Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also directing my lawyers to file for trademark coverage of:

WATROLINE

and of course

PREMIUM SPRING WATROLINE

too!

====================================

Do we really a panel of scientists to look at the car and the foolish claims following this simple analysis?

This guy is planning to make PKR No. 1 currency in the world. Poverty and Load shedding will vanish like they were never there.

" Dil Bahlane ko Ghalib Khayal Achchha hai ".. :lol:

Hilarious..?

That was pure insult of the intellect of a professor. How could the anchor let him insult the Professor continuously. This Engineer did not even reply a single question.

And sorry to say but the other scientist's approach was not like a scientist. Even he was willing to believe that Laws of Thermodynamics can be violated.

I hope your govt. does not publicize this hoax or, the whole world will laugh at your country's expense.

the other scientist is none other than the infamous(dubious) Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan. I am stunned he has no theoretical background. How could he have achieved so much for Pakistan????

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy is planning to make PKR No. 1 currency in the world. Poverty and Load shedding will vanish like they were never there.

" Dil Bahlane ko Ghalib Khayal Achchha hai ".. :lol:

hahahahaha

abe bharati tere desh main to 650 million log ke pas bijli hi nahi hai aur poverty to tu chod hi de, more poor in india than africa

:lol::lol::lol:

hume poverty ke lesson tu bas matt de :lol:

tughe bhui VCheng jaisa farigh faltu admi mil gya hai time waste kerne ko

Well, apparently, only 1.5 liters of water is enough to take a car 40,000 kilometers at a speed of 200 kph!

454741d1343813186-pakistani-makes-car-runs-water-water-fuelled-car-pakistani-invention.jpg

It just gets better and better! :D

Well, apparently, only 1.5 liters of water is enough to take a car 40,000 kilometers at a speed of 200 kph!

454741d1343813186-pakistani-makes-car-runs-water-water-fuelled-car-pakistani-invention.jpg

It just gets better and better! :D

abe farigh admi, didnt he just say that he travelled from khi to islamabad or 600 kms with 6 litre water??

abe farigh admi, didnt he just say that he travelled from khi to islamabad or 600 kms with 6 litre water??

Did you read the story?

The tuknalojee of Daktar Sarwar is more better full power than the tuknalojee of Engineer Agha! :D

Well, Cheng, after a long thought into this whole thing, since the morning (well, i am free and roza bhi lag raha hai), I actually agree with you. This whole thing is being turned into a fiasco, by nobody other than the Engineer Agha himself. The kind of answers he gave yesterday were absolutely not befitting of a guy who claims to have made a breakthrough car. The laws cannot be changed, this thing has no resemblance to the Wright brothers' plane etc etc.

Now onto the machine itself, after doing some googling and referring to my truckload of engineer relatives, I have come to the conclusion that THIS THING IS NEVER GOING TO WORK PERPETUALLY. Battery is the initial source, and water is a very stable compound. To break it, you need alot of energy, and the output is not greater than output.

But I still think that a probe should debunk it sooner rather than later, because this thing could go on to become a national fiasco(all thanks to the media).

BTW, if it does come true, prepare to change the physics books!

Well, Cheng, after a long thought into this whole thing, since the morning (well, i am free and roza bhi lag raha hai), I actually agree with you. This whole thing is being turned into a fiasco, by nobody other than the Engineer Agha himself. The kind of answers he gave yesterday were absolutely not befitting of a guy who claims to have made a breakthrough car. The laws cannot be changed, this thing has no resemblance to the Wright brothers' plane etc etc.

Now onto the machine itself, after doing some googling and referring to my truckload of engineer relatives, I have come to the conclusion that THIS THING IS NEVER GOING TO WORK PERPETUALLY. Battery is the initial source, and water is a very stable compound. To break it, you need alot of energy, and the output is not greater than output.

But I still think that a probe should debunk it sooner rather than later, because this thing could go on to become a national fiasco(all thanks to the media).

BTW, if it does come true, prepare to change the physics books!

what about the energy which is given to nuclear bomb to split the atoms, surely that amount of energy is not provided which releases the immense energy in the form of nuclear explosion

i am damn confused WTF is going on ? water fuel ? oil companies will kill him soon :D

i am damn confused WTF is going on ? water fuel ? oil companies will kill him soon :D
Remember death of the electric car....:lol:

These companies controls govt.s, ek aadmi kya cheej hai....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom