What's new

Pak asks Nokia not to sell 'made in India' phones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went in to detials and fact is that Nokia in India is profucing 5 modles and that too with a bit low quality, while Nokia China is producing 55 models and quality is much batter, but still China made Nokia is not that popular, people demand Japan or German Nokia.
haha...>another GEM by MirBadshah. He came to a conclusion that the cellphones manufactured in India are "with a bit low quality" and the ones in China are of much better quality.:rofl:

Ofcourse, the fact that this is an MNC, and quality control HAS to be there ,regardless if these fones were being manufactured in Sudan has apparently ESCAPED him.

But then again, he went into "DETIALS and FACT".

:rofl: :rofl:
Classic

Pakistanis sit and watch pirated Indian films :D. There's a difference, India doesn't get anything in return.

Asiam this might be the worst if I say, cellphone gets money while movie probably gets people. because not every your compatriot has grown up.

and in this regard, it doesn't make any difference to ban it or not. People will go for cheaper ones if they want to watch it.

I went in to detials and fact is that Nokia in India is profucing 5 modles and that too with a bit low quality, while Nokia China is producing 55 models and quality is much batter, but still China made Nokia is not that popular, people demand Japan or German Nokia.

On the other hand Cell Phones are in "negative" list of imports and exports between India and Pakistan.

If some body got further details please add.

Mir I would like to add that no Nokia cellphones made outside China can be found at Chinese market. impossible and unnecessary. Nokia has succeeded in taking the leading market share in China,why would it bother itself with other branches?

It is nothing about boycott, cellphones have become peanuts in China,even the pupils are checking eachother with it. China's cellphone market has been the largest as well as toughest one in the world, occupied half by foreign brands and another by indigenous products. hence foreign brands have to bring in their latest designs in order to keep their share.

KV Lin,

I got your point, since always I am using China made brands and never had an issue with quality, also there is good choice in models.

Intrestingly my present O2 is also made in China and equally good quality.

I was talking about customers mind set, its like cars, in Pakistan the Jap cars sell well, while German and American models (though batter) would not sell.

As regards Indian made Nokia or whatever, people still take as a joke, although I agree as some one said that these are also MNC.

It is purely Nokia's problem to satisfy customers and provide them what they prefer, if Nokia wants to keep market share in 60 million users which is increasing rapidly.

KV Lin,
I was talking about customers mind set, its like cars, in Pakistan the Jap cars sell well, while German and American models (though batter) would not sell.

:tup:

the hardest customer mind is awarded to the Koreans, Japanese motos are excellent and fuel saving,if less deluxe. But Korean people had insisted on their own products and which made Hyundai a world legend.

We too, dislike Japanese for historical affairs, but Chinese is such a huge nation that we can hardly maintain a firm boycott against Japanese production. while more importantly, you should admit and learn from your enemy if he is indeed superior to you.

I rented a Toyota 4500 when travelling in Tibet and Xinjiang (Close to Pak), it kept at 120kmh on the terrible muddy road and never conked out, really king of the mountain route. but to my day-to-day use,I prefer German or Chinese cars. that's how we are.

Actually I like Chinese policy, they produce in bulk and on economical prices so every one can afford.

The basic theme is to make things available to every one in a huge population without messing with technological superamacy.

Blindly following the west and western style would lead you no where, as we can see chinese economic model is working well, their market is masses, which do not afford to spend on luxury and China have successfully captured the middle and low end markets around the world.

As the producer is selling more and making profits, they are investing more to sophesticate their industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom