What's new

Pak cries 'betrayal' after India successfully hosts G20 huddle in Kashmir

who cares a dying bankrupt country like paksitan . as early as pakistan break apart better for 250mn people of current napakistan

7.GIF

Very true but they listen to countries that are able to project violence across the international borders. The Anglos are very robot, institutionalized in their policies. Upset a balance and they will pay attention. A little bit of violent in IOK would have the Indians running to Uncle Sam to calm things down. In return, Pakistan can extract quite few a favors. But you need a crazy independent government in place unlike the corrupt sleazeballs we have now
that wont get you anything, we need to stop these shenenigens and focus on becoming an economic power, only then they will listen to us!

that wont get you anything, we need to stop these shenenigens and focus on becoming an economic power, only then they will listen to us!
let me tell you that you can become economically successful only if you play by the trade rules. So far Pak only source of revenue has been remittance and aid. For that to change the low hanging fruit is work with India. All other ways are a pipe dream. But once you do that and become economically successful there will be vested interests to ensure peace with India. think about it in a calm manner. also study how Bangladesh became better than you guys.

Kashmir is a trilateral issue between India, Pakistan and China. Afghanistan, Tajikistan are also party to the conflict.

Pakistan is ready to host a trilateral summit on Kashmir inviting representatives of Tajikistan and Afghanistan as observers.

Rather than crying (as the title suggests), Pakistan should also try and host a multilateral meet in a small part of Kashmir held by her. And then see how many show up.

@El Sidd

Pakistan is ready to host a trilateral summit on Kashmir inviting representatives of Tajikistan and Afghanistan as observers.

I’m sure they have accepted the invitation. It’s not fair if they don’t.

Do you think there should be an official invitation from Pak side? Because I don’t see this has happened yet.
We all have reasons to be frustrated with lethargic attitude of institutional machinery but Rabbani is on it.

Back
Top Bottom