What's new

Pak Hockey crushes India in India: Hero Champions Trophy 2014

Nothing beats, beating India in India. ‪#‎PakvsInd‬

Pakistan Zindabad!

pakistani-players-celebrate-a-goal-against-india-during-their-pool-b-hockey-match-at-17th-asian-games-in-incheon.jpg

Nothing beats, beating India in India. ‪#‎PakvsInd‬

Pakistan Zindabad!

pakistani-players-celebrate-a-goal-against-india-during-their-pool-b-hockey-match-at-17th-asian-games-in-incheon.jpg

I was the first Person here on PDF to Congratulate Pakistan
for a very well played game of Hockey and showing tremendous skills

In fact ALL those who watched it will agree that Pakistan played much better Hockey
Yesterday than India

The problem is in what your players did after that

Good decision by the FIH. Although now Pakistanis will have an excuse for losing to Germany in the finals :lol:

if 4-3 is crush then what was in Asian Games where India defeated Pakistan 4-2

The players were also called out for celebrating shirtless

Sala, apnay kumbh k mailay main nangay phir rahay hote hain, humare players k shirt utarnay par bhi aitraz hai. :pop:

What excuse do you have for losing against Pakistan? :lol:

Do you think they would have been doing this sisssy dramas if they had better excuse.

Sports is a sports , but What a shamfull behavior by them ???

Topic is sports and how INDIANS behave after a loss and that is very relevant to how Indians behave when they loose!
kashmiris are Indians. Pakistanis have a very bad reputation as a country and sportsmanship. India hosts a lot of international tournaments. Players love to play in India.

kashmiris are Indians. Pakistanis have a very bad reputation as a country and sportsmanship. India hosts a lot of international tournaments. Players love to play in India.
You mean players love to beat INDIANS on their soil...yea...

As for reputation, well pull your RAW shit and funding out of Pakistan then we will see the reputation..For now concentrate on this:

Dude you people beat up Kashmiris over sports...You people even have this (India keray tou acceptable Pakistani keray tou Indians roain)?:

indian-vs-pak-png.175621

Then you guys even had this:

Pakistani cricketer was given acid to drink in india

So keep your moral preaching to your players!! Many of us dont agree with what Pakistani players did but we also dont agree with how Indians treated them ...So when you talk about wrong and right learn to point at your own too! It wasnt one sided and when it is unfair decisions such as that u-turn decision after a threat or should I say cry baby attitude are unfair:

The FIH U-turn on Sunday came a few hours after Hockey India chief Narinder Batra demanded an unconditional apology from Pakistan and called for strict action by the governing body.

"I am instructing my CEO to inform FIH that in case this kind of behaviour by teams is within normal and tolerable limits of FIH, then we may not be interested to host any more tournaments in India," Batra said in a statement.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom