What's new

Pak economy vs indian economy

Status
Not open for further replies.
India without any doubt.We need better politicians and economists..:angry:

Thanks buddy you are right we have better when compare to you but we all need best.
Pakistan free itself from the pendulum of "general and landlord"
Pakistan need to these things
1) do land reforms like india and china. I am suprised to see 10% people own 40% land in pakistan. Pakistanis talk abt Maosits in india will distroy india but they have put pressure on india to do land reforms.

2) In pakistan political elite are very very rich land owners they gaurd there privilages very strongly so I do not think it will happen.

india spends 2.5% buget on defence but pakistan spends 5% even china spends 2.8% only

can Pakistan effort it?

Please see video abt pakistan by Tariq Ali. Great information
YouTube - Conversations With History - Tariq Ali

Last edited:
india spends 2.5% buget on defence but pakistan spends 5% even china spends 2.8% only ..can Pakistan effort it?

Its not possible in immeidate future. The reason is military lobby in pakistan is very very strong. Recent pay increase to indian solders and increaed budget of $40 billion going to put tremondous pressure on pakistan side. Pakistan military enjoying all the laxury facilities and its hand on country politics. So there is no way they will allow lower budget.

Today in 2009 bare facts

iNDIA V PAKISTAN
GDP $1.2 TRILLION V $160 BILLION

fOREX $256 BILLION V $7 BILLION

DEFENSE
BUDGET $27 BILLION V $5.5 BILLION

THE GAP IS MASSIVE

Today in 2009 bare facts

iNDIA V PAKISTAN
GDP $1.2 TRILLION V $160 BILLION

fOREX $256 BILLION V $7 BILLION

DEFENSE
BUDGET $27 BILLION V $5.5 BILLION

THE GAP IS MASSIVE

Such a shame, even with this massive gap India cant flex its muscle on Pakistan :D. Its the same as if Canada gives the middle finger to the US :lol:, massive shame for India.

Such a shame, even with this massive gap India cant flex its muscle on Pakistan :D. Its the same as if Canada gives the middle finger to the US :lol:, massive shame for India.

U r really lucky to have a neighbor like India. If u had a neighbor like USA, or Israel, you would'nt have had the luxury of you home and a computer to discuss things....you probably would have been on the streets throwing stones at enemy tanks!!!

Last edited:
i dont care how pakistanis or world think about india. main things is, we need to improve our selves further and further. the biggest hurdle is population:agree:?
we need to learn from our mistakes as well mistakes of others. don't compare it with pak. there is long way ahead of us. prepare for long race and it's going to tough. Let pakistanis point out loopholes and take it as a challenge to fight it.

U r really lucky to have a neighbor like India. If u had a neighbor like USA, or Israel, you would'nt have had the luxury of you home and a computer to discuss things....you probably would have been on the streets throwing stones at enemy tanks!!!

Haahhahaa man sometimes you guys make me laugh sooo hard. I dont know what made you think that but India is not US nor Israel. Israel and US are highly developed countries with a very strong military, citizens over there enjoy very high standards of living. If invading Pakistan was soo easy India would have done it a long time ago. And Please dont come up with the same old excuse, India is a responsible neighbour :D cause its going to make me laugh even harder. It sometimes amazes me how arrogant some Indians are, i think its about time you step into the real world because this is not a Bollywood movie.

i CAN,T BELIEVE that a country with a fraction of the resources of PAKISTAN has got itself involved in a Arms race with a nation the size of india.

No matter how you paint this picture

Geography size
natural resources
financial resources
military power
poltical power
international weight clout
forex
GDP
MILITARY BUDGET
growth rates

pakistan is simply dwarfed by india.

From some very intelligent discussion's, this thread has slowly moved towards one up show.

To My Indian Friend's: Indian economy is better than Pak. Happy Now? Hope this helps us solve the endless list of domestic issue's like Quota/Reservation's, Clean water, Good health System, social discrimination , etc etc etc.

To Pakistani's: Was curious. GOI has started implementing e-governance model in various states. As of now it's each states prerogative but the model envisions a centralized backbone and database (both absent as of now).

As and example .. its called e-save in hyderabad:
Welcome To eSevaonline:: Government of Andhra Pradesh

So far a few states (Andhra, pune, karnataka) have implemented it. Other states are building the infra as of now. SO the idea is : Small center spread across all area's (including rural areas .. via VSAT) of the state. This center is the window of your traction with the Govt. Pay bill's, apply for micro finance loan, apply for passport, etc etc (Hugh menu card )

How is it in pakistan?

Regards.

Israel may be stronger; but luckly they have got weak side at the other end. When it comes to USA they now not surrounded with enimy countries. Their relation with mexico and canarad has improved a lot. but see the india and pakistan relations. its cant be repaired in days. The damage is so big. USA can pack up from afghan on one day. but pakistan cant. they have to face the heat for ever. For the same reason India is not joining afghan war.

i CAN,T BELIEVE that a country with a fraction of the resources of PAKISTAN has got itself involved in a Arms race with a nation the size of india.

No matter how you paint this picture

Geography size
natural resources
financial resources
military power
poltical power
international weight clout
forex
GDP
MILITARY BUDGET
growth rates

pakistan is simply dwarfed by india.

Such a shame on India man, even with all these massive military budget and financial reserves India cannot flex its muscle on Pakistan. Its funny how India always demands something from Pakistan and in the end Pakistan gives India the middle finger. This possibly has to be the biggest shame on Indians that they cant even get a control on a puny nation like Pakistan. India's population is 1.1 billion and Pakistan's population is 150 million people, such a shame India cant even flex its own will on such a small nation. In my opinion brother, SHAME ON INDIA in this issue.

Such a shame on India man, even with all these massive military budget and financial reserves India cannot flex its muscle on Pakistan. Its funny how India always demands something from Pakistan and in the end Pakistan gives India the middle finger. This possibly has to be the biggest shame on Indians that they cant even get a control on a puny nation like Pakistan. India's population is 1.1 billion and Pakistan's population is 150 million people, such a shame India cant even flex its own will on such a small nation. In my opinion brother, SHAME ON INDIA in this issue.

Helping India will only hep Pakistan to get ride of what Zardari calls cancer else it will spread and infect other.

I hate this mine is bigger then your competitons. Eitherway i see a Bright and prosperous Pakistan in the years to come. (Inshallah)

that is progressive thinking my friend..cheers!

well it seems you ended up making fun of pakistan.it's as if you are saying that India being mighty and powerful is not attacking weak pakistan...so pakistan wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom