What's new

PAK-FA : photos and videos

dude you're the one who quoted him in the first place

oh yeah? show me where.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Guys lets ignore the irritants and get on with the thread.

Why are you running away?
You come with such an idiotic comment to me.
while i wasn't talking to you.
and now i ask again.
who was talking to you?

oh yeah? show me where.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Why are you running away?
You come with such an idiotic comment to me.
while i wasn't talking to you.
and now i ask again.
who was talking to you?

Please do something else or something nice. We are here in a PAK-FA photo thread. There are a lot of threads you can very well "contribute". Please let the poor Russians and Indians get on with the PAK_FA discussions.

Thank you.:wave::wave:

these many radars will obviously increase its chance to detect from a larger range but if ever it comes face to face with raptor then dont you think raptor will also have chance to detect it its radar off mode....

A good aircraft. But its way too crude and kinda raw in design to be compared to an F-22. Could someone put a picture of an F-22 along side a PAK-FA. PAKFA still has a long way togo to be able to be at par with an F-22. 8 years? by that time USAF will have upgraded the F-22 or a new aircraft would be out with much better advanced technology.

Looking at the track record, Russian technology has always been less perfectedd and modern compared to western. Mainly because russians have always preferred having LArger numbers. Quantity instead of Quality.

THIS IS WHAT STEALTH LOOKS LIKE. Smoooootthh

Last edited:
A good aircraft. But its way too crude and kinda raw in design to be compared to an F-22. Could someone put a picture of an F-22 along side a PAK-FA. PAKFA still has a long way togo to be able to be at par with an F-22. 8 years? by that time USAF will have upgraded the F-22 or a new aircraft would be out with much better advanced technology.

Looking at the track record, Russian technology has always been less perfectedd and modern compared to western. Mainly because russians have always preferred having LArger numbers. Quantity instead of Quality.

Huh? reported for trolling?
I dont get it?
Anyways.. you should not underestimate f22.
which is operational now.
and rules the sky already.
while the pak fa is still in develop.
Also.. how do you it will rule the sky?
Your just saying it will rule the sky..
and then you leave...

Instead of modifying my post you could reply like this before. You could reply with facts that 'for these reasons F-22 is better' but you didn't.

I posted about PAK FA superiority against F-22 many times in many threads. Its over.

Well they did once have the motto of "Quantity better than Quality" this is now rewritten the newer Sukhoi's clearly prove it the MiG however maybe still have this Motto in their pockets..and so does PRC they follow this to the core..

And Russia and the West is very much on the same level with technology if you look from a neutral POV the rest is just influence of propaganda.

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Well it's good that your're not in denial. :azn:

:rofl::rofl:

Can someone tell me if GOI and Russia have signed all the necessary documents, with regards to PAKFA development?

these many radars will obviously increase its chance to detect from a larger range but if ever it comes face to face with raptor then dont you think raptor will also have chance to detect it its radar off mode....

For the F-22 to be invisible I guess it's radar must be switched off and should be complemented using AWACS...But however the PAK-FA might have the upper hand in the situation if both fighters have the radars turned on...if the planes have both of their radars turned off then the Raptor is at dis-advantage with the IRST on the FA.

A good aircraft. But its way too crude and kinda raw in design to be compared to an F-22.

It's also a prototype.

Could someone put a picture of an F-22 along side a PAK-FA. PAKFA still has a long way togo to be able to be at par with an F-22. 8 years? by that time USAF will have upgraded the F-22 or a new aircraft would be out with much better advanced technology.

Oh brother....OLD Mig-29s piloted by Germans dominated F-16s and F-18 in mock combat, SU-30's with older Russian radars were able to pick up F-15s at the same time the F-15s pick the SU-30s, and most important The SU-30 scored kills against F-15s. It was the opinion of a US pilots that the SU-30 is a little better than legacy US fighters (not counting F-22).

Last edited:
Why don't the Russians ever come up with an original design. Everything the make seems to be a copy of the West in one way or the other. comparing the two aircrafts, its pretty evident that the PAK-FA design is immensely influenced by the Raptor.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom