What's new

Pak DGMO (R): India will win this round

Not really...you guys talk about high moral grounds and stuff that no one else can really see.

That curious? Really?

Figure out yourself as to why this small piece of land is in midst of power games where it has no right to be involved on paper.

Just do it academically. Or just to quench your thirst for knowledge. Or a hobby.

That curious? Really?

Figure out yourself as to why this small piece of land is in midst of power games where it has no right to be involved on paper.

Just do it academically. Or just to quench your thirst for knowledge. Or a hobby.

actually pakistan is not involved in any power games. As a place from where many people with intent to harm have emerged, the big powers are engaging to see how that can be stopped. The moment that problem is 'solved' they'll just ignore you and move on (that's happened before too). But of course for that very reason the problem won't be 'solved'. People in power need someway of retaining their self importance.

actually pakistan is not involved in any power games. As a place from where many people with intent to harm have emerged, the big powers are engaging to see how that can be stopped. The moment that problem is 'solved' they'll just ignore you and move on (that's happened before too). But of course for that very reason the problem won't be 'solved'. People in power need someway of retaining their self importance.

Lol...

Yes the glass is always half empty and never half full.

Once again. You are looking at the materials. I told you by that logic we got no rights sitting this high

Lol...

Yes the glass is always half empty and never half full.

Once again. You are looking at the materials. I told you by that logic we got no rights sitting this high

you aren't sitting high dude....of course my friend @Windjammer for instance is frequently 'high' wherever he's sitting....well maybe in that sense....

you aren't sitting high dude....of course my friend @Windjammer for instance is frequently 'high' wherever he's sitting....well maybe in that sense....

Lol... Not that kinda high.

Well Pakistan is the only representation of democratic Islam in world politics.

That's my short version

Round 1 goes to india, no doubt.

but the element of surprise is with china

screen%20shot%202015-03-03%20at%2012.45.50%20pm.png

Lol... Not that kinda high.

Well Pakistan is the only representation of democratic Islam in world politics.

That's my short version

So Turkey, iran etc. are lemons? Last time I checked they're ahead of you in every way. Both have armed forces better than you, both are technologically ahead of you and economically beat you. BD is moving up very very fast, a true builders navy. BD will eventually move ahead of you in terms of economics and development- I must say sometimes even I get concerned with them. They won't be as powerful as India but it is clear they're gonna be a power to reckon with like Thailand some day- and before you singer and laugh- the Thais operated Aircraft Carriers- you're not in that league.

Back
Top Bottom