What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

Indian regional films have more budget than the the BIGGEST EVER FILM made in Pakistan. :omghaha: What are you boasting about????:rofl:

Indeed you have, Considering your scale of industry and people ready to throw money on watching a movie than feeding family

We are NOT even comparing with your film industry as a whole since your film industry also have a lot of black and underworld money we don't have any.

We are happy that with good technical facilities, good investment we can revive our film industry because we have NO Dearth of talent but facilities.

P.S. @Spring Onion Jana ji they are pathetic with winning wars as well.

Just saying.

Still the manage to pI$$ Indians . just saying :)

Even US military is bad at winning wars so whats the big deal?

No war has been won in modern times just damage on both sides. The only fact is that one sides get a little less damage than other.

sarah-desage.jpg

@Zarvan mulla ji this is just too sad man.

Heard the director had to get this French chick to act in the movie because Pakistani chicks are either

1) Butt ugly (which I don't believe).

2) Scared s.hitless of being blown up by the taliban (which I do).

The same can be said about Indian hens ;) that's why you had to cast Pakistani chicks

Last edited by a moderator:
Still the manage to pI$$ Indians . just saying :)

Even US military is bad at winning wars so whats the big deal?

No war has been won in modern times just damage on both sides. The only fact is that one sides get a little less damage than other.

Jana ji, a war which leads to a country being broken into two parts is not a victory.

It is a rout of historic significance.

Never forget that when you talk about the Indian Army. Keep making war movies instead. That would be the safer (and less destructive) alternative.

sarah-desage.jpg

Heard the director had to get this French chick to act in the movie because Pakistani chicks are either

Sir Pakistani chicks are not who.. like Indian chicks Sir that the few which we had you took them to India so please thanks a lot for helping us in getting rid of whor...

The same can be said about Indian hens ;) that's why you had to cast Pakistani chicks

Jana ji, that's why I said I don't believe.

I have seen your photo when I Googled for you. You must have been reasonably good looking yourself when you were young. Though I believe your should wear your hair longer. :angel:

Sir Pakistani chicks are not who.. like Indian chicks Sir that the few which we had you took them to India so please thanks a lot for helping us in getting rid of whor...

They are not wh0res. On the other hand, being a wh0re does not make one a bad human. They exist because they have a need (for money) and there is a demand(that is you).

Poor Pakistani chicks. This is the type of attitude they have to put up with.

I would be a black ninja too if I had guys like you roaming around sir.

Poor Pakistani chicks. This is the type of attitude they have to put up with.

I would be a black ninja too if I had guys like you roaming around.

You Indians should be the last one the rise of rapes in your country in known to whole world

Jana ji, a war which leads to a country being broken into two parts is not a victory.

It is a rout of historic significance.

Never forget that when you talk about the Indian Army. Keep making war movies instead. That would be the safer (and less destructive) alternative.

No it dint since BD is still an Islamic country and India has the same issue with her which you have with us.

if by large this was a victory then in wake of 62 Indians should also just keep on making war movies like border instead of eyeing China ;)

Jana ji, that's why I said I don't believe.

I have seen your photo when I Googled for you. You must have been reasonably good looking yourself when you were young. Though I believe your should wear your hair longer. :angel:

bwahahahhahahah what an obsession by you Indians . if you could have spent that time on your own issues.

NVM

You Indians should be the last one the rise of rapes in your country in known to whole world

A very good point you made there. Now allow me to destroy it.
Let's look into the difference of treatment of women in India and Pakistan

India
1. Rapes are on the rise
2. There is a problem
3. Problem is identified. There are protests, satire videos/general awareness/mass movement.
4. Problem = mentality of Indian men.
5. Working to solve this problem, however slowly.

Pakistan
1. Rapes are on the rise
2. There is no problem
3. Problem = Women wearing revealing clothes
4. Little protest/no mass movement/little awareness
5. Blame the girl - cover her up and preferably lock her in a room for life. No human interaction - no rape.

sarah-desage.jpg

It is really hilarious when we hear such type of stories from you Indian about us. These Indian perceptions about Pakistan are just hilarious. They do no harm to us but in fact you look idiot to us because of such perceptions.

I don't know who is this lady but all the cast in Waar both male and female is Pakistani.

Indeed you have, Considering your scale of industry and people ready to throw money on watching a movie than feeding family

We are NOT even comparing with your film industry as a whole since your film industry also have a lot of black and underworld money we don't have any.

We are happy that with good technical facilities, good investment we can revive our film industry because we have NO Dearth of talent but facilities.

1) My simple question is:- What are you boasting about????:laughcry:

2) Tell me any big Indian movie with a Pakistani lady in the lead role?:rofl:

I really want to see this movie. I have never seen a movie Indians have played the bad guys, Hollywood or Bollywood. We are always the good guys. Would be very refreshing to see this.

Is there any link on the internet where i can see a decent print ?

No it dint since BD is still an Islamic country

What's your point? We have more Muslims than Bangladesh.

As for the other part, I just Googled for you since you are quite legendary here in India.

A Pakistani woman who can actually talk. And make herself heard.

Try my suggestion wrt your hair. Its a sincere compliment.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom