What's new

PAK army vs Us army

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahsanshaheen

New Recruit

Reaction score
KIa Pakistani Army US army ka muqabla ker sakti hey Jung men

man we are gona defence our land not like us to go far and fight with nations i say only we can defend our land from us uk india russia any one our mission is defence not ofence and we know very well how to defend pakistan

KIa Pakistani Army US army ka muqabla ker sakti hey Jung men

Dear Bro........Hope you must remember the figure "313" Gazwa-e Badar.........strong faith gives courage to defend sovergnity.......Jang key liyen hatiyaron sey ziyada hosley ki zaroorat hoti hey........ager sirf hatiyaron sey jang jeeti jati tu america "Vietnaam" men na harta...... further the latest instance is "Afghanistan".......... which still far away for Americans as not only now their partners admitting now according to the latest statments of UK's force's elites, but american their self now overlaping their failure by balming on Pakistan.
Its also observing that Americans now diverting their interest towards Pakistan to undermine their failure in Afghanistan.
But yes ......... as now the war is not simple as it was in the ancient times of "Badar" ........even ..its now became a tricky....consiting on media and..clandestiny tactics.
We as a nation are patriotic with having great potentials & courage as such we can win once we have to be careful and assured to be free from paid black sheeps (cud be a major part of american clandestine force).

man we are gona defence our land not like us to go far and fight with nations i say only we can defend our land from us uk india russia any one our mission is defence not ofence and we know very well how to defend pakistan

Well said imran khan, I agreed wiht your valued comments but we have to be calculated and realistic rather then just optimistic, we must be assured to be free form the bed intentioned elements from upper politicia & forces to avoid any mishappening like '71' where we lost. Our Army is dedicated & courageous but they had to obey supperiors orders to surrender. We have to be careful as we have learnt a bitter lesson.

Last edited:
but only one thing can usa india or any one stay in pakistan as occupation force i thing they will come inside like in hell. we are more then iraqi or afghanis love our freedom country and islam don't you think pakistan army in combat time become must dangrus for enemys.people army and our brave tribes will make a power full defence for our land.in my think no force can stay in pakistan 1 week

but only one thing can usa india or any one stay in pakistan as occupation force i thing they will come inside like in hell. we are more then iraqi or afghanis love our freedom country and islam don't you think pakistan army in combat time become must dangrus for enemys.people army and our brave tribes will make a power full defence for our land.in my think no force can stay in pakistan 1 week

Absolutely right......... but I hope that time will not come Inshallah...!.......
But Yes (God Forbid) in case if some thing happen wrong then....as our nation has already proved several that ...... we always stand besides our forces shoulder to shoulder............. agreed, we are not Iraqi.. no Afghani.........yes we are proud to be Pakistani...........aur hum pakistan hein "zara hut key" wakhari type key:azn:

Last edited:
Absolutely right......... but I hope that time will not come Inshallah...!.......
But Yes (God Forbid) in case if some thing happen wrong then....as our nation has already proved several that ...... we always stand besides our forces shoulder to shoulder............. agreed, we are not Iraqi.. no Afghani.........yes we are proud to be Pakistani...........aur hum pakistan hein zara wakhari type hey:azn:

same like kargil hundreds of oversese pakistani guys back pakistan if war will happens.me also ready to back if some one enter in my motherland i will cut his feets with my hands. i thins whole pakistan defence members i see there:lol:

for that time my moto is throw the laptop and take ak-47

Last edited:
same like kargil hundreds of oversese pakistani guys back pakistan if war will happens.me also ready to back if some one enter in my motherland i will cut his feets with my hands. i thins whole pakistan defence members i see there:lol:

That's encouraging me.:tup:............I always proud to be a Pakistani, the nation which has such dedicated loyal peoples like you, God Bless you, Pakistan and the whole humanity. Long live Pakistan.:pakistan:

thanks for respect i am nothing i think we have millions like me

Well said. We will defend the honour and integrity of our land till the last drop of our blood.
That is my motto.

Well said. We will defend the honour and integrity of our land till the last drop of our blood.
That is my motto.

its from lng time i think when i was teen age i will liveas a free in my whole life i will daid same if some thing happens in my pakistan i will fight we all fight i will never leave my position until daid and when i daed its others problims what they choice for there life because i daied as a free same like we seen in iraq wich people fight and daied with freedom and respect.and people wich live under accupation they seen rapes there faimlys killing suciders arrests abu ghareeb.better we daied before we seen some one inter in islamabad

allah na kary

Hello gentlemen,

Can you guys send me the stuff that you guys are smoking---after reading your comments, I need it really really bad.

Did I ever tell you the 'BOONGA BOONGA JOKE'. Well if you missed it---here it is again-----two white travellers got caught by a tribe in the dark deep jungles of africa.

They were beaten up first and then on the day of the big festival, they were brought in front of the leader of the tribe. The Chief says that as they were caught trespassing his lands without permission----they will have to be punished-----.

'What is the punishment' said one prisoner. The tribal leader said that you can either chose Boonga Boonga or you may chose death.

