What's new

Pak coal mining firm all set to strike deal with India’s Tata

But there is a possibility Zardari and Co. will have their share. This is where people are skeptical as GOP getting money will go to their account rather than to people of Pakistan.

Possibility ? :lol: Were you trying to use a polite word ? :D They will get their share in every deal , infact every politician would , does that mean that we should stop all projects of all kinds ? ... Either you dont vote for these scumbags or you dont complain of what they do ...

If you want the newest example , just see how Qadri backed away from the march yesterday !

Possibility ? :lol: Were you trying to use a polite word ? :D They will get their share in every deal , infact every politician would , does that mean that we should stop all projects of all kinds ? ... Either you dont vote for these scumbags or you dont complain of what they do ...If you want the newest example , just see how Qadri backed away from the march yesterday !
:rofl: Yup, was being modest by making a probability statement. :D

I know about these projects, they shouldn't be stopped. But alas, Pakistan govt. have given up good opportunities like Mittal wanted to import Iron ore for his steel mills in India. I think this may repeat in case of Coal .

:rofl: Yup, was being modest by making a probability statement. :D

I know about these projects, they shouldn't be stopped. But alas, Pakistan govt. have given up good opportunities like Mittal wanted to import Iron ore for his steel mills in India. I think this may repeat in case of Coal .

Yeah , I got it :D ... Please try to speak clearly , rather than trying to confuse people through probability/game theory :P

I agree , Mittal was a good one ... The thing people do not understand that these people/firms/tycoons are capitalistic , they are interested in money , not in International politics ...

Is this a deal to get Indian machineries. If so why doesn't PAK buy it from china. Dealing with India is like a double edged sword. I thought PAK know this better than anyone else.

I'm waiting for Supreme Court of Pakistan to do their job. :azn:

Yeah , I got it :D ... Please try to speak clearly , rather than trying to confuse people through probability/game theory :P
I agree , Mittal was a good one ... The thing people do not understand that these people/firms/tycoons are capitalistic , they are interested in money , not in International politics ...
What amazes me is these deals make Indian industries somewhat dependent on Pakistan as Pakistan is the supplier of raw material. This gives Pakistan an economic leverage. What the hell is wrong with Pakistan's Foreign Policy ?

good business for both the companies.
good news for both the countries.

Is this a deal to get Indian machineries. If so why doesn't PAK buy it from china. Dealing with India is like a double edged sword. I thought PAK know this better than anyone else.

maybe that is why bangladesh refused to tour india.
on topic-maybe it is less expensive to get indian machineries rather than chinese.

Understand one thing , mate ... It is just " Good Business ! " ...

TATA will make investments and they will get a return , the Govt of Pakistan will get money by extracting coal from untapped resources ... What harm do you see in that ?
Thats a sensible post.......................

What amazes me is these deals make Indian industries somewhat dependent on Pakistan as Pakistan is the supplier of raw material. This gives Pakistan an economic leverage. What the hell is wrong with Pakistan's Foreign Policy ?

Yes they do , as you will be importing cheap iron ore from Pakistan which are uselessly lying around ... That mate , is a million dollar question which a common man and experts have been trying to found answer since '51 ...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom