What's new

Pak economy vs indian economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no comparision here ...... India has to reform and move ahead, pakistan has to on its own basis too ...

The advantage India had was we have maintained democracy even at times when the Prime Minister (Indira Gandhi) wanted Army to take over in Emergency Days ..... The then COAS and all Army Commanders refused, saying administration is not Army's job. I think that was a turning point in our history where the GoI was told to govern and not dictate.

1990 was eye opener and reforms undertaken then over next decade which saw poor defence preparedness, was a boon to India. Kargil was again a turner for 10 years of neglect in this field due to economic reasons saw reversal of trend as there was now booming indian economy to support rapid expansion and modernisation of IDF

About population, well we have Muslims who cry foul if you say family planning and polio drops in fact they think the latter is meant to sterilise them:hitwall: and they reproduce like anything with 5-7 children per couple living in maximum two rooms and they NEVER EVER construct toilets. Infact a Khemkhani Muslim soldier under me had the guts to get vesectomy done as he had had two sons and he was banned fom offering namaz at local mosque for "violating" teachings of Koran!!!!!!!:crazy: he went on to abuse the maulvi over this matter.

Not to be outdone by Muslim stupidity ... there are Hindu nutcases who offer additional incentives to Hindu couples having more than 3 children!!!!!!!!!:woot:

EVen educated Muslims and Hindus suffer from this BS and heights is they know better.

So whatever advances we make, are nullified due to population as the size does matter in this case and it pulls the statistics down.

Right now we import wheat and sugar from Pakistan as part of SAARC policy, although we are surplus in both. The reasoning is that regional development is a must for indian development and security. In a way we are cousins so what estranged.

India does not attack Pakistan not for want of military might. Hell anyone with the manpower we have can over run any other country ultimately. Its not nuclear weapons too. Its just the fact that we have enough problems of our own to get burdened by new additional problems. The same reason why Bangladesh can literally disband its army and peacefully develop. Its tough to have 25 separate regions to govern (India was never a united country historically) plus 4 separate races .......

Agree or Disagree lets stick to the reality....

Thar Coal/mining and Gawadar is the only source of multiplying Pakistan FOREX...as everyone already read it can produce from shipping/port up to 60 Billion dollars a year even if its a figure not digestable i will make it 25 billion dollars a year and once deep sea Oil extraction starts we can turn this figure to 35 Billion dollars:) Add Thus coal...40 Billion dollars this makes Pakistan reserves >>200 Billion dollars in 5 years (my maths lol). Though i am not an expert but its true gawadar and thar coal together can increase FOREX from 11 billion to 100 billion plus in few years. All we need is Investment and time and expertise in these 2 projects as soon as possible i am not discussing we don't have nothing in khazana just letting you guys know if a serious investment takes place u will see results within 5-8 years InshaAllah.

well it seems you ended up making fun of pakistan.it's as if you are saying that India being mighty and powerful is not attacking weak pakistan...so pakistan wins

It was sarcasm my friend, since according to you guys India is such a mighty superior country how come they cant flex there muscle on Pakistan.

is everybody being sarcastic here??
please compare pakistan's trade with EU,US,ASEAN...and that of india...if mere forex reserves dont satisfy you...and pakistan had a growth rate of how much??
it is true that india has a lower growth rate of 6.5 to7% this time...due to the global recession...but please doub;e check on the pakistani growth rate...and provide a credible source.

It was sarcasm my friend, since according to you guys India is such a mighty superior country how come they cant flex there muscle on Pakistan.

well friend the funny thing is...we already are.

Pakistan just needs a little more time. Slow and steady wins the race.

well friend the funny thing is...we already are.

Hahahaha, how in a Bollywood movie :D. It amazes me how blind some of my Indian brothers are, how they would blindly follow whatever their government will tell them.

pakobserver.net/200901/11/news/topstories01.asp

I think you can expect a ban very soon, enough with the dick measurement contests, this thread has lost its value. :tsk:
Also, mind it with the racial slurs.:coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
pakobserver.net/200901/11/news/topstories01.asp

You are absolutely right, we cant compare with India. India's 85.7% population lives under $2.50, we certinely dont have that. Btw; we are not the ones who need super small condoms :D, where is your mardangi pride now.
P.S. Mods my apologies but just wanted to have a small crack at this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vs, threads are really quite pointless, especially when comparing two very different economies.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom