What's new

Pak forces destroy Iranian training camp in Parachinar

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are volunteers !!!

Maybe they want to protect Pakistani shia people from the upcoming isis attacks in Pakistan!!!

The more you try to comment on Pakistan's internal affairs the more you would prove yourself to be an idiot (sorry for that but it is what it is).

Upcoming ISIS attacks in Pakistan seriously!!!!!!! Pakistan and Pakistanis were under attack for more than a decade (if you missed that which you most probably did, because Pakistanis mean nothing alive to you, you need dead Pakistanis murdered maimed Pakistanis to further your agenda). The nearest thing to isis in this region is TTP do I need to say more about what happened to them and who fought them and who is protecting and who is friends with the one who is protecting them?

By using word upcoming attacks it seems like God Forbid you are praying for those attacks to really happen.

so who bulldozed prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) family's shrines in Saudi Arabia prior to Saudis control of Arabia and prior to wahhabism which was created by British in 20th century to oust the Turks from the holy land and continue their divide and rule policy we see all terrorism in the world being done by Saudi sponsored wahhabis. Pakistan's sucking up to Saudis won't change the fact that they are terror producing factories and will soon be annihilated the Saudi's are already surrounded by Shiites from Iran Iraq Syria Yemen Lebanon Bahrain it's only a matter of time when this illegitimate family Saudis are overthrown which were propped up by British after world war 1 against the ottomans and are protected by Americans in Arabia what a joke .
We all know what Saudis are, what matters is, what Iranian and their Shia propaganda machine is doing in Pakistan, brainwashing Shias in Pakistan like you.

TTP and afghani taliban are same open youre eyes before it gets too late well Shiites are ready for American withdrawal from afghanistan we will hunt talibans like nobody has ever done . thanks

You may hunt whoever you want, but for the time being its TTP that killed us, attacked us and Kabul supported them in that with help from our other neighbors.

And regarding opening eyes the Indian Serving Army Officer caught in Balochistan had Iranian visa on his passport, he had some business at Chahbahar and to remind you the Afghan Taliban you so anxiously wish to hunt ............. their ex-ameer was travelling from Iran into Pakistan .................... Errrrrrrrr may be its you who needs to open his eyes not me.

And if you are a Pakistani Shia take my brotherly advice ................... on any given day Iranian Shias will choose Iranian Sunni over you. Rest your life your decisions your choices you are free as much as I am.

what's with chahbahar every country has right to do whatever it chooses in its land to develop Iran is making a sea port just like gwader there is no reason why Pakistan should be doing propaganda against chahbahar both can succeed weather it be gwader or chahbahar both can be called sister ports . thanks

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are jumping from here to there. I said nothing against Chahbahar port and you being Pakistani should know how much sh*t of an importance we normally Pakistanis give to Chahbahar ................. its not us afraid of Chahbahar its them afraid of Gawadar. And no these two are in no way sister ports in pure business terms these two are competitor ports at the best and that is how every Pakistani should look at it.

hahaha good you Saudi boot lickers are dumb just wait and watch how we finish talibans .

Okay best of luck to you :tup:

However I would like to respond to your boot licking part.....................

Saudis can ride my "L" that's how much I care about them .......... though it won't be a nice experience at all.

But it would be better if you would stop getting your rear every now and then pumped by Iranian Ayatullahs or Khama Nai or whatever.

I think it's pretty old News paper, part of Jang group.
A very famous program done by Talat Hussain on july 3rd 2008, about mass killing in Parachanar. Don't know if that program is available or not. Where Taliban block the shia from all side and did killings for months. Where only passage to enter in Pakistan through Afghanistan. Anyway now peace in that area .

TTP and afghani taliban are same open youre eyes before it gets too late well Shiites are ready for American withdrawal from afghanistan we will hunt talibans like nobody has ever done . thanks
We have destroyed TTP's back and they are almost annihilated. However, the NDS which has the support from Iran and India, is protecting TTPs leadership in Afghanistan. We don't have any problem from Afghan Talibans but we have a big problem with the terrorists of NDS. Furthermore, if we have carried out operations against TTP, why shall we allow any Iran backed Shia organisation to do the same in Pakistan?
For peace in Pakistan, we need to get rid of every terrorist element regardless of their religious affiliations, source of income and support and ethnicity. It is the national decision to do operation cleanup across the board and we cannot allow any other terrorist group to take advantage of the vacuum created by annihilation of TTP.
Whatever KSA and Iran do within their boundaries, we are not concerned especially if it is not against Pakistan but we won't allow both of them to use our people and our resources to advance their own nefarious agendas. As opposed to Wahabi KSA, Shia Iran (post-79) has not supported Pakistan in any way and rather involvement of Iran in anti-Pakistan activities has started to surface and due to the sensitivity of the issue mostly those are not made public otherwise the reaction will be very strong and we do not want our Pakistani shias to be under any threat. Iran is not doing any service to the shia community in Pakistan rather making troubles for them but I know Pakistani shias have this realisation and they are as much patriotic as any other sect , they have laid their lives in defending Pakistan, and they won't fall for it as a whole though some brain washed individuals with limited capacity to discern between right and wrong may join hands with terrorist organisation but they will be taken care off.

