What's new

Pak deplores 'use of force' by India in Kashmir

These are just to divert attention for their policy in yemen

So Pakistani even like to share their meal?? Still you didn't answer that question .

Didn't answer since no bone for you today. No matter how desperately you try. :)

That's true. Such people are not civilians. But again this doesn't apply to those civilians who didn't pick up the gun and are killed in fake encounters. Something that your military do every now and then in Kashmir.
And who are you to rule, in the absence of any facts whatsoever, that this was a "fake encounter"? Aren't they all according to some losers in Kashmir? Just like 99% of sexual misconduct allegations against Indian security forces have been found to be categorically false and created with malicious intent I am not inclined to believe this whole "fake encounter" BS. Even here in the UK we have parents/families saying their sons going off to fight for ISIS are "good boys" and NGOs calling them "kind"- it's a toxic mindset but that's what your ISI has created in Kashmir, you won't find that anywhere else in India.

@Topic, where was Pakistan's condemnation when Micheal Brown was shot by the police in Ferguson and the ensuing clashes/riots with police?

Injecting themselves into others' affairs seems like a waste of Pakistan's time but if you really have nothing better to do.....
Pity they don't condemn every use of force in their "brotherly" countries. You know, like barrel bombs and chemical weapons and crucifictions. That's all halal, no condemnation or crocodile tears necessary. But a few batons in India? Haraaaam!!!

And who are you to rule, in the absence of any facts whatsoever, that this was a "fake encounter"? Aren't they all according to some losers in Kashmir? Just like 99% of sexual misconduct allegations against Indian security forces have been found to be categorically false and created with malicious intent I am not inclined to believe this whole "fake encounter" BS. Even here in the UK we have parents/families saying their sons going off to fight for ISIS are "good boys" and NGOs calling them "kind"- it's a toxic mindset but that's what your ISI has created in Kashmir, you won't find that anywhere else in India.

Don't tell me that. Tell people of occupied Kashmir that. They are protesting since they believe that a 22 years old was killed in a fake encounter. Unless you consider people of your so called atoot ang as ISI agents considering your obsession with our prime agency.

No one want your dinner, you can enjoy it by yourself, who knows may be that to come from China..

Desperate attempts are useless. No bone. Sorry. Even I have one for you. But not today. Would give to some other bharati.

What about use of force by china !

What about killing kashmiris by firing from other side of border !
Those Kashmiris who serve in Armed forces/police or believe in the Constitution are considered Traitors for the Cause by the terrorist/Separatists

kashmir weeps.png

25sld2.jpg

Coward indian army firing bullets on Kashmiries.Kashmiries r protesting for their right of self determination according to UN resolutions.Its a shame to kill civilians like this.So many unknown graves were also found in Indian occupied Kashmir.Kashmiri university students r taking up the guns against india due to these unhuman activities of indian army.

:lol: But why you want to share your meal... Dnt know how hard you try to collect it.

May be you even need Chinese help for that.

As said before. You are trying desperately but won't give it o you. Some Indian soldier in Kashmir deserve it more so I would give it to him.

Give that your army chief cause he trying so much to collect it from China, why you wasting his efforts?

Sorry already made commitment with your TB patient army chief.

Ohh so your army chief collect if from China/USA/Arab with his hard effort for your own people and your will share it for free ??

Hope your army chief would like it even though he is not worth it. :)

Its decades since these poor Kashmiris are suppressed in their own land by Indians......i hope one day they get their right of living their own way!

Modi government has made a big blunder with the alliance with mufti. As soon as PDP took over these cockroaches have started crawling out of the woodwork... The military command needs to bring the hammer down hard now. Need to take down the terrorists and use AFSPA to its limit to ensure peace prevails in the state.

Back
Top Bottom