The first one asked what was boonga boonga----he was told that they bend you over and then they do you---the guy thinks that it will hurt him---but at least he will live----so he choses boonga boonga----after the task is done---he is set free---with his shaky legs the first guy trundles off.

The second guy is looking at all this---he thinks to himself---I can't live and handle this shame---I am too proud----so he says to the chief----I will take death. The chief looks at him and says,' is that right '. The answer is 'YES'. The chief turns around and orders his henchman----"DEATH BY BOONGA BOONGA".

So, the question to my young pakistani'S is----are you really that much out of touch with reality----do you have any clue what happens in war----when the invading armies cross into your border----the first thing they do is to slaughter your men and then rape your women right in front of your faces---then there would be some sickos---who will gang rape your little girls in front of your faces----you will hear their screams, because you won't be able to shut your ears off, you will see them being torn apart, because you won't be able to shut your eyes----then there will be those amongst the enemy who will turn on your little boys as well----the little boys----tomorrows soldiers of pakistan will be so--molested right in front of your faces and torn apart---your whole generation will be raped in front of your eyes and there will be nobody to hear your screams and feel your anguish and pain.

Wars are terrible things----I was surprised that the WEBMASTER has even allowed a thread of this topic to be opened up here----but then reading the expression of the pakistani boys---I realized how NAIVE and out of touch they really are from the real world.

You people really think that there will be a sanitized hollywood version of the war---there will be death, destruction, mayhem and chaos---there will be no food, no medicine, no drinking war, no electricity----there will be bombs exploding everywhere---and men and women will be crying in terror just from hearing the detonation of the exploding ordinance---the thunder of the enemy planes flying overhead without any threat from ground, would jello the bowels of most men---bridges will be collapsed, roads will be destroyed, railways would be annihiltaed----communication network will be history---.

Maybe you don't understand that the americans are eagerly awaiting to give pakistan such a sound thrashing that even somalia would look like an advanced nation if compared to pakistan.

Don't ever ask for war---even if it is forced upon you---find a way out of it.

ONE WHO LOVES AND RUNS AWAY----WILL LIVE TO LOVE ANOTHER DAY.

Hello gentlemen,

Can you guys send me the stuff that you guys are smoking---after reading your comments, I need it really really bad.

Did I ever tell you the 'BOONGA BOONGA JOKE'. Well if you missed it---here it is again-----two white travellers got caught by a tribe in the dark deep jungles of africa.

They were beaten up first and then on the day of the big festival, they were brought in front of the leader of the tribe. The Chief says that as they were caught trespassing his lands without permission----they will have to be punished-----.

'What is the punishment' said one prisoner. The tribal leader said that you can either chose Boonga Boonga or you may chose death.

The first one asked what was boonga boonga----he was told that they bend you over and then they do you---the guy thinks that it will hurt him---but at least he will live----so he choses boonga boonga----after the task is done---he is set free---with his shaky legs the first guy trundles off.

The second guy is looking at all this---he thinks to himself---I can't live and handle this shame---I am too proud----so he says to the chief----I will take death. The chief looks at him and says,' is that right '. The answer is 'YES'. The chief turns around and orders his henchman----"DEATH BY BOONGA BOONGA".

So, the question to my young pakistani'S is----are you really that much out of touch with reality----do you have any clue what happens in war----when the invading armies cross into your border----the first thing they do is to slaughter your men and then rape your women right in front of your faces---then there would be some sickos---who will gang rape your little girls in front of your faces----you will hear their screams, because you won't be able to shut your ears off, you will see them being torn apart, because you won't be able to shut your eyes----then there will be those amongst the enemy who will turn on your little boys as well----the little boys----tomorrows soldiers of pakistan will be so--molested right in front of your faces and torn apart---your whole generation will be raped in front of your eyes and there will be nobody to hear your screams and feel your anguish and pain.

Wars are terrible things----I was surprised that the WEBMASTER has even allowed a thread of this topic to be opened up here----but then reading the expression of the pakistani boys---I realized how NAIVE and out of touch they really are from the real world.

You people really think that there will be a sanitized hollywood version of the war---there will be death, destruction, mayhem and chaos---there will be no food, no medicine, no drinking war, no electricity----there will be bombs exploding everywhere---and men and women will be crying in terror just from hearing the detonation of the exploding ordinance---the thunder of the enemy planes flying overhead without any threat from ground, would jello the bowels of most men---bridges will be collapsed, roads will be destroyed, railways would be annihiltaed----communication network will be history---.

Maybe you don't understand that the americans are eagerly awaiting to give pakistan such a sound thrashing that even somalia would look like an advanced nation if compared to pakistan.

Don't ever ask for war---even if it is forced upon you---find a way out of it.

ONE WHO LOVES AND RUNS AWAY----WILL LIVE TO LOVE ANOTHER DAY.

My friend you have quite an Imagination and a Scary One. And you are right the Path of war should only be taken when no other choices are left. But I do have to say this we Pakistani are like a sleeping tigers, and I have seen them wake up 2 times its scary too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom