What's new

Pak film Waar depicting 'Indian terror' does roaring business

Indian regional films have more budget than the the BIGGEST EVER FILM made in Pakistan. :omghaha: What are you boasting about????:rofl:

Very well mate ... :)

Yes India do have some concerns about the terror groups and Pakistan's support. Pakistan army is a threat but we can deal with it if in case there is a war.

Regarding the comments of Nawaz Sharif about MMS during USA visit, India just voiced its concerns about the terror originating from Pakistani soil, just a diplomatic pep talk. Considering USA is sitting in Pakistan for almost 12 years and is pulling the strings in this region.

@Srinivas Its your PM who is crying in whole world and trying to convince powers to take action against Pakistan and according to new reports your Army still considers Pakistan the main threat Mr so wake up

We know our roots and also what happened at Somnath :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@SrinivasWe know our roots and also what happened at Somnath :rofl:

RSS & VHP say that they are proud of it

images

Babri (1992)

images

Qutubuddin Ansari, Gujrat(2002)

But, we Indians are not.

RSS & VHP say that they are proud of it

images

Babri (1992)

images

Qutubuddin Ansari, Gujrat(2002)

But, we Indians are not.

I personally have mixed feelings on both of the above.

The masjid needed to come down. The right thing to do should have been for the Muslims to have brought it down themselves, thus sowing the seeds of communal harmony and unity in the country.

The Gujarat riots were wrong all around. Godhra was wrong. What followed was wrong. As an Indian one should be ashamed of both, and do all possible to ensure neither is repeated.

I really wish Pakistan keeps making more movies like these. The more deluded their population about their problems the better for us. The moment they become truly aware , that will be the day for us to worry.

I hope the sequel to this movie gets in some CIA and Mossad agents as well. Mazaa aa jeeyega :lol:

Enough mulla bashing now.

To be honest, I am actually glad to see what looks to be a slick Pakistani movie.

Do Pakistani movies have chicks or are there guys dressed like women like in Shakespearean times? Or are the chicks all black ninjas?

Photos would be nice!

sarah-desage.jpg

@Zarvan mulla ji this is just too sad man.

Heard the director had to get this French chick to act in the movie because Pakistani chicks are either

1) Butt ugly (which I don't believe).

2) Scared s.hitless of being blown up by the taliban (which I do).

Finally a movie that depicts the local culture. Strapping bombs, blowing innocent people up and then pointing a finger at the enemy. Real life drama on screen. Heard Pak's military financed it ..LOL have they forgotten their duties?

most probably you had heard from Indian rumour mills so NVM .

I wish one day Pakistani military becomes so wise to invest in such projects.

I can tell you with conviction they are pathetic with media psyops

Back
Top Bottom