A very famous program done by Talat Hussain on july 3rd 2008, about mass killing in Parachanar. Don't know if that program is available or not. Where Taliban block the shia from all side and did killings for months. Where only passage to enter in Pakistan through Afghanistan. Anyway now peace in that area .
Sir, there was a time when they were really strong and Gen Musharraf is responsible for that ugly mess. Of course it hurts us if any of Pakistani gets killed regardless of the sect or any other affiliations. There was a time when Swat valley was overtaken by TTP Fazalullah group and most of Northern areas by TTP and during that they killed many innocent people and shia community was their particular target because the agents who created them wanted to initiate a sectarian war in Pakistan but Alhamdulillah they failed miserably though in the process we lost a lot people including sunnis and shia Pakistani Muslims. I remember that when these BLA terrorist massacred Hazara shia tribes in Quetta, I cried a lot and felt the pain of those people. Now imagine BLA and BLF are supposed to be nationalist militant/terrorist movements but why would they kill shias? so as to initiate a shia-sunni civil war but even that attempt failed. Now as the operation is progressing, the peace will return to Pakistan and I see much brighter future for Pakistan in terms peace & security and also in economy and that's what making our enemies jealous. May Allah let them die in anger and jealousy and protect Pakistan :)

We have destroyed TTP's back and they are almost annihilated. However, the NDS which has the support from Iran and India, is protecting TTPs leadership in Afghanistan. We don't have any problem from Afghan Talibans but we have a big problem with the terrorists of NDS. Furthermore, if we have carried out operations against TTP, why shall we allow any Iran backed Shia organisation to do the same in Pakistan?
For peace in Pakistan, we need to get rid of every terrorist element regardless of their religious affiliations, source of income and support and ethnicity. It is the national decision to do operation cleanup across the board and we cannot allow any other terrorist group to take advantage of the vacuum created by annihilation of TTP.
Whatever KSA and Iran do within their boundaries, we are not concerned especially if it is not against Pakistan but we won't allow both of them to use our people and our resources to advance their own nefarious agendas. As opposed to Wahabi KSA, Shia Iran (post-79) has not supported Pakistan in any way and rather involvement of Iran in anti-Pakistan activities has started to surface and due to the sensitivity of the issue mostly those are not made public otherwise the reaction will be very strong and we do not want our Pakistani shias to be under any threat. Iran is not doing any service to the shia community in Pakistan rather making troubles for them but I know Pakistani shias have this realisation and they are as much patriotic as any other sect , they have laid their lives in defending Pakistan, and they won't fall for it as a whole though some brain washed individuals with limited capacity to discern between right and wrong may join hands with terrorist organisation but they will be taken care off.

Agreed...dictators never comes with democratic agenda...
Sir, there was a time when they were really strong and Gen Musharraf is responsible for that ugly mess. Of course it hurts us if any of Pakistani gets killed regardless of the sect or any other affiliations. There was a time when Swat valley was overtaken by TTP Fazalullah group and most of Northern areas by TTP and during that they killed many innocent people and shia community was their particular target because the agents who created them wanted to initiate a sectarian war in Pakistan but Alhamdulillah they failed miserably though in the process we lost a lot people including sunnis and shia Pakistani Muslims. I remember that when these BLA terrorist massacred Hazara shia tribes in Quetta, I cried a lot and felt the pain of those people. Now imagine BLA and BLF are supposed to be nationalist militant/terrorist movements but why would they kill shias? so as to initiate a shia-sunni civil war but even that attempt failed. Now as the operation is progressing, the peace will return to Pakistan and I see much brighter future for Pakistan in terms peace & security and also in economy and that's what making our enemies jealous. May Allah let them die in anger and jealousy and protect Pakistan :)
Dictators never comes with democratic agenda....but, they have iron fist if they have will to solve problem.

They are volunteers !!!

Maybe they want to protect Pakistani shia people from the upcoming isis attacks in Pakistan!!!

Why are you assuming ISIS will not target the head quarter of Shia religion; i.e Iran. ?

so who bulldozed prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) family's shrines in Saudi Arabia prior to Saudis control of Arabia and prior to wahhabism which was created by British in 20th century to oust the Turks from the holy land and continue their divide and rule policy we see all terrorism in the world being done by Saudi sponsored wahhabis. Pakistan's sucking up to Saudis won't change the fact that they are terror producing factories and will soon be annihilated the Saudi's are already surrounded by Shiites from Iran Iraq Syria Yemen Lebanon Bahrain it's only a matter of time when this illegitimate family Saudis are overthrown which were propped up by British after world war 1 against the ottomans and are protected by Americans in Arabia what a joke .

When I see posts like these, my belief get stronger, that religion should not be taught until a certain age.

hahaha good you Saudi boot lickers are dumb just wait and watch how we finish talibans .
@Oscar @waz We have another iranain boot licker in our midst. I have a strong reason believe that this one is B@kh

You already let them to attack Iran!
HUH ?LOL It was you lot who cowardly attacked our border guards in an act of revenge to satisfy your typical misplaced persian ego. Since you couldn't control bunch of rag tag loser, You decided to take your wrath on border guards.

They failed to target couple of month ago!
Ofc, they would since you guys use religion to manipulate poor people of Iraq, yemen and pakistani shia to do your dirty work.

I remember Bus killing of Shia travellers in that area. idk mass killing.

Stop derailing the thread everyone, The simple analysis is both Saudi Arabia and Iran are using sectarianism to cause divisions in the muslim world, if they have a beef with each other, it should be just them and both should stop dragging others into it. The Persian-Arab rivalry predates Islam, it should be just that but unfortunately both countries are using sectarian hatred as an instrument of their state policy !!!

Yes, I'm just going to close this thread. People have said what they wanted to and now some sectarianism is creeping in, best to nip it in the bud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom