What's new

PAK-FA takes to the sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't look as nice or stealth as i was excpecting. I really hope they redesign the nose and remove the cone thing between the engines.

It will likley recieve changes.

the usual Sukhoi design i.e. the projection between two engines :D

Its much better looking then what I have envisioned earlier. Congrats to you guys,:cheers: So now there isn't only one country in the world to claim Fifth generation, however will be anxiously waiting for its specs, do determine its capabilites.

adios.

I dont think so ...................
Not much good

post-5485-1264745083.jpg

Where will the internal weapons bay be?

i have uploaded thru upload photos link but it's showing pending approval...

the usual Sukhoi design i.e. the projection between two engines :D

True, from the rear it looks like a Flanker. The nose looks like the F-35 maybe not as bad as i originally thought. I wish the exhaust was similar to the F-22.

But it's just a prototype.

It does look more like a Berkut with rear swept wings and a nose look much like F35.

Its a heavily mutated Sukio airframe no doubt, probabily uses a lot of the same material and can be built on the same line. Heavy, the front of the aircraft resembles the flanker while the wings have been given more surface yet the tail has been reduced.
If you look at the F-22 its the same as F-15 but englarged wings and a mutated body.
It should do very well interms of cost. There will be a lot of spinoffs.

Did it actually fly or was it just a run down the runway, cause the video only shows it running, then lifting its nose and then again straitening it down.

BTW, why you guys are so much bothered about the looks, it was designed by sokhoi, so their influence was must. However i think it also has features resembling mig 1.44. to me its a fine looking beast.

adios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom