What's new

Pak Flies Drones Across LoC At Night, Drops AK-47s For Terrorists: J&K Police

S400 will make it harder for Pakistani pigeons and Chinese yaks to deliver Russian AKs to English speaking Kashmiris.

S400 will be a game changer for India.

Where are your spyder and S400?

images (3).jpeg

images (4).jpeg

Same sort of story was circulated in Indian media year ago. But at that time Punjab police captured the contraband. Same AK story and drones being used.

New Indian propaganda against Pakistan. Accusation of arming the Kashmir freedom movement.
The bogey of Jaish is used once again to make strong enough impact from the propaganda.

Based on specific inputs that weapons were air-dropped by a Pakistani drone at a village at night, Jammu and Kashmir police searched the area.
All IndiaReported by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Deepshikha GhoshUpdated: September 22, 2020 7:25 pm IST

Two AK assault rifles, a pistol, three AK magazines and 90 rounds were seized, the police said.

New Delhi:
Pakistan is using drones to dump weapons like AK-47s across the Line of Control at night, the Jammu and Kashmir police said today, revealing that assault rifles and a pistol had been found at a village in Akhnoor last night. Evidence points to the role of terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad, which is involved in major terror attacks including the Pulwama strike, the police said.

Based on specific inputs that weapons were air-dropped by a Pakistani drone at a village in the dead of night, the Jammu and Kashmir police searched the area. Two AK assault rifles, a pistol, three AK magazines and 90 rounds were seized from Zad Sohal village, the police said.

Two consignments of arms and ammunition have been found in Akhnoor, which is around 12 km from the border. The weapons were meant to be handed over to terrorists in the Kashmir Valley, said the police.

"Our initial probe suggests Jaish-e-Mohammed is behind this," said senior Jammu officer Shridhar Patil.

Yes Indian be afraid Pakistani drone air force is amazing and well trained

buraq training center was recently inaugurated!!!

havaldar kabutar khan Bhadur you will be avenged :)

k

I sent my pigeon, named as Cheena, to a border areas at the WB with India. Cheena returned merely after a short while.
What happened, I asked.
Currently Indian S300 is active, Babaji, Cheena told me disgustingly.
But S300 has nothing to do with you.
Yes, it has. My friend, Lakka, was caught by Indians last week, Cheena informed me. Lakka's fate is unknown as of yet.
S300 has many missiles included in its system. They have recently deployed female pigeons too under S300 command.
And so what? I eagerly asked.
Lakka didn't like grey Indian Kabootari. But then he couldn't resist the white Russian one. Lakka was honey trapped, Cheena sadly said.

Bollywood, is doing bad these due to covid-19 only other wet dreams left is the indian stupid media lolz lmao what a dumb a$$ country.

New Indian propaganda against Pakistan. Accusation of arming the Kashmir freedom movement.
The bogey of Jaish is used once again to make strong enough impact from the propaganda.

Based on specific inputs that weapons were air-dropped by a Pakistani drone at a village at night, Jammu and Kashmir police searched the area.
All IndiaReported by Neeta Sharma, Edited by Deepshikha GhoshUpdated: September 22, 2020 7:25 pm IST

Two AK assault rifles, a pistol, three AK magazines and 90 rounds were seized, the police said.

New Delhi:
Pakistan is using drones to dump weapons like AK-47s across the Line of Control at night, the Jammu and Kashmir police said today, revealing that assault rifles and a pistol had been found at a village in Akhnoor last night. Evidence points to the role of terror outfit Jaish-e-Mohammad, which is involved in major terror attacks including the Pulwama strike, the police said.

Based on specific inputs that weapons were air-dropped by a Pakistani drone at a village in the dead of night, the Jammu and Kashmir police searched the area. Two AK assault rifles, a pistol, three AK magazines and 90 rounds were seized from Zad Sohal village, the police said.

Two consignments of arms and ammunition have been found in Akhnoor, which is around 12 km from the border. The weapons were meant to be handed over to terrorists in the Kashmir Valley, said the police.

"Our initial probe suggests Jaish-e-Mohammed is behind this," said senior Jammu officer Shridhar Patil.

This is what Indian Army is using on LOC as shown in video below.
1. Thermal Imager
2. Quadcopter
3. Torch and Scope on Assault rifle
4. IR Torch
5. IR Halogen
6. Listening Device
7. TI camera

In the next video, Indian Army has an SVL Centre (at 0:55). There is a whole room fitted with screens for surveillance.

With all this equipment and surveillance, I wonder how it is still possible to cross LOC.

New Delhi:

I like the idea, hope we'll start doing so.

We should definitely be doing it if we aren't.

Releasing cringey jingles and renaming roads won't help those living under a brutal and illegal military occupation.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom