What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sorry... what im getting is ..u only have to be 'choupaya punjabi' to be a patriot pakistani here?!

Militants?!!! last time i heard keeping arms was culture there..yeah right..shias asking rights is militancy..

i forgot.. ur perception of JUSTICE!
Here you are with your retarded sectarian logic. Grow up my momin brother.

im sorry... what im getting is ..u only have to be 'choupaya punjabi' to be a patriot pakistani here?!
Hahah, this reflects your inner filth and hatred for others.

im grown up Mr. ... im equal pakistani i dont need ur certificate of being patriot... i belong to a class which is the reason this country exists in the first place..

all wahabi dogs need to told... in pakistan there is no place for their wahabi agenda..this ciuntry belongs to sunnis and shias only..rest can search other dwelling places

yea right..! im told im kafir almost on daily basis..

i cant even go and pray in an ordiniary sunni mosque.. and u r telling me ..im filled with hatred?!

how absurd!

im grown up Mr. ... im equal pakistani i dont need ur certificate of being patriot... i belong to a class which is the reason this country exists in the first place..

all wahabi dogs need to told... in pakistan there is no place for their wahabi agenda..this ciuntry belongs to sunnis and shias only..rest can search other dwelling places

No one said you need your own certificate. If you have nothing of value to say then don't comment.

value... please enlighten me... when even after losing 20,000 lives shia lives in the name of being just shia..we re determined not to pick arms.. u still call us IRANI AGENT..! are u blind cant u see..how much we have suffered!

and inner filth..let me telll u Mr.... fatima jinnah who contested people like you ..why dont u mourn her..why ur state run by army dont even recognize her efforts

filth...yeah right!

So you are also putting the father of the nation in to your dirty sectarian based logic. I repeat grow up batita. Janu. Only an idiot can classify Pakistan movement in shia, Sunni category.

value... please enlighten me... when even after losing 20,000 lives shia lives in the name of being just shia..we re determined not to pick arms.. u still call us IRANI AGENT..! are u blind cant u see..how much we have suffered!

This is a topic about Pak forces supposedly destroying a camp in Iran. Talk about that instead of ranting on your useless personal feelings that no one gives two shits about.

You are neither a decent Pakistan nor a decent shia. Your mind and logics are based on sectarianism and racism , which are based on hatred of other sects.

value... please enlighten me... when even after losing 20,000 lives shia lives in the name of being just shia..
From where the hell you have concluded this figure, do enlighten us all.
It is the people like you who starts categorizing the victims in shia , Sunni category after every terrorist attack.

precisely..no one should be allowed to ridicule a sect on some news without facts

same place where u quote u have lost 80,000 lives in war against terrorism

u should put shit in ur mouth where it belongs Mr

thanku i never asked for ur opnion abt neither of the two!
I love playing with retarded kids like you.
You are such cartoon character with your retarded philosophy

same place where u quote u have lost 80,000 lives in war against terrorism
Go and check the figures of interior ministry of each year since 2001. By the way you would not like that list as it provides the figures od innocent Pakistani killed in terror attack. However they don't categorize the victims in shia Sunni columns columns.

Parachinar has been a strong hold of both the talibans and Shia militants.
Each side has a area under its control. However both sides have been weakened in the last 3 years.

Parachinar and Hangu is Shia region .. These people were persecuted by Taliban .. Till a few years back there were videos of people's limbs and heads behind cut off by Taliban coz of their religion .. The local lashkars and army drove those Taliban cunts out of the place..

There aren't any "shia" militant groups in that region or even in the country carrying our suicide bombings and target killings.

When the state fails to protects its people such issues will occur.

It's ironic how in a country founded by a Shia Quaid e Azam whose several heads of states have been Shia are today thanks to radicalisation of society (petro dollar) are being declared non Muslims and whatnot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom