What's new

Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return

mirage2K

Reaction score
Country
India
JAIPUR: The PaldiMeena town on Jaipur-Agra highway has several guests from across the border. They are tall, strongly built, dressed in pathani, wear peshwarichappals, speak in fluent Sindhi and writes in Urdu. They can easily be identified as Pakistan nationals.

There are six Rajput families, all residents of Umerkot in Pakistan, who had arrived here on a pilgrimage. Their visiting visa was between January and May 2013 but they refused to return due to a string of atrocities committed on Hindu community in the Islamic republic.

They are now seeking asylum in Rajasthan and citizenship of the country where they also have their roots. However, the state government has not responded to it saying the issue has to be dealt by Union home and external affairs ministries.

In fact, these refugees face a double whammy. In Pakistan, they are subjected to exploitation because of their religion (Hindu). In India, the government is taking steps cautiously as they are Pakistanis.

"I have done my diploma in civil engineering but failed to find a job. At most of the places Islamic religious leaders have passed decrees (fatwas) to consider Muslims first for jobs," said Dilraj, a refugee. All the males among them have good literacy level. They all have studied up to Class XII and a few of them even have M Sc degree.

The only fear they have is about their relatives who were left in Pakistan. They are hoping that they will also come some day. All the 23 refugees have been living in Paldi Meena town as their relatives also live in the same vicinity. They are living in four rooms of 10X10 with one ceiling fan and bed each. Food is being arranged from Amrapur (spiritual seat of Sindhis) in Jaipur.

The first thing they decided is to change the attire and learn and write Hindi. In fact, none of families have regret of losing their traditional houses, land, bullocks and other assets. Here the government cannot ignore us as India is our grandmother and this is the only place where we can preach and practice our religion and culture without any fear, they said.

Ever since the Pervez Musharraf regime has gone, the situation worsened with phenomenal rise in sectarian riots between Shias and Sunnis and attacks on Ahmediya Muslims and Christians.

Taneraj Singh recalled how their forefathers failed to migrate to India by matter of a week during Partition. "They were under the impression that being Rajput, the Muslims will not cause any harm and Partition is a temporary arrangement lasting for few months followed by united India," said Taneraj.
Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return - The Times of India

If Shias can't feel safe there rajputs are much smaller pawns in the game I suppose :D

Shia in Pakistan atleast have more rights and represenation than Indian minorities.
Take it from a Shia.

_____

Anyways Pakistani Hindus are always whining like this all over the news.
No one in Pakistan cares anymore about their whining... Indians however may have a group ___ session with the news :omghaha:

Shia in Pakistan atleast have more rights and represenation than Indian minorities.
Take it from a Shia.

_____

No one in Pakistan cares anymore about their whining... Indians however may have a group ___ session with the news :omghaha:

so why are sunnis and shias killing each other ????

Take it from a Shia.

_____

Nobody in Pakistan cares about the problems of the Hindus..... Thanks for acknowledging that ... nothing we did not know but its certainly good to hear the truth from a Pakistani...

I have done my diploma in civil engineering but failed to find a job. At most of the places Islamic religious leaders have passed decrees (fatwas) to consider Muslims first for jobs

Now that is B.S, I have muslim friends and relatives in pakistan who can't find a job either. The only way to find a job in pakistan is through a reference. Kinda sad isn't it.:closed:

Let them stay. There are Islamic countries, Christian nations,Jewish settlement but for Hindus there is no country which can be called home except India...I have done my diploma in civil engineering but failed to find a job. It's ain't easy to get JOB in India too...:closed:

Its disgusting the way the Indian govt. does not provide citizenship for Hindu asylum seekers from Pakistan.

Truly congress is a Anti Hindu party. Shame on all Hindus who support it.

Dont worry Modi is coming to power :)

He will materialised Hindu promised land.

Dont worry Modi is coming to power :)

He will materialised Hindu promised land.

India is already a Hindu Promised Land.....its only going to get more promising for us, while you continue to descent into poverty, hate, humiliation and destruction of your society :tup: We get to have a ring side view of this event and I plan to enjoy it all :pop:

JAIPUR: The PaldiMeena town on Jaipur-Agra highway has several guests from across the border. They are tall, strongly built, dressed in pathani, wear peshwarichappals, speak in fluent Sindhi and writes in Urdu. They can easily be identified as Pakistan nationals.There are six Rajput families, all residents of Umerkot in Pakistan, who had arrived here on a pilgrimage. Their visiting visa was between January and May 2013 but they refused to return due to a string of atrocities committed on Hindu community in the Islamic republic.

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Indeed

"I have done my diploma in civil engineering but failed to find a job. At most of the places Islamic religious leaders have passed decrees (fatwas) to consider Muslims first for jobs," said Dilraj, a refugee. All the males among them have good literacy level. They all have studied up to Class XII and a few of them even have M Sc degree.

:) there nothing like that. But a good ploy for seeking asylum .

The first thing they decided is to change the attire and learn and write Hindi. In fact, none of families have regret of losing their traditional houses, land, bullocks and other assets. Here the government cannot ignore us as India is our grandmother and this is the only place where we can preach and practice our religion and culture without any fear, they said.

And the grandmother first of all changed your language and attire :))))

Ever since the Pervez Musharraf regime has gone, the situation worsened with phenomenal rise in sectarian riots between Shias and Sunnis and attacks on Ahmediya Muslims and Christians.

Pak Hindus in Paldi Meena don't want to return - The Times of India

We all miss Musharraf rule

India is already a Hindu Promised Land.....its only going to get more promising for us, while you continue to descent into poverty, hate, humiliation and destruction of your society :tup: We get to have a ring side view of this event and I plan to enjoy it all :

forget about us provide these migraters with promised land first.

Back
Top Bottom