What's new

Pak, China eyeing ‘bigger economic bloc’ between Asian nations

Good luck to Pakistan. Pakistan's future lies with central Asia, while India's with east Asia.
Me thinks china is eyeing on India with the help of Pakistan ....Russia is also found of hot waters ...........and have already threatened India ....Because thinks we are eating them through sending in our population .....Is it meaning full .....and we have already attcked both of them PAKISTAN and CHINA ........they r blaming are movie industry too along holly wood ...maybe we r copier Then what ...........every one do that ......even Holly Wood ..........

None of those two countries are called as sick man of Asia... And here we're talking about a "bigger" economic block. :lol:

Sick man of Asia????????........ it's not Pakistan that has 40% of the ENTIRE Earth's severely malnourished and extreme poor but your nation and race:

http://m.firstpost.com/india/shocke...t-of-worlds-malnourished-children-916359.html

And if Pakistan is such a bad place then why are there between 5-10 million official and unofficial Afghans living in Pakistan and desperate never to leave? With many more begging to come in?

:azn:

Sick man of Asia????????........ it's not Pakistan that has 40% of the ENTIRE Earth's severely malnourished and extreme poor but your nation and race:

And if Pakistan is such a bad place then why are there between 5-10 million official and unofficial Afghans living in Pakistan and desperate never to leave? With many more begging to come in?

:azn:
Again firstpost and that too few years old? Why can't you post latest data of India from UN World bank or Global health index site and prove me wrong? What stopping you? wait I know, your dismal performance against India in social indicator is stopping you :lol: economically pakistan is way way behind India and now in social factors too Pakistan is lagging behind.sob sob...just for your info, India has higher per capita and HDI than Pakistan and I can quote IMF figures and not some fanboy newspaper site if you wish. But then enough of comparison with pakistan :lol:

Malnourishment in India in 2016: 15%
Malnourishment in Pakistan in 2016: 22%

If you can post anything credible like this then reply
India.png

Pakistan.png

Zoom it and see for yourself. This is not some fanboy newspaper site from some ancient time. This from GHI's own website in 2016.

As I said before, Pakistan has worst hunger and starvation problem in South Asia, and the improvement over the years is dismal.

Thanks for suggestion. But from now on, I have decided to follow your foot steps and make wild guesses and let other do the googling :p:

You can easily take Chinese model route, by locking Politicians up and gaging the Media and let your Honest Establishment run the Country

Well setting higher goals is a common Indian disease.

All this can wait. Liberation of Kashmir is the first priority for all Pakistanis. All your problems will be automatically solved when the whole of Kashmir become an independent country.:azn:

Whatever floats your boat dude.

We all know what kind of "glorious example" India herself is when it comes to human rights etc that you are accusing Chinese of absuing.

Pubic lynching of Dalits, Christians, Muslims and systematic massacre of minorties with full support of fundamentalist govt are not all that uncommon in India.

Similarly we know what kind of "democracy" she is practicing India. How are the sedition charges filed against politicians for as less as saying "Pakistan is not hell" going?

So lets just keep focus on economic development, where China has proved itself a great role-model for the world. And this is something we would love to follow.

Again firstpost and that too few years old? Why can't you post latest data of India from UN World bank or Global health index site and prove me wrong? What stopping you? wait I know, your dismal performance against India in social indicator is stopping you :lol: economically pakistan is way way behind India and now in social factors too Pakistan is lagging behind.sob sob...just for your info, India has higher per capita and HDI than Pakistan and I can quote IMF figures and not some fanboy newspaper site if you wish. But then enough of comparison with pakistan :lol:

If you can post anything credible like this then reply
India.png

Pakistan.png

Zoom it and see for yourself. This is not some fanboy newspaper site from some ancient time. This from GHI's own website in 2016.

As I said before, Pakistan has worst hunger and starvation problem in South Asia, and the improvement over the years is dismal.

