What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't stop myself from writing this, "You can take a leak and also run your car". High efficiency Piss (HIP)....:rofl:

As they have said, this car can run on any type of water. Then there will articles on what to drink to have HIP. Imagine you can go to a pump to take a leak and get paid by them for it.

Simply brilliant!

qdYnf.jpg

:D

That's it guys now Price of Water going high.......lol

The engineer is on Geo TV capital talk right now with a couple of senior scientists of Pakistan.

I think that Dr. Ata Ur rehman is plain rude here. He could have said that it is against the laws of thermodynamics and not possible according to the law, and that it should be further investigated by different bodies, rather than saying that this is a complete fraud with the country and rubbish and bakwas. (it may be a hoax).

There is no "maybe" here. It IS a HOAX.

I am hoping that this can be commercialized somehow. It would be so nice to actually see a Pakistani company producing cars...

Although I don't think that this is practical or anything, I wouldn't be so definitive in my opinion.

As the scientist on tv said and the engineer agreed a team or pabel of top researchers from tre top univwrsities of Pakistan be put up to probe into this, and the facilities of government have been offered, and the guy is going to get a patent. But this should not be made into a national thing just yet without any probing into it.

Although I don't think that this is practical or anything, I wouldn't be so definitive in my opinion.

As the scientist on tv said and the engineer agreed a team or pabel of top researchers from tre top univwrsities of Pakistan be put up to probe into this, and the facilities of government have been offered, and the guy is going to get a patent. But this should not be made into a national thing just yet without any probing into it.

I have good reasons to be definitive: This is a HOAX.

Its very easy to run cars on the water. the basic farmula is electrolysis , means decomposition of water into H2 and O2 then utilizing the H2 instead of CNG can run any car or truck.....:smokin:
Anybody who denies this scientific mechanism is trying to fool others if he himself is not ignorant so much....the electrolysis is carried out by means of the battery current already within the car or truck. this mechanism is very old and already experimented successfully within the West/USA but the powerful Oil lobies never let it happen to be commercialized cuz they gonna loose their oil business.Cuz nobody gonna need oil nomore. So keep dreaming guyz .....:lol:

the game is to slave the world.....

If nobody believes me then ask VCheng here on the forum cuz he knows all this secret background business of the NSA in USA and powerful Oil lobbies/secret societies/masonics.....:D

Negative. This has been already demonstrated in several parts of the world,including in India,where its a favourite science project

the above statement makes me worry about the state of the education system in my country.

Its very easy to run cars on the water. the basic farmula is electrolysis , means decomposition of water into H2 and O2 then utilizing the H2 instead of CNG can run any car or truck.....:smokin:
Anybody who denies this scientific mechanism is trying to fool others if he himself is not ignorant so much....the electrolysis is carried out by means of the battery current already within the car or truck. this mechanism is very old and already experimented successfully within the West/USA but the powerful Oil lobies never let it happen to be commercialized cuz they gonna loose their oil business.Cuz nobody gonna need oil nomore. So keep dreaming guyz .....:lol:

the game is to slave the world.....

If nobody believes me then ask VCheng here on the forum cuz he knows all this secret background business of the NSA in USA and powerful Oil lobbies/secret societies/masonics.....:D

so how much energy is released when we burn hydrogen to produce oxygen?
How much energy is required to split water to form hydrogen and oxygen

Gimme these simple numbers and we can continue

water.. ?? which means now India will not only be blamed for bad harvest but also high price of fuel in Pakistan (after all we steal the water from Pakistani rivers) :lol:

t...........
so how much energy is released when we burn hydrogen to produce oxygen?
How much energy is required to split water to form hydrogen and oxygen

Gimme these simple numbers and we can continue

Apparently, the answers are:

A. LOTS of energy!

B. Whatever the energy is contained in a 95AH lead-acid automotive battery.

Any other questions? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom