not the definition of nuclear power . You have less reactors than slovakia .
Doesn't matter, we have nuclear power plants according to our requirement. And we are expanding as per our needs.

Good for you.
You are probably the first member I've met tmthat acknowledged Pakistan's state sponsored terrorism with a indian .
If India can finance, equipment and support TTP, baloch insurgents and muki bahni , then we also.have every right to answer you in equal manner.
As long as India continue with its state terrorism , we will continue to reciprocate.

Afghanistan is U.S. puppet .
U.S. withdrew from Vietnam due to internal politics
Iraq was annexed & sadan was executed within 7 months .

I don't need to vouch for USA anyone who thinks USA can't annex Pakistan is in a whole another reality of delusions . .
Your concept of history is pathetic.
The whole world.knows how Americans failed in Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq and else where.

Let me know a single analyist who can claim that Americans actually won in veitenam, Afghanistan , Iraq or else where.

Exactly what I am saying percentage of Pakistan nuclear power contribution in national grid is very much the same as India and china So stop chest thumping about more nuclear power plants in India. We have what is suitable for out requirement.

No its not the same ,its a retarded argument . By that logic piss broke Hungary is a bigger nuclear "power" than USA . A country that has over 100 reactors .

Doesn't matter, we have nuclear power plants according to our requirement. And we are expanding as per our needs.
What you guys think doesn't matter , you aren't dominating in the field to call yourself as a powerhouse .

If India can finance, equipment and support TTP, baloch insurgents and muki bahni , then we also.have every right to answer you in equal manner.

I don't need a Pakistani to b.s. me on terrorism , the whole world knows paks true face & who started it . Even your closest allies accuse you of terrorism.

Your concept of history is pathetic.
The whole world.knows how Americans failed in Afghanistan, Vietnam, Iraq and else where

Keep your tin foil hat conspiracies to yourself I've stated facts , saying insurgencies are the same as a All out war is ridiculous.

Let me know a single analyist who can claim that Americans actually won in veitenam, Afghanistan , Iraq or else where.

images

Just don't . Really annexing a country & executing its leader in a span of months isn't impressive enough now ?

Back
Top Bottom