What's new

Pak DGMO (R): India will win this round

So Turkey, iran etc. are lemons? Last time I checked they're ahead of you in every way. Both have armed forces better than you, both are technologically ahead of you and economically beat you. BD is moving up very very fast, a true builders navy. BD will eventually move ahead of you in terms of economics and development- I must say sometimes even I get concerned with them. They won't be as powerful as India but it is clear they're gonna be a power to reckon with like Thailand some day- and before you singer and laugh- the Thais operated Aircraft Carriers- you're not in that league.

Nation states

I am talking about morality and you are pulling an Indian on me by counting the mangoes

you aren't sitting high dude....of course my friend @Windjammer for instance is frequently 'high' wherever he's sitting....well maybe in that sense....
Don't recall killing any body's cow lately hence not sure why you keep tagging me....
Now that you are back or rather allowed back, i guess you are desperate to make up for the lost time, however in your habitual over enthusiasm and frivolous nature try not to end up washing the soap before hands .
May i remind you that we Pakistanis don't need to go on foreign forums wave our arm in the air unlike our Eastern neighbors have the habit of gloating how much they love themselves.
Bottom line is despite Indians exercising all their energies, Pakistan has neither been declared a failed or terrorist state, neither has US changed their stance on Kashmir and India is still as far from getting a permanent NSC seat as any other third world country.... so take a chill pill and get use to the system and reality.

Don't recall killing any body's cow lately hence not sure why you keep tagging me....
Now that you are back or rather allowed back, i guess you are desperate to make up for the lost time, however in your habitual over enthusiasm and frivolous nature try not to end up washing the soap before hands .
May i remind you that we Pakistanis don't need to go on foreign forums wave our arm in the air unlike our Eastern neighbors have the habit of gloating how much they love themselves.
Bottom line is despite Indians exercising all their energies, Pakistan has neither been declared a failed or terrorist state, neither has US changed their stance on Kashmir and India is still as far from getting a permanent NSC seat as any other third world country.... so take a chill pill and get use to the system and reality.

Yesssss!!!!!!!! I just calculated that if've been banned for 3 months how many times would I have tagged windy and it has worked!!! How are you windy? Long time :enjoy:

let see who withdraw who fight jay cow.

and assure me indians that before having any strike on chinese have you got any control on rape cases.

Yesssss!!!!!!!! I just calculated that if've been banned for 3 months how many times would I have tagged windy and it has worked!!! How are you windy? Long time :enjoy:
I am still here enlightening and teaching our guests who are always desperate to come on PDF to learn. :D

internet firework is a different thing and realities are bit different ... during current crises, till todate how many bullets or shell have been fired from both sides in Doklam? how many causalities? answer is ... Zero .. it shows both sides dont want this issue to be escalated but it is indeed a big shock for chines pride, china has already wasted enough time instead of engaging the enemy, destroying their bunkers, their attitude is
01b7fe9a-7040-11e7-9a9a-a7d2083b6658_1320x770_170533.jpg

(Chinese troops hold a banner which reads ‘You’ve crossed the border, please go back)
on the other hand during this time indians mobilized their forces, dig the bunkers and mined the area which mean now chines cant strike preemptively so the right time of strike has already been gone therefore diplomacy is the best policy, both countries will not go to war and this is something which every member of this forum knows.

Desperation can make you believe and quote Pakistani media.............what the Indians have come to?

Sau Sonar Ki Ek Lohar Ki

Anchor and guest start talking like most PDF members- modi , hindutva, china ke saath, LOC violation, gamuta etc. DGMO comes in and says the 3 important things that need to be said.

a) India did not protest because it knew it won't work, waste of time and sent in troops
b) China said that it won't talk yet it has opened negotiations. India didn't withdraw troops yet they decided to welcome Ajit Doval (I didn't pay attention to that angle before actually ;) )
c) India will say 'we will withdraw troops if you stop road construction' and china will eventually accept

I saw the full interview and later the anchor pointed out that @Windjammer has said pak fizaiya with F solah has flown to Doklam to protect iron friend. He just gave a long, hard look, shook his head and didn't say anything......

actually pakistan is not involved in any power games. As a place from where many people with intent to harm have emerged, the big powers are engaging to see how that can be stopped. The moment that problem is 'solved' they'll just ignore you and move on (that's happened before too). But of course for that very reason the problem won't be 'solved'. People in power need someway of retaining their self importance.
india as a nation can not stand on its own feet without calling other countries or begging at their door step for face saving. Yet, indians running their mouth as usual. This only displaying hollowness of india and vacuous dignity.

on the other hand during this time indians mobilized their forces, dig the bunkers and mined the area which mean now chines cant strike preemptively

There are many methods to neutralize and overpower all that indians had done.

Strategically, India won this round against China...China assumed that it can browbeat its neighbors as it did in South China Sea...and with India not backing down- still after 40 days, Indian troops are in Doklam- China found that it can do nothing to India but issue threats through its state media. China totally underestimated India, and is paying the price.

By engaging and killing Indian soldiers, China has more to lose. China doesn't want to get damaged by Trump's pawn.

"Chinese water torture" - dropping one bit at a time on the forehead - is in action!!!! Looks like China wants to make the most out of this scuffle in all possible ways in all avenues of engagements - strategic, political, economic, social, trade etc.!!!! So, she will probably keep it alive!!!!!

You're a smart guy.

Back
Top Bottom