Yet you still havn't answered my question, does India no longer have 40% of the world's ENTIRE severely malnourished and extreme poor? Has india eradicated this in 2-3 years?????....Is 28.5% of india's population the same as 40% of the ENTIRE planet's severely malnourished and extreme poor? Obviously someone is lying somewhere.

http://m.firstpost.com/india/shocke...t-of-worlds-malnourished-children-916359.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-28735449

OMG, can't you see the image below?
Answer lies there

and the data has been taken from GHI site.

I have posted it so many times but still you can't comprehend. unbelievable
India.png

Pakistan.png

You are not willing to answer my question and keep posting the same response.

DEAR BROTHER,
Don't try to shift your blame on others shoulder, even before our partition in 1947, youall never even cared for our welfare, AN ENTIRE MUSLIM MAJORITY PROVINCE ,twice the size of N.E SYLHET, KNOWN AS, CACHER AND KARIMGANG .

I have not shifted any thing on anyone, I know people who have seen closely things since 60s till 71 they told me that they knew that East Pakistan will go separate in 62 much before 71.[/QUOTE]

WRONG AGAIN.only if you are a Mohajir or a Bihari by decent, will you utter such fabricated tales.

I already answered you questions several times. Re Read again and again till you understand.

and the data has been taken from GHI site.

I have posted it so many times but still you can't comprehend. unbelievable
India.png

Pakistan.png

So please explain, confirm or deny, is 28.5% of india's population the same as 33% or 40% of the ENTIRE Earth's severely malnourished and extreme poor:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-28735449

If yes then india's population is far greater than the officially stated 1.3 billion which is a far greater catastrophe awaiting india. If no then the indian government is lying about the "actual" figures.

answer to post # 71,above

My late father an ARMY officer,belonging to the 1st O.T.S batch a Major, in the corps of Artillery,G+, WAS also a hot favourite of President Ayub Khan. I guess, I know a little more than you.

LOL .. A hindu baniya saying he is not greedy.. Now this is truly ironic..:lol:

Haha coming from some one who see any thing and every thing in the name of religion.No wonder your country is in a deep mess and and your passport are the worst in the world, since no one want people like you to visit their country..

My late father an ARMY officer,belonging to the 1st O.T.S batch a Major, in the corps of Artillery,G+, WAS also a hot favourite of President Ayub Khan. I guess, I know a little more than you.

The creation of Bangladesh was enivateable. Nothing could have stopped it. It's the same reason why Pakistan could never be part if india. Pakistan could NEVER form a PERMANENT nation with bangladesh. We are FAR too different. If that were not the case then it would be far easier for Pakistan to for a single nation with Iran, Afghanistan or Turkey as we have Far more in common with them than we do with bengalis.

Pakistanis completely different to bengalis in terms of physical looks, race, genetics, heritage, culture and way of life. We can never be 1. Completely incompatible. It's good the bengalis have their own nation now.

It didn't matter if bangladesh was created in 1971, 1981, 1991, 2001 or 2011 for that matter. It's good it happened sooner rather than later. It was always certain to be.

The only thing bangladesh has in common with Pakistan is for us to be independent states and NEVER be a part of india. That's all.

IMHO, it has something to do with the mindset too. Pak folks don't want to live under the Indian hegemony and any hint is also unacceptable. In 1947 they risked everyting to get their independent country, and very few folks would utter to "eat grass" to safeguard that. It's like asking the Turkish folks to get accommodated under the Greeks..

That's all right. What you must avoid at any cost is a Greek behind you.

Hostile relations with Pakistan is a bigger disadvantage for India because u need access to central Asia
And pakistan can prosper with out India

Why do we need access to Central Asia? What do we gain?

Its surprising how we are in two different countries now when you think about it. Your father served in the same army as all other Pakistanis. We ruined the strongest and largest muslim state by oppressing bengalis. West Pakistanis must accept responsibility for breaking the nation.

Why do we need access to Central Asia? What do we gain?
You hit the bull's eye sir. Central Asia total economy is 290 bn USD and their population is 66 million. There is no reason to be anxious of not having a direct access to such a small market.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom