What's new

Terrorist caught after infiltration bid in Kashmir

After Interrogations, put a bullet in his head and dump in some unmarked graveyard. Absolutely no mercy!!!

One Question -

I believe we have radars that can detect the movement of people. Can't we line up such radars on the Pakistani borders to ensure 0 infiltration? And what about the role of satellite monitoring for preventing such infiltration?

This is to make sure that Morals of those unwanted non state actors are kept low. . this is to show that yes we are giving you a tough time :coffee:

Keep them in costudy for enough time (a few weeks), and then declare we caught/killed them.
P.S congratulations. . you are a senior troll now :cheers:
Need to increase the level of trolling now.

Keep them in costudy for enough time (a few weeks), and then declare we caught/killed .

Do you know why we wanna keep them alive in custody??

Much of them become very fine informers & many of them sent back across the LOC to bring some more like of him & inform us ...

You wonder about madels & anushansha the officers get on the field??

hush ... hush ..

JAMMU: A separatist guerrilla was arrested on Sunday after he crossed the Line of Control (LoC) into Jammu & Kashmir's Poonch district.

A defence spokesman said that Muhammad Ashfaq, a guerrilla, was arrested from Digwar border village on Saturday night after he infiltrated from across the LoC, jointly guarded by the army and the state police.

"One AK-47 rifle, two magazines, 59 rounds of ammunition and a improvised explosive device have been recovered from his possession," the spokesman said.

"The guerrilla has been identified as a local named Muhammad Ashfaq who crossed the LoC into Pakistan side for obtaining weapons training in 2011 and now attempted his comeback to join the terrorist ranks," said the spokesman.

The spokesman said the arrested guerrilla is being handed over to police for investigation.
Guerrilla caught after infiltration bid in Kashmir - The Times of India

Of late this guerrilla word is being floated around quite so often... why? C'mon...let's call spade a spade. These lot are nothing but terrorists! Let's keep it at that... :angry:

Do you know why we wanna keep them alive in custody??

Much of them become very fine informers & many of them sent back across the LOC to bring some more like of him & inform us ...

You wonder about madels & anushansha the officers get on the field??

hush ... hush ..

Do they? Guess there is some better carrot than the 72.

Do they? Guess there is some better carrot than the 72.

you know buddy our officers are dried out these days I mean last 5-6 years... not a single infiltration happens on their own ... these terrorists are such a pu$$y , we have to convience them through this kind of informers to cross the line & bang one of our lad get the prize...

between you n me... :p:

Of Course there is, but after a thorough brain washing ;)

Not so hard ad you think... they are mostly controlled by greed of money believ me..

Not so hard ad you think... they are mostly controlled by greed of money believ me..

Some are hard nuts to crack i guess what i saw was a hard one. . . . :D

but Sir, is it somehow related o those things you do with them in the Quarter-guard or whatever you spell it ? :azn:

Some are hard nuts to crack i guess what i saw was a hard one. . . . :D

but Sir, is it somehow related o those things you do with them in the Quarter-guard or whatever you spell it ? :azn:

those who were hard nuts got a shot on their head... the scene when soldiers take them to shoot away from camp is amazing always.. all of those mofos burry their head in snow deep & wait for shot .... mostly sobbing.

Back
Top Bottom