What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
This "kit" simply DOES NOT WORK. IMPOSSIBLE.
I have seen this setup at my colleagues' home workshop, he has connected this to a generator and produces electricity to power few bulbs - it was just an experiment which sort of worked.
I agree with you, this kit setup on it own cannot generate enough to fire a 4 cylinder combustion engine; perhaps aid in improving fuel economy.

This is the part that bothers me.
Yes definitely sounds dodgy.

I have seen this setup at my colleagues' home workshop, he has connected this to a generator and produces electricity to power few bulbs - it was just an experiment which sort of worked.
I agree with you, this kit setup on it own cannot generate enough to fire a 4 cylinder combustion engine; perhaps aid in improving fuel economy.

Yes definitely sounds dodgy.

No. The kit overall needs more energy from the electrical system to power the "electrolyzer" than the hydrogen/HHO can possibly provide, given the Laws of Thermodynamics and efficiencies of IC engines. It actually worsens the fuel economy by a small amount.

ok lets hope this works.. But this is certainly not separating Hydrogen from Oxygen. This guy used innovative way to generate new kind of fuel.

I Just Hope that work out....

No. The kit overall needs more energy from the electrical system to power the "electrolyzer" than the hydrogen/HHO can possibly provide, given the Laws of Thermodynamics and efficiencies of IC engines. It actually worsens the fuel economy by a small amount.

He is not separating Hydrogen from Oxygen. I hope that clarify your confusion.

ok lets hope this works.. But this is certainly not separating Hydrogen from Oxygen. This guy used innovative way to generate new kind of fuel.

I Just Hope that work out....

He is not separating Hydrogen from Oxygen. I hope that clarify your confusion.

Hope and prayer are no substitute for cold hard scientific facts when it comes to powering cars.

(HHO is BS too. I have no confusion here.)

Hope and prayer are no substitute for cold hard scientific facts when it comes to powering cars.

(HHO is BS too. I have no confusion here.)

HHO? now from where you got that fact.... Like I said earlier you are confused... khair koi nai.. my reaction was also same when I heard this news, being graduate in Physics I also thought of being Impossible. But now I think i need more research on this topic after even claiming it hoax which I saw infront of me.

@Fracker
He is not using new type of fuel, the guy himself talks about separating hydrogen from O2

@Fracker
He is not using new type of fuel, the guy himself talks about separating hydrogen from O2

A 12V battery has enough juice i reckon, to power car's instruments along with electrolyzer?
I saw few vids on youtube where the same concept has been used, don't know if they are legit but sounds alright.

HHO? now from where you got that fact.... Like I said earlier you are confused... khair koi nai.. my reaction was also same when I heard this news, being graduate in Physics I also thought of being Impossible. But now I think i need more research on this topic after even claiming it hoax which I saw infront of me.

Did you listen to his sidekick "chchota engineer" comments? (I suggest you listen to those carefully as well.)

The "confusion" is definitely here, but not on my side. :D

A 12V battery has enough juice i reckon, to power car's instruments along with electrolyzer?
I saw few vids on youtube where the same concept has been used, don't know if they are legit but sounds alright.

It is NOT "legit" and it is NOT "alright". This is a SCAM.

Did you listen to his sidekick "chchota engineer" comments? (I suggest you listen to those carefully as well.)

The "confusion" is definitely here, but not on my side. :D

you missed that minister's comment.. and initial scientific reports of being unstable, and car heating up. You also missed up, he was using small 12V battery (and for small battery like this it's not possible to separate but unstable H2O). You also missed the comments of High Octane Level of the fuel.

I have enough tags to go for more research on this topic rather then stupidly claim "spark" when "fire" could be next door (PS: I did that when I heard it first time).

For next step I would doubt the water rather then the concept.

you missed that minister's comment.. and initial scientific reports of being unstable, and car heating up. You also missed up, he was using small 12V battery (and for small battery like this it's not possible to separate but unstable H2O). You also missed the comments of High Octane Level of the fuel.

I have enough tags to go for more research on this topic rather then stupidly claim "spark" when "fire" could be next door (PS: I did that when I heard it first time).

For next step I would doubt the water rather then the concept.

All I can do is this:

:rofl:

Please carry on while I sit back and chill out. :D

btw why we are even talking? If he is a scamer, then he will be caught now or after sometime and I know pakistani people who don't forgive such scamers..

But if he is right, then there is huge mafia which is killing or kidnaping these people from sometime now.

All I can do is this:

:rofl:

Please carry on while I sit back and chill out. :D

what else we pakistanis are good in? We always sit back and chill out what so ever happens around us. We really don't care about learning exploring, cleaning our place, always cry for the mess created for which we haven't done anything.

Here is another great idea:

physics-fail-095-850x850.jpg

:D

===================================

=====================================

Or how about this simple and elegant solution?

2685844_370.jpg

:D

I think he used the car battery to produce the hydrogen.

Everybody knows you can create hydrogen using a battery, two wires, 2 plates, a beaker full of water, and two tubes to separate and collect the hydrogen and oxygen.

I hope you kiddies still remember that it's called the Electrolysis of water from chemistry class in Pakistan.

Is it worth while in the long run?

Spending so much money on electricity to produce the amount of hydrogen neccessary?

I would say not, but I want to see if this man has done anything revolutionary in the design of his kit.

And in all fairness, you haters have to realize that he did agree to show this to the scientific community in Islamabad.

Look, it's not like it hasn't been done before....

Now look at the haters, and their reactions.

Source:Routers

Company: Japanese

Oh ok this must not be a hoax because the man in question is not Pakistani.

You guys have a complex against your own people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh ok this must not be a hoax because the man in question is not Pakistani.

You guys have a complex against your own people.

A hoax is a hoax, no matter who tries to do it.

=========

PS: anybody remember the "cold fusion" hoax? ;)

Energy produced by Water alone(assuming 100% efficiency) = Energy required for Electrolysis(-ve) + Energy produced by combining hydrogen & Oxygen = 0
ie. energy produced by combining hydrogen + oxygen is the same amount used to split it in the first place.

1) So say you started out with a fully charged battery.
2) You spend energy to move the vehicle.
3) Further energy is lost due to inefficiencies which result in energy lost due to sound, heat, etc.
4) Any remaining amount of energy is then converted in an alternator (which has its own inefficiencies) to energy to charge the battery.
Loop to step 1.

so 1 = 2 + 3 + 4
For the next loop, you start with energy produced in alternator in step 4.
ie. you start with much lower energy for the next loop after you have spent energy in moving and inefficiencies.

You are much better off simply using a charged battery to run an electric motor which has much better efficiency than an IC engine to move the car. This is how electric cars work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom