What's new

Pak engineer makes car that runs on water

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is against law of Physics and thermodynamics . Dr Atta also rejected the claim but Dr Qadir Khan supported him.

Multi billion oil industry is in danger lol

Such a formal attempt will dignify the hoax to such as extent so as to potentially make the whole nation a laughingstock. Get it?

It will not be to dignify this whole thing (hoax), but to put it to rest once and for all, conclusively.

The explanations yesterday by the kit maker weren't so comprehensive, he said that laws could be broken etc etc, bla bla. This is a hoax and against the laws of physics, but instead of calling the guy in TV, it should be properly debunked.

BTW, i think the guy is going for a patent on this thing.

BTW, it's funny how the media plays a issue. It has made a contraption that goes against the laws of thermodynamics so important, and given it so much air that it gets publicity. Amazing.

Somebody needs to whack some sense into the media that laws of thermodynamics can't be changed.

Nobody had made a law that you can't fly in the air, it is explained by Bernoulli principle. But there is a law that states that Input>output. And laws in physics can't be debunked now after so many years, unlike those in chemistry, that too only in the early stages.

It seems against law of conservation of energy. Electrolysis cannot be used to generate more electricity than was used in the process.

But he is just one in a list of many such individuals' claims around the world and like any invention it should be peer reviewed.

Such a formal attempt will dignify the hoax to such as extent so as to potentially make the whole nation a laughingstock. Get it?

That is the way the world works... In this world where innocence has to be proven, after any jackass can file a claim... Any jackass's claims also have to be debunked.

The debunking should be done by Pakistanis too. By not debunking it you are inviting years and years of debate.

But he is just one in a list of many such individuals' claims around the world and like any invention it should be peer reviewed.

Exactly my point.

Form a panel of top scientists of Pakistan and universities that are working on fuel cell technology, and debunk it formally, and not on TV shows.

No worries my friend. I don't doubt your patriotism. When our people believe this non sense it makes us all Pakistani's look foolish. Thanks to you and few others this thread shows the world we might have some nutters [every country including US have some] but we Pakistani's can laugh them off.

I would give the award to the "when bullsh*t is not enough whalesh*t".

Thanks. That "award-winning" post also got me an infraction. :D

Vcheng , you didn't need to make 10 posts to prove it a hoax. You could do better.

Yesssssir! :lol:

It seems against law of conservation of energy. Electrolysis cannot be used to generate more electricity than was used in the process.

That is the way the world works... In this world where innocence has to be proven, after any jackass can file a claim... Any jackass's claims also have to be debunked.

The debunking should be done by Pakistanis too. By not debunking it you are inviting years and years of debate.

Sure, I can wait to see how that will happen. I think I have made my point, repeatedly already. :D

Just watched his program. The ending was Hilarious. Telling Dr Atta the formula of water like we all dont know about it!!!!

He said Dr shb you know from we get Hydrogen???

Dr Ata replied that normally from Methane.

He then said I tell you Dr. The formula of Water is H2O and this is from where we get Hydrogen

And I was like dafaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

claims or not the govt apprently has sent him threatening phone calls yeh tu hall hai zardari pissed himself when he heard that the petrol he is making impossible to afford will be useless a$$hole piece of $hit;):hitwall:

Just watched his program. The ending was Hilarious. Telling Dr Atta the formula of water like we all dont know about it!!!!

Dr Ata replied that normally from Methane.

He then said I tell you Dr. The formula of Water is H2O and this is from where we get Hydrogen

And I was like dafaqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Yeah, that was absolutely hilarious.

His question was not proper either.

He said that where is Hydrogen received from? Dr Ata rightly said that from Methane normally. And Engineer sahib says, no from h2o. What was the point of that?

Dr Ata replied that normally from Methane.....................

Using methane as a source for hydrogen in a fuel cell may be one way forward and research on this is being vigorously being pursued.

Using methane as a source for hydrogen in a fuel cell may be one way forward and research on this is being vigorously being pursued.
Sir there also another option called gas hydrates. I know they are very hard to mine and its by-product is methane, which causes global warming many times than CO2.

Using methane is not a problem, but one has to keep in mind the effect of by-product of these sources on our environment.

May be, but Methane wont last for long!!!

Quit right, actually they drove a car using methane obtained from cow dung in top gear.

May be, but Methane wont last for long!!!

Posting this was necessary????
Just trying to explain from our POV when we read these type of news, nothing more than that.. As you think its not worth discussing, I am deleting it.

Sure, I can wait to see how that will happen. I think I have made my point, repeatedly already. :D
I think our leaders have made full preparations for bisti program.

I think before an outsider comes to debunk or validate his claims, we should do it ourselves.

Dr Atta ur Rehman yesterday said the 4 top Engineering universities should evaluate this device. By today some Chancellor should have accepted the challenge.

Its not so hard to check for fraud at least - even me or you can check for it. I think he didn't even say the word electrolysis even once.

Also if hes using hydrogen (which explodes in a pop, not burns), how is he claiming he can fit this to any car, car ka bera ghark hoga.

From Indian point of view, as long as Pakistanis remain ignorant and accept these kind of news, India has nothing to worry about in the future. All India has to do is wait and wait until these people destroy their own country by their ignorance.

I think this is the major worry of many sane posters here and intellectuals in Pakistan, not India.

Sir there also another option called gas hydrates. I know they are very hard to mine and its by-product is methane, which causes global warming many times than CO2.

Using methane is not a problem, but one has to keep in mind the effect of by-product of these sources on our environment.

why is it that every post from an Indian makes me laugh, you make it seem like every Indian is a PHD and every one of your God knows how many, 1.6 billion now? knows everything about electrolysis and physics yet we ignorant Paksitani cant understand it....if you want to measure the intellect of a nation just see what kind of movies they watch!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom