What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher resolution, you can see every inch of plane in it...

ac740477daa65dec6b4ea5ee14c663af.jpg

638259fcdb7ee3a1064b1fa05bb3addb.jpg

Attachments

• ac740477daa65dec6b4ea5ee14c663af.jpg
    ac740477daa65dec6b4ea5ee14c663af.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 22
agreed with growler pak-fa is nuts russians are making fool of india i think Latest F 15 eagle have a kill on it i dont see pakfa capable ruling over any 5 generation fighter jet im not doing this becoz of it is for india but reality is that so much hype was created waste trillions of dollars on this machine is in garbage bag no use any latest 4 gen fighter jet will bring this pak fa down

I wish the same too!.Don't wanna see a scratch on those babes:tongue:.
Hey u serious abt china producing JXX by 2017??.I mean russia started working on this thing in 1990.Its 2010 when they managed a test flight.As far as i know the chineese havent even started serious work on Jxx.
By the way id like to thank all pakistani members for such good reception of this craft.

Nothing for sure about Jxx can be said, but i truly believe it will make its maiden flight b/w 2012 and 2015, china has started work back in 1990s. there may be two programs, and we have seen plenty of pics and concepts and i believe it will be really close those concepts as was the case of pakfa. And also not to forget the recent pics and videos of its avionics. surely china is behind then Russia in aviation but its catching real fast. Induction of both Pakfa and Jxx will take at least 10 years.

Awesome man just too Awesome!!!! it is a beautiful looking machine but I won't say better looking thn raptor.. They both are in the same league if we talk about looks. But who is better, we will see later..

Don't underestimate China.

They have been doing industrial espionage for the last 20 years.
Under admission by the US they have accumulate or developed the capability to produce a 5th gen jet.

They can have the plane in one form or the other before the end of the decade.

HMMMM.......i get your point.

palne is soo beautyful and powerful

want to see fast as soon as possible in IAF

As gobot said, don't underestimate chinese. They are the fastest people in the world.

well Americans have a long experience in making stealth air crafts and this is of course Russia's first try.So it's not that Bad.

i think it is old face of gihter jets and u can't say it is 5 gen fighter jet for sure

agreed with growler pak-fa is nuts russians are making fool of india i think Latest F 15 eagle have a kill on it i dont see pakfa capable ruling over any 5 generation fighter jet im not doing this becoz of it is for india but reality is that so much hype was created waste trillions of dollars on this machine is in garbage bag no use any latest 4 gen fighter jet will bring this pak fa down

yaa why not you can shoot down from your gun

pls borhter first see alll the technical details then say some thing :chilli:

i agreee sir that it is good plane but it is not 5 generation for sure what ever u say it is not stealth similar to SU 37 details

I am surprised Indian Media has not gone rabid over this news.

where are they ?

who idiots kuch expose kar rahe hai!! .. You know some of our Hindi channels ..prefer Baba / Jotshi business / Fog Delay stories over these magnificent achivements.

i am sure you will find this on NewsX, Times Now or CNN IBN.
Dont expect India TV Or News 24 to mention it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom