What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

1) My simple question is:- What are you boasting about????:laughcry:

Why it is bothering you in the first place even if we are boasting about anything???

I mean Pakistani movie drawing Pakistani cinema goers back to Cinema halls has nothing to do with any bharati so why you are even feeling offended?? :what:

2) Tell me any big Indian movie with a Pakistani lady in the lead role?::

You make hundreds of movies but how many become BIG. ??? How many Indian leading actresses make it big with every movie??

Did Big B get a lead role in Hollywood movie??

I really want to see this movie. I have never seen a movie Indians have played the bad guys, Hollywood or Bollywood. We are always the good guys. Would be very refreshing to see this.

Is there any link on the internet where i can see a decent print ?

Typical yindoo baniya mentality :devil:
Abhi release huwa to abhi se piracy? :woot: Pak producers will get nothing.

:D

It is really hilarious when we hear such type of stories from you Indian about us. These Indian perceptions about Pakistan are just hilarious. They do no harm to us but in fact you look idiot to us because of such perceptions.

I don't know who is this lady but all the cast in Waar both male and female is Pakistani.

Her name is Sarah Desage and the director Bilal Lashari was trying to get her as the leading lady in place of Sadia Hayat Khan. I have not seen the movie so cannot comment either way.

Why it is bothering you in the first place even if we are boasting about anything???

I mean Pakistani movie drawing Pakistani cinema goers back to Cinema halls has nothing to do with any bharati so why you are even feeling offended?? :what:

You make hundreds of movies but how many become BIG. ??? How many Indian leading actresses make it big with every movie??

Did Big B get a lead role in Hollywood movie??

1) Ok. Tell me even any mediocre Indian movie with a Pakistani lady in the lead role?:omghaha:

2)Hollywood???:rofl: Indian film industry is probably now only next(or 3rd) to Hollywood in revenue collection and expanding very fast like BCCI in 1990s. Who knows what will happen in the next 20-30 years?:victory:

i loved Khuda Kay Liye, watched Bol aswell but couldnt connect well to it. Waar dekhni padegi ab. Dekhein meesha shafi kitna bawaal machati hai as a RAW agent :D

Her name is Sarah Desage and the director Bilal Lashari was trying to get her as the leading lady in place of Sadia Hayat Khan. I have not seen the movie so cannot comment either way.

She is not in the movie. The whole cast is Pakistani and what you said or heard is BS.

A Pakistani movie is doing well and some pakistani's just did a flame bait and invited Indians to this thread to troll and the rest is what PDF is good at ....... :D,

What's your point? We have more Muslims than Bangladesh.

As for the other part, I just Googled for you since you are quite legendary here in India.

A Pakistani woman who can actually talk. And make herself heard.

Try my suggestion wrt your hair. Its a sincere compliment.

Thank you very much. no offence taken. But I don't think so personal attacks server any purpose here.

I watched a pak movie where holy books were emitting lasers which killed Salman Rushdie. Heard it was mega hit.

Btw is that true that two RAW agents were named Ram and Lakshmi? :lol:

waar become another pain in back ahahhahahahaha i am enjoying it . look you brainless people we can fight with propaganda with only propaganda . we were stupids we ignored it in past but i wish no more now please give too much money to film makers they can do it buy new equipment for making film write stories on every major terror attack and make films that is how we can tackle it .

my middle finger to those SOB indian boot lickers whom never open their shitty mouths when indian make 500 propaganda films against pakistan they said nothing to BF of their mom india .

@faisal6309 @Imran Khan and @Zarvan

This my friends shows that we r now doing right thing.........A great English man once said when Europe was griped by Nazi propaganda that '' A propaganda can only be neutralized by Propaganda''.

Anyways its a Must watch film.

I saw it with my Girl Friend last night at CINIPEX Rawalpindi. In my view it defines actually how a film should be made, something Shoaib Mansoor should learn.

Marvelous film in my view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir I am also surprised by Indian reaction I think we should next time make film on Mahmood Ghaznavi Man I would love to see reactions of Indians than

You mean the same ghaznavi who raided lahore 17 times? You guys are a joke :lol:

We can also make movies about what happened to those muslim descendants of ghaznavi in 2002 gujrat to show ***** like you :)

Don't know why some indians are getting ********.

The premise of the movie is actually interesting.

Back
Top Bottom