What's new

Pak Hockey crushes India in India: Hero Champions Trophy 2014

You mean players love to beat INDIANS on their soil...yea...

As for reputation, well pull your RAW shit and funding out of Pakistan then we will see the reputation..For now concentrate on this:

Dude you people beat up Kashmiris over sports...You people even have this (India keray tou acceptable Pakistani keray tou Indians roain)?:

indian-vs-pak-png.175621

Then you guys even had this:

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani players did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and right learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude are unfair:

Dear Sir, if pakistani players were right why they tendered unconditional apology ?
why Hockey federation suspended them. Being brand ambassador of pakistan they have brought disrepute to the game just like asif, salman and one more guy. They had been sent to jail.

Well played but bad sportsmanship from our players while correct decision for banning them.
finally, a sensible voice.

Dear Sir, if pakistani players were right why they tendered unconditional apology ?
why Hockey federation suspended them. Being brand ambassador of pakistan they have brought disrepute to the game just like asif, salman and one more guy. They had been sent to jail.
Maybe you failed to see my post:
The FIH U-turn on Sunday came a few hours after Hockey India chief Narinder Batra demanded an unconditional apology from Pakistan and called for strict action by the governing body.

"I am instructing my CEO to inform FIH that in case this kind of behaviour by teams is within normal and tolerable limits of FIH, then we may not be interested to host any more tournaments in India," Batra said in a statement.

Apology wouldnt have been enough esp when someone lost!

Indians should only play in meaningless "leagues" set up by themselves. Competitive brave sport is not their forte! ‪#4thposition‬

Maybe you failed to see my post:

Apology wouldnt have been enough esp when someone lost!

sir, that was an accident not a deliberate attempt. I can't blame whole pakistanis because terrorist attack on sri lankan team by some pakistani terrorists. I hope you understand.

indians have small hearts , when you eat foot in small portions then you end up like Indians
weak, pathetic loosers

sir, that was an accident not a deliberate attempt. I can't blame whole pakistanis because terrorist attack on sri lankan team by some pakistani terrorists. I hope you understand.
I hope you also understand why that was reported....

You are doing exactly what you claim you arent...You blaming whole team and demanding punishment over the actions of 1 while all other 21 players gave a thumbs up sign!

The FIH U-turn on Sunday came a few hours after Hockey India chief Narinder Batra demanded an unconditional apology from Pakistan and called for strict action by the governing body.

"I am instructing my CEO to inform FIH that in case this kind of behaviour by teams is within normal and tolerable limits of FIH, then we may not be interested to host any more tournaments in India," Batra said in a statement.
Source: World Hockey Body Suspends Two Pakistani Players Following Obscene Gestures

indians have small hearts , when you eat foot in small portions then you end up like Indians
weak, pathetic loosers
No need for that....please remove it!

indians are loosers on the field and they are looser off the field , getting our players banned in sports , be it hocky or cricket is all that these morons can do , india is a highly dis-likable country.

We should support our hockey players , they gave it to the indians like it should have been. Inida POS is not even third on the podium on home ground :lol:

Banning players for actions after the match is over is unheard of.

I hope you also understand why that was reported....

You are doing exactly what you claim you arent...You blaming whole team and demanding punishment over the actions of 1 while all other 21 players gave a thumbs up sign!

Source: World Hockey Body Suspends Two Pakistani Players Following Obscene Gestures

Indian never asked to punish the whole pakistani team or to suspend them. but this kind of behavior is unacceptable to any civilized part of the world. Federation did the right thing. I hope pakistani players will learn from their mistakes.

jub match har gai tu phir kiya randi rona in front of FIH , that look these Pakistanis , they showed us our place as they have been doing since time immemorial

jub match har gai tu phir kiya randi rona in front of FIH , that look these Pakistanis , they showed us our place as they have been doing since time immemorial

sir, why are you using this kind of rough and abusive language. kindly maintain the decorum. thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom