What's new

Pak economy vs indian economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiser said:
Last time I checked Pakistan had a growth rate of 8.4% while India haad a growth rate of 6%. know tell me who has a faster growing economy?.

Indias GDP grew by 8.1% last year and thats is growth of $ 56 Bn, from $ 692 to $ 748.

While pakistans GDP grew by 8.4 %last year and thats a growth of $8.3 Bn,from $104.64 to $113.5

Kaiser said:
I dont see anything wrong that satan is doing accept telling the truth.Pakistan in the future will surely be a reginial and world hub for oil,gas,IT and what not. While in the past decade Indian poverty remained at the same level while last year alone we ruduced poverty by 6-7% and inshallah by 2015 will remove it entirely!

Indian poverty level is down by less than 25% compared to the above 50% prevailant during the 1950s. - World bank

Guys, lets act appropriately here, espacially Comanche.

Ahsan_R said:
Guys, lets act appropriately here, espacially Comanche.
yes imsoree if i offent but my english isnt very good and im very honest and blunt

Prashant said:
Indian poverty level is down by less than 25% compared to the above 50% prevailant during the 1950s. - World bank

but mr prasant. as part of a group we went to karachi from montreal and the minute i landed at the airport i thouth i was in heathrow or changi airport. everything was world class and the drive from the airpiort to the sheraton was like driving in any main highway in L.A or london. the roads were clean traffic was orderly and there were flyovers and highrises. then we landed at the bombay airport. well there was no airconditioning working, its was filthy, smelly, everything was made out of cheap plastic the people were rude and then there were beggars everywhere. then we get on the road and i saw slums poverty beggars overcrowded buses bleching out smokes it was scary. if india reduceds its poveryt we didnt see it.
but ourhotel was nice and was pleased with it . it was called hotel taj i think and most of us just did our business and stayed within the hotel and didnt get out at all.. becuz it was way too scary.

Comanche said:
but mr prasant. as part of a group we went to karachi from montreal and the minute i landed at the airport i thouth i was in heathrow or changi airport. everything was world class and the drive from the airpiort to the sheraton was like driving in any main highway in L.A or london. the roads were clean traffic was orderly and there were flyovers and highrises. then we landed at the bombay airport. well there was no airconditioning working, its was filthy, smelly, everything was made out of cheap plastic the people were rude and then there were beggars everywhere. then we get on the road and i saw slums poverty beggars overcrowded buses bleching out smokes it was scary. if india reduceds its poveryt we didnt see it.
but ourhotel was nice and was pleased with it . it was called hotel taj i think and most of us just did our business and stayed within the hotel and didnt get out at all.. becuz it was way too scary.

i agree with you...i also had the same experience when i landed in mumbai (last dec) and i was taken aback at the state of the airport.

Rt now the GOI has planned to modernise the delhi and mumbai airport by involving pvt builders.So after that it shud be ok,so watch otu the next time u come to mumbai,u might be in for a surprise.!!!

mumbai is one of the most congested and ugliest city in india ( for me) with its own share of rich neigbourhood.I hate mumbai and have loved Blore,Hyderdbad and Delhi.

Owais said:
and have foreign excahnge reserves of $126+ billions. and we just have $11.6billions.

I am getting sick of this foreign exchange reserves crap, we dont live in the 17th century. Maximization of foreign reserves is a goal that was rightfully left behind in the 17th century.

Comanche said:
my cousin went to india last month as part of a NGO and they said it is even worse that sudan and haiti. the india we see on tv is not the same india you see in reality.instead of spending $20 billion a year on defense it should feed its 700 million dirt poor people who have no axcess to clean water or even toilets!

India will be a global power before it becomes a rich nation, 700 million dirt poor you say? Well that leaves 300 million people which is more than the population of the U.S.A.

Kaiser said:
I dont see anything wrong that satan is doing accept telling the truth.Pakistan in the future will surely be a reginial and world hub for oil,gas,IT and what not. While in the past decade Indian poverty remained at the same level while last year alone we ruduced poverty by 6-7% and inshallah by 2015 will remove it entirely!

The reality is that Indian GDP stands at $748 billion against Pakistan's $115 billion.
GAP between the countries becomes even bigger using the PPP formula!
India has bigger economy and higher growth rate, so we have a lot of catching up to do.
We're doeing just fine, but still not good enough to outplay India!

Our economy recorded 8.4% growth last years due some inconstant factors but growth has been downscaled to 6.5-7% while Indian growth will exceed 7% AGAIN this year.

Listen guys, don't be so pro-indian, cause the indians will never say anything positive about Pakistan in return. Their main task is to spread as much lies and propaganda about Pakistan as possible.

Neo said:
The reality is that Indian GDP stands at $748 billion against Pakistan's $115 billion.
India has bigger economy and higher growth rate, so we have a lot of catching up to do.

Our economy recorded 8.4% growth last years due some inconstant factors but growth has been downscaled to 6.5-7% while Indian growth will exceed 7% AGAIN this year.

but then indias popolation is also 1 billion creatures and paskitans is only 160 millions so india is almost 10 times bigger too and the econmiy is also bigger.

sigatoka said:
India will be a global power before it becomes a rich nation, 700 million dirt poor you say? Well that leaves 300 million people which is more than the population of the U.S.A.

Its other way around 300mn poor people,Indians poverty level is less than 25% as per WB reports.I admit that even thats a big figure.

Neo said:

This is no competition.india is not in a competition to become the worlds uno economy,bcoz of the shher size of the country when it grows it had global proportions thats it.

Pakistan is doing good in its own sense,i have reports which suggests the pak real eststae has been booming and is almost on the verge of peaking out.

Ahsan_R said:
Listen guys, don't be so pro-indian, cause the indians will never say anything positive about Pakistan in return. Their main task is to spread as much lies and propaganda about Pakistan as possible.

Ahsan...not from you...:embarassed:

sigatoka said:
I am getting sick of this foreign exchange reserves crap, we dont live in the 17th century. Maximization of foreign reserves is a goal that was rightfully left behind in the 17th century.

No one is trying to maximise forex reserve.

What matters is how does a forex reserve maximise???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom