What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised Indian Media has not gone rabid over this news.

where are they ?

"MRCA contract is going to Russia!"

I doubt that.

Unless the Mig-35 is really the best one there.

Despite the political reasons for not getting it.

Its still a good plane that can be picked.

PAF TOH GAYIIII........MUAHAHAHAHAHA
:victory::victory::chilli::chilli::devil::devil::D

hahahaha, chill out bro, pray god we never go to fight with each other and just keep these toys as show pieces as most of the Europe does.

BTW PAF will put its faith in Jxx and buy when India acquires pakfa in its inventory, Thats must for it to maintain the balance. Until then there is a lot of time to smoke out our gasess:lol:

hahahaha, chill out bro, pray god we never go to fight with each other and just keep these toys as show pieces as most of the Europe does.

Agreed. :cheers:

Also dont forget to put then in Video Games :lol:
How else will be ever fly it

Great work Russia, the beast is beautiful darling, dreaming to see it in Indian skies very soon. :toast_sign:

14 members and 53 GUESTS!!!!!

wow, I've never seen such an active thread!

BTW PAF will put its faith in Jxx and buy when India acquires pakfa in its inventory, Thats must for it to maintain the balance. Until then there is a lot of time to smoke out our gasess:lol:

I wish the same too!.Don't wanna see a scratch on those babes:tongue:.
Hey u serious abt china producing JXX by 2017??.I mean russia started working on this thing in 1990.Its 2010 when they managed a test flight.As far as i know the chineese havent even started serious work on Jxx.
By the way id like to thank all pakistani members for such good reception of this craft.

Hey u serious abt china producing JXX by 2017??.I mean russia started working on this thing in 1990.Its 2010 when they managed a test flight.As far as i know the chineese havent even started serious work on Jxx.
By the way id like to thank all pakistani members for such good reception of this craft.

Whats the point to discuss the Jxx here .Just chill gu sy its prototype only . Dont spread hate.:pdf:

Don't underestimate China.

They have been doing industrial espionage for the last 20 years.
Under admission by the US they have accumulate or developed the capability to produce a 5th gen jet.

They can have the plane in one form or the other before the end of the decade.

No offense but i am bit disappointed at the Russians on this one. The appearance of PAK-FA design looks no where as stealthy as F-22 or even F-35 but I am not denying that the Plane is a 5th generation Stealth air craft. The rear of PAK-FA is exposed for IRST systems which have the capability to detect BVR. belly of PAK-FA is not as sleek as F-22 and F-35 meaning the RCS is not going to be as less as the American stealth fighter.

No offense but to me in this pic the PAKFA looks more like Su-27 from the belly then a stealth fighter like F-22 or F-35.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know you are all happy but don't post soooo many threads...

F-35 is dead meat for PAK-FA...:-)) i know someone is gonna burn with this statement but i already ignored xyz)

Last edited:
beautyful and powerful

i like to see as fast as possible in IAF

good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom